Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seems odd to me with all the other ppl standing around them engaged in their own focus, not all of them smiling and waving their arms around in the loving, open position, the focus is on these two jock-looking sorts. Frankly, they look like they're coming from or going to the gym. If we're fingering non-smiling foreigners, I don't think the black women standing behind them, reportedly Kenyan, look especially giddy or open either. My only issue here is focusing in on random ppl who look foreign just because they happen to be around. As I said, the sooner they ID these guys, the better.

But a video camera caught two guys leaving bags behind right?
And we are now hearing the FBI has shown photos of the guys to MSM. MSM, while not showing the photos, describe them as...
1) dark clothing white cap
2) blue jumpsuit

Nobody here is focusing in on random ppl who look foreign just because they happen to be around! They are focusing in on two people who have been described, to a tee, to us.

This man has been a peace activist for many years. He has spoken to crowds about losing someone in war (after losing is first son) and suicide prevention (after losing his second son). He was there handing out American flags and had someone running in honor of his son. There has been nothing to suggest he was any part of the bomb plot other than police have talked to him after the fact. Did you consider maybe they wanted to talk to him to see if any of the victims had said anything or if he overheard anything while helping out? They have said nothing about looking for someone in a cowboy hat. In the YouTube video clearly this man is in shock based on how much he is shaking. Probably in disbelief over what he had just witnessed. He probably saved one of the most gravely injured people and was recognized in a photo that I'm sure he didn't think would go viral. He was asked in the video to pose with the flag he carried, he was not parading it around proud of the bloodbath. IMO he's nothing but a true American Hero and should be treated like a victim.

Absolutely!

Just seems odd to me with all the other ppl standing around them engaged in their own focus, not all of them smiling and waving their arms around in the loving, open position, the focus is on these two jock-looking sorts. Frankly, they look like they're coming from or going to the gym. If we're fingering non-smiling foreigners, I don't think the black women standing behind them, reportedly Kenyan, look especially giddy or open either. My only issue here is focusing in on random ppl who look foreign just because they happen to be around. As I said, the sooner they ID these guys, the better.

FTR, I don't think these two guys look "foreign."

Just popping in to ask if there is a site somewhere that gives the survivors stories? And NOT in video format? I saw a bit on TV, but I can't watch and be online at the same time.

and don't forget, running guy. :banghead:

All of those things y'all are describing came from sleuthers such as us looking through photos.

Not multiple media outlets telling us they have seen photos from LE.

There is a HUGE difference.

I just happened to have that one open in a tab:
http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

I agree, I can't find half the images I saw earlier. So much to process.

the guy with the backpack....doesn't have any writing on the front of his shirt. Isn't even a hoodie.

I'm not sure that the blue nylon suit guy is talking to him in the "never seen before photo" .... looks like someone totally different

ETA: also the blue nylon suit guy doesn't seem to have a stripe going down the side of his jacket in the front.

Nope just spread by word of mouth gossips afraid of suspicious "foreign" looking "people."

Ok.

But see, that's what makes it different.

The two guys are on the FBI's radar.

I think we all know that.

I don't think it's just their race or lack of expression... I think it's because of their proximity to "ground zero" and that the guy takes off the backpack, and that it's oddly-shaped, the man in blue's covering of his mouth while he's talking, etc. There are a number of suspicious aspects to them.

I agree. I can't speak for everyone but I'm certainly not interested in these guys because of any perceived nationality or race. I am interested in them for the following reasons:

1) They fit the clothing description being provided by some (as yet) unnamed sources supposedly close to or within LE.
2) They were literally standing at ground zero where it appears the first bomb went off -- you can even see in the red circled part of the image where there might be remnants of a black backpack sitting on top of a singed area of concrete.
3) I can see what appears to be the top "knob" of a possible pressure cooker poking out the fabric of the bottom of the backpack.
4) The backpack appears to be straining under the weight of something heavy within it, as evidenced by the way the fabric is pulling in triangular fashion at the top.
5) Their closed off, preoccupied body language.
6) Their proximity to BOTH bomb sites as evidence by photos.

I live in Boston and I can say that it is truly a melting pot of tons of different kinds of people -- all races, nationalities, sexual orientations, backgrounds, lifestyles, etc. We are generally very open-minded people around here and, just speaking for myself, I'm really not looking at these guys for any reasons other than the ones I listed above.

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

Yes. I also believe he should be treated as a victim. Especially here where we take pride I'm being victim friendly.

I heard a lovely interview with him and his wife today on NPR. He was there handing out flags and supporting some runners who were running in honor off his son. They have lost two sons. One in combat and the brother who so devastated he took his own life. He sprang into action and pulled apart the barriers so medical personnel could get through. Then he likely saved the life of the man whose legs were blown off. He used a sweater as a tourniquet and got a wheelchair and raced the man to an ambulance. That man was the first one treated at the hospital because of Carlos. I think he's quite a selfless samaritan personally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

the guy with the backpack....doesn't have any writing on the front of his shirt. Isn't even a hoodie.

I'm not sure that the blue nylon suit guy is talking to him in the "never seen before photo" .... looks live someone totally different

Earlier today they were talking about a white guy, grey hoodie, black jacket, backwards white cap (I posted a pic of a guy matching that description) and now LE is talking about these two who seem to be completely different other than "white hat" and "black jacket." Hard to understand what's going on. Very confusing! :banghead:

Here's the photo from the youtube video. I have not seen this one anywhere but in this video so not sure where it is from.

It might be from the video footage taken from the store (can't remember the name ...sorry)

I'm not sure that the blue nylon suit guy is talking to him in the "never seen before photo" .... looks live someone totally different

I cross posted with you, and I agree.

All of those things y'all are describing came from sleuthers such as us looking through photos.

Not multiple media outlets telling us they have seen photos from LE.

There is a HUGE difference.

I know there is a huge different between sleuthers and LE. I have been here looking at every photo, every person....heck after awhile, I can make everyone look suspcious...

I'm just having a hard time seeing that the "unreleased" photo show the same guys....perhaps there are more than 2 involved....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME