Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what I was saying is we have now heard from several news sources that say they have seen the photos from the FBI and they describe the pair exactly.

Earlier today, from the same news sources:

At around 1 p.m. ET, CNN’s John King came on the air to say that “law enforcement sources” had told him that a suspect had been identified based on surveillance video taken from a Boston Lord & Taylor department store.

“I was told they have a breakthrough in the identification of the suspect, and I’m told — and I want to be very careful about this because people get very sensitive when you say these things — I was told by one of these sources who’s a law enforcement official that this was a dark-skinned male,” ... By 1:45 p.m. ET, King was reporting that “an arrest has been made.”

“So, the suspect that was identified has now been arrested?” CNN host Wolf Blitzer asked.

“We would assume that,” King replied. “I’ve just been told an arrest has been made.”

CNN’s Fran Townsend — who was a former Homeland Security Advisor to President George W. Bush — backed up King’s report with her own sources.

“What was perfectly clear to me, according to this official, an arrest has been made,” Townsend said.

But within 45 minutes, Townsend was back on the air, explaining that there had been a “misunderstanding.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/...skinned-male-arrested-in-boston-bombing-case/

These people that plant bombs must have nerves of steel.
How can they know the the bomb isn't going to detonate prematurely?
They'd be blown to bits! ...Right?

Look closely at the last 4 photos in this link. *IF* the guy in the white hat was holding a backpack in front of him (as has been speculated by the position of his arms), then he clearly dropped it because you can see that by the last photo, his arms are crossed in front of him. These photos were all taken in the same place, as evidenced by the woman in the pink jacket remaining behind him in all the photos.

I, personally, do not believe he had the backpack with him at all in these photos -- I think it had already been dropped at the first bomb site and that what we are seeing in this photo is the two of them preparing to drop the duffel bag.

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

These people that plant bombs must have nerves of steel.
How can they know the the bomb isn't going to detonate prematurely?
They'd be blown to bits! ...Right?

Theoretically speaking as if they had remote devices from the whole RC-Car part thing..

They probably tested them out before hand and understood they needed a "trigger" to actually set them off.

Plus add the element of creating terror, and hurting other people to it, they were more worried about getting it done and not caught before they went off.

I actually think these two look like brothers, especially in the still shots up close. Their noses and upper lip mouth shape are very similar.

wow. Last photo at this link you can see that there really is no backpack with white hat guy. His arms are folded in front of him.

I posted this already--just working through a fast-moving thread--but his arms are not folded in front of him. If so, his forearms would be visible as they would be horizontal.

IMO his arms are in exactly the position they would be in if he took off his backpack and held it upright in front of him.

Having lugged a lot of heavy books around in my backpack, as did my friends back in the Mesozoic era when we were in college, I recognize the stance well.

:moo:

ETA: Re: post 167 above, thanks. I didn't see the crossed-arms photo before. I still think it's possible he innocently put down his heavy backpack in front of him. We shall see and I actually LOVE the taste of crow.

I posted this already--just working through a fast-moving thread--but his arms are not folded in front of him. If so, his forearms would be visible as they would be horizontal.

IMO his arms are in exactly the position they would be in if he took off his backpack and held it upright in front of him.

Having lugged a lot of heavy books around in my backpack, as did my friends back in the Mesozoic era when we were in college, I recognize the stance well.

You should scroll down to the last photo where his arms are clearly folded in front of him.

As far as I can tell, all photos of the 2 guys are in location #1. And I don't think we've seen a photo of the 2 of them AFTER the bomb went off??? Am I correct?

The blue jacket guys both have red shoes but different color sleeves?

I don't think they're actually different colored sleeves.

Look at the second photo in my first link. You can see the backs of the sleeves are quite dark. Like a navy blue or black.

In the second link, they appear all black but it's a much fuzzier photo. Judging from the angle of the photo, I think you're just seeing the back of the sleeves. It's a trick of the eye.

http://i.imgur.com/siA2RQC.jpg

** OFF TOPIC **

Do you guys already have an IRC channel/chat? Or should I make one for this community?

Look closely at the last 4 photos in this link. *IF* the guy in the white hat was holding a backpack in front of him (as has been speculated by the position of his arms), then he clearly dropped it because you can see that by the last photo, his arms are crossed in front of him. These photos were all taken in the same place, as evidenced by the woman in the pink jacket remaining behind him in all the photos.

I, personally, do not believe he had the backpack with him at all in these photos -- I think it had already been dropped at the first bomb site and that what we are seeing in this photo is the two of them preparing to drop the duffel bag.

This are definitely better pics...Curious... if he planted the backpack there why are they just standing around? Wouldn't they be on the move?

Actually, we were asked to "not profile," so you should probably direct your admonishments to those who are doing so.

From nursebeeme in thread #2:

No more racism discussion. Discuss the situation and what is developing.

Last mod post I saw about it.

FTR, I don't think these two guys look "foreign."

what the heck is wrong with saying something about someones looks? or being indian? or irish? or light or dark skinned.....descriptors!!!!!!!!!!

there is no comparison to kapernick at all, imo, that is a stretch. I think those two look like they are from a foreign country....to the poster who posted a pic of her son....he looks italian to me. is that wrong to say??

In one photo they are obviously folded.

This are definitely better pics...Curious... if he planted the backpack there why are they just standing around? Wouldn't they be on the move?

This could be them "on the move." They could have dropped the backpack, walked a few yards and mingled with another crowd for a few moments, choosing their opportune moment to drop the blue duffel bag and then walked away, detonating both. It all could have happened in a matter of minutes.

I have a very sinking feeling about these guys. I don't know it just seems like these two are the suspects for sure. That one backpack (The one that mysteriously vanishes) looks exactly the shape of a pressure cooker. IMO.

Me too. The vanishing backpack is certainly troubling. Of course he might have just laid it at his feet to give his back and arms a rest.

what the heck is wrong with saying something about someones looks? or being indian? or irish? or light or dark skinned.....descriptors!!!!!!!!!!

there is no comparison to kapernick at all, imo, that is a stretch. I think those two look like they are from a foreign country....to the poster who posted a pic of her son....he looks italian to me. is that wrong to say??

I think it's the word "foreign" that is being objected to. My daughter is half Moroccan and she has dark, intense eyes and thick eyebrows, curly dark hair and olive skin. But she is 100% American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr