Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't link to the article I got this from because it contains gruesome photos, as well as the identity of the Chinese student.

100 of the 170 wounded have been released from hospital
I'm praying that they can rest and recover at home, and that they are able to sleep without having awful nightmares :( .

If these two guys were at both bomb scenes then just maybe they saw something important. Coming forward would be a very good idea.

Is it possible that when he went to the second bomb site he turned his hat around on his head? Perhaps the grey hoodie was a trick of the eye or perhaps he removed it at some point. I could see it being the same guy and they ID'ed him first (placing the bomb at the second site) and then after rifling through more photos saw he was with someone else, apparently communicating with the other guy, so they expanded their description. Maybe?

From the physical evidence I am a hundred percent certain that these two guys are the suspects the FBI are seeking for the bombings. The fact that they were physically standing at the very spot ("Ground Zero") where the first bomb went off, plus the fact that the guy in the black jacket's backpack disappeared as evidenced in the before vs after the bombing pictures indicates that it was indeed his backpack that contained the first bomb. Also as another poster pointed out, the exposed pocket in his backpack shows that he is carrying the exact same battery that was found on the crime scene and which LE had said was used in the pressure cooker bomb along with the fact that the imprint of the pressure cooker cover is shown clearly against his backpack suggests strongly that it is he who carried one of the bombs. Additionally both men match the physical descriptions given by LE to the media -- man in black jacket with white baseball cap holding large black backpack, etc.

As I said, one can have fair skin and not be American. The man in blue has a medium brown complexion, but the man in black is, IMO, fair-skinned. Neither looks "foreign" to me. What is "foreign" looking anyway? Really, if one wants to argue the point, only Native Americans don't look "foreign." IMO, it shows incredible bias to assume someone is "foreign" based on their physical features.

I think people can have their own opinion on what they see (not that anyone need agree with it.) I've sat here page after page while people theorized right wing or NRA members did this but I don't know what they look like either. Once caught and if they're charged I'm sure the FBI will sort out the details. The first object is to detain those who are responsible no matter which group they belong to.

Looking at photo #3 here, I feel it is so easy to imagine how he could have slipped the black backpack off, dangled it in front of him, waited for a crowd to gather, and then let it drop as he walked away. Ground Zero is literally the spot right in front of his feet. If a sufficient crowd had gathered around them, it's entirely likely no one would have thought twice about the backpack on the ground. Even if someone had noticed it, they probably would have looked at the stranger next to or in front of them and assumed it belonged to that person.

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

but he has on a totally different shirt.

Not the two photos I'm looking at.
Same two guys.

1st photo they both have bags.
2nd photo only the one with the blue jumpsuit has a bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr