Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been studying the photos and I actually think these are the same TWO guys....not more than two. Guy in the white hat has the same slight facial hair and side burns as the guy in white hat with lettering on his shirt. The guy in blue has the duffel bag draped over the same shoulder in all photos and appears the same in all respects (some angles just don't show the stripes on the shoulders, making his jacket appear different). They both appear to be consistently the same height in relation to each other, with the guy in the white hat being a few inches taller.

My guess is that he was wearing a larger, dark grey sweatshirt with lettering over the black jacket and removed it at some point. In the photo of them facing one another and talking, you can see his hand grasping the shoulder strap of the backpack, so he's still wearing it and has not dropped the bag yet. I think he took that larger sweatshirt off sometime after dropping the backpack and had a black zip-up jacket on underneath.

Perhaps he draped the sweatshirt over the first bomb and left it there to draw less attention to it.

http://i.imgur.com/siA2RQC.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

Didn't read all responses but.. enough with the dude holding the american flag suspicious. That man saved Jeff from bleeding to death. He was part of event staff.

For anyone who still doesn't think guy in blue and his buddy in black/white hat aren't the "photos" that law enforcement have been handing out internally/a few people outside.. then blah. All I can say. BLAH.

The one with the altoids tin? I can't see any batteries in that photo ...
I can see a battery right in front of the orange juice to the right. To the left is a very small box or tin of some kind. If you look closely where i pointed to the battery you can see a strip that goes vertical. If I am seeing correctly, it looks exactly like the battery that was at the scene. Same stripe IMHO

I've noticed something, sorry if it's been posted already! I'm positive also that they are different people. In the picture from the video, to me it looks like the one in blue has an actual duffel bag (granted I'm on my phone so take it for what it's worth :) ) the other looks more like a messenger style bag to me. And you can see that both of them are wearing gloves! That seems odd to me. The other pictures that have been floating around, they aren't wearing gloves. I don't think they'd go all day gloveless and then put gloves on to make the drop. Who knows though?

I can see a battery right in front of the orange juice to the right. To the left is a very small box or tin of some kind. If you look closely where i pointed to the battery you can see a strip that goes vertical. If I am seeing correctly, it looks exactly like the battery that was at the scene. Same stripe IMHO

I highly doubt that kind of risk would have been taken. JMHO

I've been studying the photos and I actually think these are the same TWO guys....not more than two. Guy in the white hat has the same slight facial hair and side burns as the guy in white hat with lettering on his shirt. The guy in blue has the duffel bag draped over the same shoulder in all photos and appears the same in all respects (some angles just don't show the stripes on the shoulders, making his jacket appear different). They both appear to be consistently the same height in relation to each other, with the guy in the white hat being a few inches taller.

My guess is that he was wearing a larger, dark grey sweatshirt with lettering over the black jacket and removed it at some point. In the photo of them facing one another and talking, you can see his hand grasping the shoulder strap of the backpack, so he's still wearing it and has not dropped the bag yet. I think he took that larger sweatshirt off sometime after dropping the backpack and had a black zip-up jacket on underneath.

Perhaps he draped the sweatshirt over the first bomb and left it there to draw less attention to it.

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

I think this is a good observation. The draping of the backpack with the sweatshirt makes sense too. Also where they seem to be standing in that picture there are several portable chairs and whatnot set up. It wouldn't stand out very much if they set it down near someone who had a chair set up.

IDK. I've learned as one poster said earlier, I'm horrible at Where's Waldo?

What I will say is this: in answer to the question of Where's your backpack, punk? it's clear to me he's holding it in front of him. Look how his arms are curved slightly. He's holding something so it's logical to assume it's the backpack.

As for blue running suit guy, I clearly see the strap of his backpack too.

As for them looking tense, I see nothing in the photos to suggest that they even knew each other. People in public talk to each other, especially at events that have brought them together:

Backpack guy: You know someone running in this race?
Blue suit guy: Yeah, my buddy. He was going for his personal best and he should have finished by now. I hope nothing happened to him.

or...whatever. The possibilities are endless.

If these guys turn out to be them I will be :what:.

I mostly agree with you and did notice the strap on the man with the blue jacket. I don't know where the other mans backpack is because it can't be seen. What I focused on was the outline in the backpack of white hat in the other picture and the others sports bag looks questionable too.

I'm not convinced these are the bombers but if I were LE I'd want them for questioning and I'm sure they'd be investigated.

Bottom left. The guy with the red shoes is talking to the guy in the black logo hoodie.

It just gets weirder.

Maybe the "white hat guys" are the same, and he took his hoodie off at some point. If you look at the timer in this photo, the marathon hadn't even started yet, which means that they were hanging around that area for some time. It's possible that he lost the hoodie as the weather got warmer....

Earlier today they were talking about a white guy, grey hoodie, black jacket, backwards white cap (I posted a pic of a guy matching that description) and now LE is talking about these two who seem to be completely different other than "white hat" and "black jacket." Hard to understand what's going on. Very confusing! :banghead:

Hey, sorry we always knew that.
But love ya anyway! :p

I have a very sinking feeling about these guys. I don't know it just seems like these two are the suspects for sure. That one backpack (The one that mysteriously vanishes) looks exactly the shape of a pressure cooker. IMO.

It's possible they could have changed clothes or tossed clothes over other ones. The guy in the Adidas jacket looks to be wearing red and white nike shoes.

PSA: If you post an image you MUST post a link to the source of the image.
They are removed without notice if there is no link.
Copyright and all that.
thanks

I think this is a good observation. The draping of the backpack with the sweatshirt makes sense too. Also where they seem to be standing in that picture there are several portable chairs and whatnot set up. It wouldn't stand out very much if they set it down near someone who had a chair set up.

Thanks!

If my theory is correct (that he had a grey oversized sweatshirt on over the black zip-up jacket), that might explain why LE first stated the suspect was wearing a grey hoodie and a black jacket. Because he was. Also, it's possible he took off the grey sweatshirt to drape over the bomb/backpack but also to throw off LE, as he would not be wearing the same outfit in all photos.

I've noticed something, sorry if it's been posted already! I'm positive also that they are different people. In the picture from the video, to me it looks like the one in blue has an actual duffel bag (granted I'm on my phone so take it for what it's worth :) ) the other looks more like a messenger style bag to me. And you can see that both of them are wearing gloves! That seems odd to me. The other pictures that have been floating around, they aren't wearing gloves. I don't think they'd go all day gloveless and then put gloves on to make the drop. Who knows though?

Sorry to quote myself lol, but I stand corrected! Both guys in blue have duffel bags but they look like different styles to me. Still think its weird the one pair is wearing gloves (both of them).

Where is the picture with the gloves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member