Explosion Boston Marathon #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Experts on PBS Newshour include a former Bush admin guy, now working in security issues, saying that the type of bomb doesn't really tell us a whole lot. Not a disorganized crazy, but not sophisticated enough to indicate a bomb making genius, or a larger network.

There is another photo with Krystle in it. It can be seen on Live Leak as well, 17th photo down the page. It was taken immediately the bomb went off, and before the crown control fences have been removed. At the moment of that shot, she appears to still be alive, as her head is lifted off the ground and her left arm is holding on to her friend next to her. It breaks my heart to know that help just couldn't get there fast enough, especially with that amount of blood loss.

This photo also contains the legs and feet of another child, barefoot, who appears to have been being toted by her mother in brown leather boots. Possibly 6-7 years old. I have wondered if this is Martin's sister. There is another photo from another site that I just cannot pin down at this moment that shows them from another angle.

Here's a link to a news article showing the photo of the suspicious bag next to the mailbox.

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/...usive-fbi-investigating-photo-that-shows-bag/

the article reads

"In the first picture you can see a bag next to a mailbox and up against a barricade along the marathon route. In the second, which we have blurred because it is very graphic, there is no sign of the bag. The viewer who took the pictures says there may be an hour or more between when the first and second pictures were taken."

Read more: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/...stigating-photo-that-shows-bag/#ixzz2QfaYZV6Y
"

After thinking about it, it was likely just coincidence. A copycat wouldn't have had TIME to mail the letter since the bombing. I think making Ricin requires a lab, or at least a knowledge of labs and chemistry which doesn't fit in with the lone wolf crazy and crude bomb maker theory.

bbm

no but he could have mailed it a day or two BEFORE the bombings!

I don't think that bag is the bomb. I agree with the comments under the picture that say the fence would have blown the other way. It is wrapped around the mailbox in the second picture, which says the blast came from behind it. Also, looks like the bag is still there, though blurred for some reason.

At the moment of that shot, she appears to still be alive, as her head is lifted off the ground and her left arm is holding on to her friend next to her. It breaks my heart to know that help just couldn't get there fast enough, especially with that amount of blood loss.

Yeah I saw that and it did appear she was alive though probably completely in shock. They say after bomb blasts everything is silent and the victims are so stunned they don't do anything, even war dogs will just stand there utterly stunned. As far as help not getting to her fast enough, from her perspective she went quick and hopefully with little pain, she may have preferred that to being a double amputee in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.

Here's a link to a news article showing the photo of the suspicious bag next to the mailbox.

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/...usive-fbi-investigating-photo-that-shows-bag/

There is also a second smaller black bag, to the far right of the first picture - the 'before' picture. You can't see that far in the frame during the 2nd picture, but just near the small black bag is a woman with three young children. Richard Martin has the 6-yr-old sister and a brother as well. I'm wondering it that is them... :(

For those of you close to this situation, warning.

I have the t.v. on, they just said "Terrifying new images...."

So, there are more to come. Take care and don't look if you hear it coming up.

The bag picture makes no sense to me, respectfully, only because LE has clearly pointed to dark bags, black duffel bags and the like.

Oh dear God. I wish I hadn't looked... This is effing horrific. I had just stopped crying after telling DH about the 8-yr-old boy's 6-yr-old sister losing a leg - and how it hit me hard today because our DD is almost 6. There is nothing she likes to do more than run and run and jump and climb and run some more. And the thought of it being her just caused me to break down.

DH said the fact that someone did this on purpose makes it much harder to bear than if it had been an accident. At times like this, I start thinking back to an eye for an eye...

:please:

Im all about feeling an EYE FOR AN EYE today.:banghead::furious: i hate these bastards.

There is another photo with Krystle in it. It can be seen on Live Leak as well, 17th photo down the page. It was taken immediately the bomb went off, and before the crown control fences have been removed. At the moment of that shot, she appears to still be alive, as her head is lifted off the ground and her left arm is holding on to her friend next to her. It breaks my heart to know that help just couldn't get there fast enough, especially with that amount of blood loss.

This photo also contains the legs and feet of another child, barefoot, who appears to have been being toted by her mother in brown leather boots. Possibly 6-7 years old. I have wondered if this is Martin's sister. There is another photo from another site that I just cannot pin down at this moment that shows them from another angle.

GRAPHIC WARNING-----

In the photo in the link above, there is a woman lying next to another woman on the pavement. A medical worker is checking both of their pulses, it seems. The woman on the left lost her entire lower body... Is that Krystle? :cry:

GRAPHIC WARNING-----

In the photo in the link above, there is a woman lying next to another woman on the pavement. A medical worker is checking both of their pulses, it seems. The woman on the left lost her entire lower body... Is that Krystle? :cry:

What photo? What link?
I've been trying to hunt down the photo all afternoon with no such luck.
Thanks!

A medical worker is checking both of their pulses, it seems. The woman on the left lost her entire lower body... Is that Krystle? :cry:

Many of us think that woman (in the bright blue shirt) is Krystal, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami