Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so you mean it's actually possible there wasn't a pressure cooker in that backpack? That it was actually mints and not a bomb battery? That these dudes were watching the race, not praying to Allah and plotting to kill the Americans standing next to them?

Nah.... lets wait for the FBI to confirm that they are NOT terrorists, since 4Chan and twitter already 'verified' that they are

:whistle:

I FOUND BLUE TRACK SUIT GUY'S FACEBOOK! I totally think we are barking up the wrong tree. He appears to be a high school kid (possibly a minor) who has a fondness for running (several pics) on his FB.

Also, the reason they appear to be standing where they are and looking like they do is because there is a very large big screen about 2 stories up with all the runners as they approach the finish line (also posted on his FB). Looking up at this and into the sun would make anyone scowl. There is also a pic of him standing in front of a blue marathon backdrop w/ his duffel bag for what seems to be an i was at the marathon official photo. I am convinced that blue track suit guy is not involved.

I hope those guys (if they really are innocent) are meeting with LE right now.

I still think the picture shown on the tv station may be of two different guys.

Hopefully, our good old MSM will be reporting soon on the situation.....

I FOUND BLUE TRACK SUIT GUY'S FACEBOOK! I totally think we are barking up the wrong tree. He appears to be a high school kid who has a fondness for running (several pics) on his FB.

Also, the reason they appear to be standing where they are and looking like they do is because there is a very large big screen with all the runners as they approach the finish line. Looking up at this and into the sun would make anyone scowl. I am convinced that blue track suit guy is not involved.

Link?

Has anyone else seen this picture? "Boston will burn like god burned sodom"

The guy on the left has a dark jacket, grey hoody and white cap....

EDIT - I'm not saying these are the bombers, but still creepy. Could the description the media have been saying (hoody, cap etc), come from the public telling the FBI about these 2? Not necessarily wanted for the bombing but people who need to be identified...

Pic too big, here it is:

<modsnip>

I swear I read that This is also a pic of someone LE wanted to see....I read the description, white hat , hood over hat...notice person behind him had possible bomb picture?

Wait, so you mean it's actually possible there wasn't a pressure cooker in that backpack? That it was actually mints and not a bomb battery? That these dudes were watching the race, not praying to Allah and plotting to kill the Americans standing next to them?

Nah.... lets wait for the FBI to confirm that they are NOT terrorists, since 4Chan and twitter already 'verified' that they are

and FOX

I would thank you twice, but I can't, so I'll thank you again this way.

Why do some of us actually believe that we can identify the bombers via some random pictures without context and timestamps, and a vague intuition (read bias) about the likely "origins" of said terrorists?

And why can't some of us admit when we're wrong or just be quiet when we're proven wrong?

We can't link to non suspects non victim facebooks. :twocents:

And especially if they are minors. This is a toughie because you guys are trying to find clues in the crowd and yet we do not allow sleuthing of innocent people. So be reasonable and as constructive as possible and I'll give you a little bit more leeway. If you guys start sleuthing and naming innocent people though, then we'll shut it down fast. It's up to you guys.

but if this were any of us photographed and labeled...wouldn't you clear it up asap and be done?? why suggest sueing? you have a large bag and need to be cleared...period.

I don't think we can discuss FB pages without linking and we can't post photos without a link.
Am I correct?

So I think we need links or deletions.

I FOUND BLUE TRACK SUIT GUY'S FACEBOOK! I totally think we are barking up the wrong tree. He appears to be a high school kid (possibly a minor) who has a fondness for running (several pics) on his FB.

Also, the reason they appear to be standing where they are and looking like they do is because there is a very large big screen about 2 stories up with all the runners as they approach the finish line (also posted on his FB). Looking up at this and into the sun would make anyone scowl. There is also a pic of him standing in front of a blue marathon backdrop w/ his duffel bag for what seems to be an i was at the marathon official photo. I am convinced that blue track suit guy is not involved.

Are you asking for someone to post a high school student's facebook page as he's being accused of terrorism? What if it was your child?

I thought that wasn't allowed on here?

i guess were back at the start with blue robe guy, the two guys wearing black leaning over near the crime scene and the original guy that i thought looked suspect.

<modsnip>

Attachments

• o0oy2q.jpg
    o0oy2q.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 67
Are you asking for someone to post a high school student's facebook page as he's being accused of terrorism? What if it was your child?

I thought that wasn't allowed on here?

If its discussed, it needs a link.
So if he's a minor and we can't link, we should not be discussing.

And especially if they are minors. This is a toughie because you guys are trying to find clues in the crowd and yet we do not allow sleuthing of innocent people. So be reasonable and as constructive as possible and I'll give you a little bit more leeway. If you guys start sleuthing and naming innocent people though, then we'll shut it down fast. It's up to you guys.

That is the only reason I mentioned it because to me it DOES look like he could be innocent and there is some talk on his page. I bet his name will be in main stream media tomorrow. Someone even offered up a lawyer right on his page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr