Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect #2 walked away on Bolysten St. after putting a backpack down

I'm surprised that people say they are shocked that they seem to be young. Lanza was 20, Virginia Tech killer was college age, Columbine killers were in HS. 14 of the 9/11 hijackers were under 25.

Golf hats that cost $25 bucks each? Were they trying to make some kind of statement about being elitist or above it all? I dunno, seems like a statement to me since they're both wearing them. Not just random.

Sheesh ... IMO the guy with the white hat backwards almost looks like he could be Mohammed Atta's twin or something

Golf hats that cost $25 bucks each? Were they trying to make some kind of statement about being elitist or above it all? I dunno, seems like a statement to me since they're both wearing them. Not jut random.

That's about the going rate or more for all good hats.

I dunno. Could be?

FBI probably would have already been on the case of someone known to them. These guys don't have a history, probably, that LE is much aware of at least. JMO.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 1m
Brian Ross: Boston bomb suspects are "white men in their 20s, "ABC was told by officials in Washington.

Golf hats that cost $25 bucks each? Were they trying to make some kind of statement about being elitist or above it all? I dunno, seems like a statement to me since they're both wearing them. Not jut random.

Maybe the golf hats is why I think of two brothers when I see the video and pic. jmo though.

What stands out to me is that the 2nd Suspect's backpack is pretty distinctive and they would have pieces and parts of it to match it.

Much easier to "match" than a black backpack like the first one, but again, there are some markings that could be matched.

Going over the presser again on cnn.

Glocseter street and bolysten is where the video is taken..

Except that Suspect 1 has a baseball cap, hooded jacket, and darker colored shoes.

Ok then. :)

I won't try to help people who say "I think I've seen that guy before" by saying "perhaps you're thinking of that other innocent guy who was dressed NEARLY identically".

The next Bridgestone Golf Invitational is on August 1-4, 2013 at Firestone CC (South Course) - Akron, Ohio, USA

If they are both wearing golf themed hats, I guess that is a very small lead to jump off of. Could they play golf? Avid watchers? Ties to a relative that loves golf? Where did the hats come from if they themselves are not big golf followers? Perhaps they took them from a friend/relative/roommate who is?

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 1m
Brian Ross: Boston bomb suspects are "white men in their 20s, "ABC was told by officials in Washington.

I suppose this revelation will disappoint anyone who was hoping and/or convinced that the suspected/potential bombers are "foreign" and/or of a swarthy complexion.

Don't think so. The Bridgestone Black golf hat sells for $14.99 at Walmart, if that is the same one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy