Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the logo on a Bridgestone Golf Hat

b330tourfittedcap-800.jpg

Me tooo---didn't someone comment on the beige/light brown pants the one suspect had on. A poster had a specific name for the type of pants. I swear I saw his photo on here yesterday.

The pants look to be desert tan BDU's. Battle dress uniform fatigues worn by our military and also available online and Army/Navy Stores. Pockets on the sides of the leg and elastic drawstring around the ankle.

Photo earlier had the guy with the brown jacket, white Converse and same BDU's.

@ Eileen I was struck at how young they are! The one in the white cap looks to be around the ages of my Sons. Wow! I hope someone recognizes them soon. So they can clear them or arrest them, one or the other. I don't know why I'm shocked at their youth but I am...

That really upsets me too.

Well at least the three innocent young guys were cleared right away. After the Olympic Park Bombing (one of several attacks perpetrated by Eric Rudolph) the security guard that FOUND the second bomb became the "prime suspect" in the media for a full 88 days. They were ruthless to that poor man, the media implied he wanted to be a "hero" so badly he planted the bombs himself.

He was 32 when it all happened, he became a police officer and then died at the age of 44. When he died this article was published...

Jewell was initially hailed as a hero for spotting a suspicious backpack in a park and moving people out of harm's way just before a bomb exploded during a concert at the Atlanta Summer Olympics.

The blast killed one and injured 111 others.

Three days after the bombing, an unattributed report in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution described him as "the focus" of the investigation.

Richard ran all the way up and down the four stories of the tower and evacuated everybody, it must have been between 40 and 50 people. Seconds later the thing exploded,” said Bruce Rodgers, president of Tribe Inc and designer of the AT&T Global Village, where the explosion happened.

Eighty-eight days after the initial news report, U.S. Attorney Kent Alexander issued a statement saying Jewell "is not a target" of the bombing investigation and that the "unusual and intense publicity" surrounding him was "neither designed nor desired by the FBI, and in fact interfered with the investigation."

In 1997, U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno expressed regret over the leak regarding Jewell. "I'm very sorry it happened," she told reporters. "I think we owe him an apology."

The Atlanta newspaper never settled a lawsuit Jewell filed against it. The case was still pending as of last year. A lawyer for the newspaper did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295071,00.html#ixzz2Qr00o3tA

@ Eileen I was struck at how young they are! The one in the white cap looks to be around the ages of my Sons. Wow! I hope someone recognizes them soon. So they can clear them or arrest them, one or the other. I don't know why I'm shocked at their youth but I am...

Me too Kat. I'm guessing 21 or under. :0

Suspect #2 looks like he has curly hair. JMO

You do? I don't think that's a RS hat. Can you show me a pic of the style you're looking for?

I saw the B and was trying to find the style....evidently it has been found...and isn't RS....sorry

Don't ask me why I think this...just speculation...But I think these two are Americans, college students, and everyone is going to say how "normal" they were. You know how in most cases of bombings/shootings/etc, people will say how the killer was a loner, weirdo, etc. Well, obviously they aren't loners...but I just have a feeling that they are going to seem like "normal" college students. IDK just a feeling that I have.

I agree. I'll bet when they're identified, they'll seem as improbable as the kids from yesterday.

I'd guess mid-20's to 30's from the image angles. If these were face on we could tell more. I think the youthful dress makes me think the age.

The pants look to be desert tan BDU's. Battle dress uniform fatigues worn by our military and also available online and Army/Navy Stores. Pockets on the sides of the leg and elastic drawstring around the ankle.

Photo earlier had the guy with the brown jacket, white Converse and same BDU's.

Hi alwaysonmymind. I'm not sure. They don't appear to be the correct color (a bit light) and there is something about the way their movement (pants) while he's walking that makes me think they aren't.

His hat appears to have white around the brim, doesn't it?

Hope did you screencapture these? If so great job! If not do you have a link to them? TIA I want to share them on another site.

No I did not screencap. I went to the fbi.gov website. Right clicked on the photo and clicked copy image link.

Sent you a PM with the links that I modified so you can see them and re-post

So they are saying white cap guy placed the gray backpack or he placed the black backpack? I thought they originally said that it was a black backpack placed at the 2nd site.

These are some bad men, and sure aren't kids.

So very true BB. Every great once in a while we will see a suspect on WS or someone convicted of a crime that is my Son's age. Which he's 22 going on 23 and he's been in the miltary now 4 years. I am always stunned at how someone that age does something like this or commits some of the horrible crimes we see. Sorry, just musing. I guess I'm getting old. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties