Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police boats have been in the water all day long.
The coast guard helicopter is new.

Whitney Bulger was brought in by a coast guard helicopter.
That'd probably be the best way to bring in a suspect.

Yep, links all over the thread.

Bomb threats are usual business, esp. in Federal Court. They would not waste precious Court time and money getting all hands on to sweep staging one, esp. not for a *suspect* that hasn't even been interrogated yet.

Considering that in one of the photos someone circled a women's butt and wrote da bomb I am not going to believe anything they say or post on that site. MOO

Hahahahah :floorlaugh:

I can't get to live video from work. I am surprised the fox news doesn't have that as a headline.

Lots of time SWAT (including Bomb Squads) are brought into a scene by hanging off the back end of whatever vehicle they're using...because the vehicle itself is carrying all the equipment.

Don't read more into this than that...we'll know soon enough if there's a suspect under arrest.

Best-
Herding Cats

They have always been the least sensational, and IMO best of the three Boston networks. Jack Williams is a longtime anchor, and very good (I grew up with Jack and Liz on every evening, as other locals may remember the pair together, excellent reporting).

Channel 7 (whdh) tends to be pretty sensationalistic.
I'll second that remark, been listening to Jack all afternoon.

Love the green flag waving.. Now people are moving into the building

Maybe someone should change the title and take off arrest. I got all excited and then... Nope, not true!

Dang seeing tweets about suspicious package in Times Square , these dang packages showing up everywhere..
Wonder if they are related or just all the crazy s out?!

On phone crazy Internet keeps going down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like after 9/11, every bag is going to become a suspicious package, any poor joe on a flight speaking a foreign language is going to become a suspect. :(

I hate this atmosphere of heightened senses and fear.

I hope this isn't the work of a university student. That possibility just keeps running through my mind. :(

I hope this isn't the work of a university student. That possibility just keeps running through my mind. :(

Probably not, Boston isn't a big college town.

"Ian Faith: The Boston gig has been cancelled...
David: What?
Ian Faith: Yeah. I wouldn't worry about it though, it's not a big college town."

-Spinal Tap

Maybe someone should change the title and take off arrest. I got all excited and then... Nope, not true!

I had to chuckle when I seen the title. I seen all the tweets on the arrest then no arrest. Then dark skin man arrested, then light color skin man arrest, then one tweet said well we know for sure the person has skin.:floorlaugh:

Just like after 9/11, every bag is going to become a suspicious package, any poor joe on a flight speaking a foreign language is going to become a suspect. :(

I hate this atmosphere of heightened senses and fear.

Exactly! It's why these idiots do this stuff - to terrorize and disrupt our daily lives. And innocent people pay for it, sadly. It would be easy to say "well, they will get over it...have to think of the bigger picture" but those saying that aren't the ones who have been treated suspiciously.

Truly sad, interesting times we are living in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur