Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look closely at the last 4 photos in this link. *IF* the guy in the white hat was holding a backpack in front of him (as has been speculated by the position of his arms), then he clearly dropped it because you can see that by the last photo, his arms are crossed in front of him. These photos were all taken in the same place, as evidenced by the woman in the pink jacket remaining behind him in all the photos.

I, personally, do not believe he had the backpack with him at all in these photos -- I think it had already been dropped at the first bomb site and that what we are seeing in this photo is the two of them preparing to drop the duffel bag.

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

IMHO, it's not even totally obvious at which site they're both standing in the crowd shots where White Hat Guy's arms are crossed and Blue Suit Guy still has the bag (pics #5 to end). It's could be site #1, which would mean that Blue Suit would still need to walk the 500-600 feet to drop his duffel bag.

Also, without additional pictures, it's total speculation as to what might be in either bag (and yes, they appear heavy) or whether they were dropped in the likely detonation sites.

If I'm wrong, and both are the perps, so be it. I just don't see enough pieces lined up to say they are the @#%$%$@# responsible.

They do look suspicious in the pix, and the overlay shows they are standing right near ground zero. The guys coming forward was all I needed, obviously by now they had to have seen themselves.

How do we know they came forward?

Here's what I've found regarding the 2 (or maybe 3?) men.

The guy in blue is talking to a guy in a white had with a backpack before the race even starts, near the finishing line.

Notice the clock says 0:00 so this was at least 4 hours before the bombs detonated.

Here is the original image, they're bottom left: http://i.imgur.com/siA2RQC.jpg

Here is the 2 zoomed in. Notice the white cap guy has writing on the front of his jacket, and brown shoes.

nStuC2I.jpg

Now the picture from ground level that was shown on TV, but no one has seen the original to, the guy with the white hat has writing on the front of his jacket and brown shoes.

52XEPEU.jpg

Now the other pictures of the 2 that we've all seen, the white cap guy doesn't have any writing at all on the front of his jacket. And i'm pretty sure i've seen a picture of him with black shoes on, not brown like above, although i'm not certain here. Yes he may have taken the jacket off that had writing on, but another theory could be that there are actually 2 guys in white caps. One for each bomb site, with the guy in blue being the trigger guy.

These look like the same but taken at different spots/angles.

Well, if the two moved on from the spot then they are very lucky. I guess I missed timestamps showing how long hefore the blast they were standing there. They do appear to be watching a runner in one pic, so may be very innocent.

Has anyone else seen this picture? "Boston will burn like god burned sodom"

The guy on the left has a dark jacket, grey hoody and white cap....

EDIT - I'm not saying these are the bombers, but still creepy. Could the description the media have been saying (hoody, cap etc), come from the public telling the FBI about these 2? Not necessarily wanted for the bombing but people who need to be identified...

Pic too big, here it is:

<modsnip>

How do we know they came forward?

Reddit has a post pulling all the witch hunt details about these guys. Said that one guy posted on Facebook about it, and the reddit person was able to verify.

I believe it. It did seem like a snowball situation to me.

They also showed the boy in blue's Facebook pictures, and the links were removed. I saved them real quick (hey, I majored in criminal justice, it's in my blood) but don't feel comfortable posting them.

Excuse me, the guy in the black shirt teaches sports to local kids. Apparently the one in blue works at a running store.

I wish you could post them & put that angle to bed.

If I were them I would be calling the media and doing an interview to clear this up. They can always write a book later.

Reddit has a post pulling all the witch hunt details about these guys. Said that one guy posted on Facebook about it, and the reddit person was able to verify.

I believe it. It did seem like a snowball situation to me.

So we KNOW they came forward because if a blog posting?
Seriously??

The "Jesus Guy" on the left has been around Boston forever.

Has anyone else seen this picture? "Boston will burn like god burned sodom"

The guy on the left has a dark jacket, grey hoody and white cap....

Huh. And the other guy is in blue.

My quotes are blown, if they made themselves known I hope it gets cleared up also.

I think it's the word "foreign" that is being objected to. My daughter is half Moroccan and she has dark, intense eyes and thick eyebrows, curly dark hair and olive skin. But she is 100% American.

This.

I got very angry once when my aunt described one of my wedding guests as a "foreigner."

Both of his parents were Chinese immigrants who attained legal citizenship, and he was born in this country, so as I pointed out to her, he is as American as she or I.

I think the point several have been trying to make here and that has been going over the heads of others, is that American--or other--citizenship is not identifiable by physical features alone.

I'm telling you guys, the pic from the video.. The street level one is of different guys and it's a crazy coincidence that there was pictures all over reddit of two others wearing similar clothing. White hat guy on reddit has sunglasses while white hat guy in other pic doesn't. Then there's the lettering on his hoodie, the white on his neck (not sure what's up with that) the two different style blue jackets and duffel bags. And like I said before, in the video pic the pair are both wearing charcoal colored gloves while the reddit pair aren't wearing gloves at all. Didn't the video say it was a pic they'd received from LE or something? Am I remembering that right? I think the two in the video still are the suspects, unless I'm remembering something wrong.

So we KNOW they came forward because if a blog posting?
Seriously??

No, we as a group don't know that. However, we as a group have also not been told by LE to pick the two guys to pieces either.

We know only that media who were told not to release pictures apparently did. For all we know, IF these two were being sought by LE, its because they may have seen something, not done something.

I find it remarkable that people zeroed on the "foreign looking" men and totally ignored the fat white Christian guy threatening to turn Boston into Soddom with pictures of fire balls and the guy wearing a huge camping gear sized back pack.

SMH :)

FWIW: I focused on the bags they were carrying, not their nationality. I hope the bombers are caught no matter who they are.

Either knock off the snark or I'm going to use the ray gun. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member