Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isn't the work of a university student. That possibility just keeps running through my mind. :(

If LE finds the terrorist and knows without a doubt they have the right person, I hope they are hung in a public square. imo

man oh man....looking at all the pics it amazing that only 3 people were killed.....just amazing.

One of the doctors that ran in the marathon and then helped the injured just graduated from my medical school last year :) We have an entire day of disaster training for situations just like this. Glad it is worthwhile, but I hope I NEVER have to use it.

So the guy had a white baseball cap on backwards...light colored hoodie with dark jacket over it....is that what you guys are hearing?

Probably not, Boston isn't a big college town.

"Ian Faith: The Boston gig has been cancelled...
David: What?
Ian Faith: Yeah. I wouldn't worry about it though, it's not a big college town."

-Spinal Tap

I know its not funny but I did just laugh a little. :D

No new time given for presser. This is the third postponement of the day. Reporter on wbz says in his experience, this usually Means something is developing, but that's just speculation.

So the guy had a white baseball cap on backwards...light colored hoodie with dark jacket over it....is that what you guys are hearing?
That's what CNN is reporting. (Pause for effect.) Determine accuracy of info by coin-flip.

No new time given for presser. This is the third postponement of the day. Reporter on wbz says in his experience, this usually Means something is developing, but that's just speculation.
Might also mean various agencies have leaked like a sieve all day and they need to pause to re-group.

One of the links here in this thread had a guy, with a white hat on backwards that was using the phone. Will continue to look.

https://twitter.com/BostonDotCom

Boston.com News Boston.com News ‏@BostonDotCom 2m

CLARIFICATION: US Attorney's office said the press conference is postponed. It's not clear if officials will meet with press later today.

In some of those pictures that have been released "prior to detonation", there are a couple of guys wearing black coats & what look to be heavy backpacks. What made me curious about these two guys is their coats. Has anybody seen them? I just thought it was odd to wear such obviously heavy thick winter coats on a day that had such nice weather. Most others in the crowd photos wore lightweight jackets or hoodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member