Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the only reason I mentioned it because to me it DOES look like he could be innocent and there is some talk on his page. I bet his name will be in main stream media tomorrow. Someone even offered up a lawyer right on his page.

And this is where the discussion here needs to end. :tyou:

but if this were any of us photographed and labeled...wouldn't you clear it up asap and be done?? why suggest sueing? you have a large bag and need to be cleared...period.

If it were me I would clear it up with LE and then start suing the living diarrhea out of anyone who kept posting anything even hinting as me as a suspect.

Other people not so trusting of LE as myself might go straight for the suing option.

If it were me I would clear it up with LE and then start suing the living diarrhea out of anyone who kept posting anything even hinting as me as a suspect.

Other people not so trusting of LE as myself might go straight for the suing option.

wow....

but if this were any of us photographed and labeled...wouldn't you clear it up asap and be done?? why suggest sueing? you have a large bag and need to be cleared...period.

True. But we don't know that the LE ever said these guys were the suspects and Hannity outright said and showed the picture of these guys without any verification really. I think the media was basing their info off of 4chan and Reddit. I would be pissed if this were myself.

This could be a teenaged boy getting dragged through the mud by grown women and men with teenaged kids of their own. This thread is turning very appalling. Criticizing a teenaged boy based on his FACEBOOK posts is bordering on cyberbullying. What a horrific thing to do to a young man.

I really hope that the mods do not allow this to continue.

No snark to you at all, but why does he have to prove his innocence? Is he too foreign looking for some folks?

No.

Because he and his friend have been described as being in FBI POI photos.

I FOUND BLUE TRACK SUIT GUY'S FACEBOOK! I totally think we are barking up the wrong tree. He appears to be a high school kid (possibly a minor) who has a fondness for running (several pics) on his FB.

Also, the reason they appear to be standing where they are and looking like they do is because there is a very large big screen about 2 stories up with all the runners as they approach the finish line (also posted on his FB). Looking up at this and into the sun would make anyone scowl. There is also a pic of him standing in front of a blue marathon backdrop w/ his duffel bag for what seems to be an i was at the marathon official photo. I am convinced that blue track suit guy is not involved.

I'm not understanding. Because he's local and in track, that means he's not a POI that FBI is looking to interview?

No.

Because he and his friend have been described as being in FBI POI photos.

I don't think the FBI are looking at him and his friend though. The description they gave happened to be similar to them but I think they have photos of different ppl.

Okay, the boom is lowered. Stop discussing the minor now unless you can link him to being a suspect in the MSM.

Done.

Dear Mods,

I have a request. I looked on page one but didn't see an area for just photographs / and or video. There are soooo many images coming in and available now, it is starting to get a little overwhelming finding and referring to specific images, etc. Plus, some are on other sites and its getting crazy having so many windows open, etc., etc.

Is it possible to have a thread for images, if possible? AmandaReconwith is so good with case archives, but I haven't seen her in this thread...

Also, is there a timeline, case map, all that good stuff? Maybe its here, and I'm just crosseyed and brainmushed from 24 hours straight of Where's Waldo, Find the Black Back Pack, where's the backwards white cap, etc., etc.

I am coming across some new photos and think it would be easier for everyone if we could have them in one place so we don't spend the next year going, does anyone have a link to that picture of the "trashcan" (or whatever, insert word)...

Maybe we can organize the photos by Crowd Photos, Maps, Devices and Parts, etc.
Also, need a media thread bad for all MSM articles!!!

Okay, the boom is lowered. Stop discussing the minor now unless you can link him to being a suspect in the MSM.

Done.

For those who were posting and didn't see it, let's move on to other clues please. We need to leave minors alone.

:tos:

Yes - we can make a media/timeline thread. Give me about 2 minutes.

Salem

Media/Timeline thread right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9258401#post9258401"]Terrorist Attack on the Boston Marathon - MEDIA/TIMELINE REFERENCE **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This should keep everyone busy for a bit, huh? There is lots of stuff to get linked up so that it will be available quickly when someone wants to go back to check on details.

Salem

For those who don't know, according to this article, it's ok to give out the Chinese national's name because her family has released it and given permission.

"At first, the university declined to release Lu's name at her family's request, but the school later received permission from a family representative, BU spokesman Colin Riley said."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/boston-marathon-student-victim/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews
Good to know. Thanks for posting this.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bom...ingzi-lu-pride/story?id=18975774#.UW-JXrWnot4

She was an only child. Her poor parents.

Speaking through sobs, Lu's father told ABC News in a telephone interview today from his home in northeast China, "This is an extremely painful time for our family."

He said the family has declined several interview requests because, "Every time we speak about this, it is like a dagger in our hearts."

I don't think the FBI are looking at him and his friend though. The description they gave happened to be similar to them but I think they have photos of different ppl.

From what I can tell, the still photos of the two guys that were highlighted and circled on 4chan are the same guys before and after the bombings in the same location (1st bombing site).

However, the video on local 2 news coverage seemed to show a guy with a different black sweatshirt talking to a blue jacket guy who might/might not have been the same guy in a different location. I'm not sure whether these two guys that were in the video are the same circled ones as those in the pics in 4chan. They might be because there are people who change clothes, and I would assume especially if they're trying to hide something that they'd purposefully try to deceive...

Ultimately I think it was the error of the tv newscast to have compared the stills from 4chan with the 2 guys talking in a whole different location.

Unfortunately when a crime is committed everyone is a suspect until they are cleared or the perp is caught. We have waited weeks, months, years for people we know are guilty to be arrested in different cases. It just takes time. Be patient. They'll catch the bad guys/girls who did this.

Investigators in the Boston Marathon case are trying to identify a young man seen on video near the second blast site -- talking on his cellphone before setting down a black bag and dashing away, law enforcement officials told NBC News.

As authorities worked to find more images of the man in the crowd and began examining cellphone records in an effort to put a name to his face, they abruptly canceled an evening briefing on the probe

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-seen-leaving-bag-near-boston-blast-site?lite

Now it is one young person...and only seen at second site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members