Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they show the video of the guy placing the bag down?

Anyone recognize the hat logos of the 2 suspects?

Bridgestone Golf, and the other guy had a PGA tour hat apparently o_O

xZLjPHl.png

(full credit to NewYurk from Reddit)

The first one is a B....Boston Red Sox BB cap...I am looking for that style hat..

You do? I don't think that's a RS hat. Can you show me a pic of the style you're looking for?

Sorry but i dont think its them.

Plus they dont even show any evidence

I see to guys with bags.

I think there is more footage that is not released. No way FBI is going to show photos to a public that is panicked and may seek revenge without being sure of who they are looking at.

Don't ask me why I think this...just speculation...But I think these two are Americans, college students, and everyone is going to say how "normal" they were. You know how in most cases of bombings/shootings/etc, people will say how the killer was a loner, weirdo, etc. Well, obviously they aren't loners...but I just have a feeling that they are going to seem like "normal" college students. IDK just a feeling that I have.

I think they are college students too. Maybe its some kind of "Columbine "thing?

I predict it will take like an hour to identify these two.

I don't think it will take long either. Their neighbour, college friend or family has seen them and will call the FBI.

Can you imagine making that call for someone you love?

Can you imagine being his mother?

:(

@ Eileen I was struck at how young they are! The one in the white cap looks to be around the ages of my Sons. Wow! I hope someone recognizes them soon. So they can clear them or arrest them, one or the other. I don't know why I'm shocked at their youth but I am...

The first one is a B....Boston Red Sox BB cap...I am looking for that style hat..

Is it a Red Sox cap or is it the all-black Bruins cap?

eta: I think you're right. Sox B.

eta 2: I'm not finding any Sox caps in that exact style, but it doesn't quite look like the Bridgestone golf cap to me, either.

My husband thinks the white hat is a Steelers hat with #7 on the side.
I haven't gone and checked out Steeler gear yet to compare--
If that's the case, #7 on Steelers is QB Ben Roethlisberger.

Did they show the video of the guy placing the bag down?

No. CNN person says they are likely keeping it to themselves so that they can ask questions about it and therefore make sure they get the right people. Just to keep things close and get the correct people

Backpack is the wrong shape

Yeah, I know. I was responding to the post that said there was a photo of someone who looked similar and they thought they'd seen a photo before. The guy in the photo I linked is in the police force and is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow