Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the youtube clip that news stations are playing of the two suspects it shows you two pictures. one of the pics has been posted about 50 times of the two guys with bulging backpacks but theres another pic which ive never seen. it looks like its maybe taken of the two guys sometime after the race and the pic looks like its taken from street level rather than from above.. does anyone have that pic or know where its from?

I never thought the guy in the blue was that suspicious because the 4chan link had him circled in the crowd and said he didn't have the bag any longer but I swear you can still the strap on his shoulder. Does anyone know the time of the photo of them in the crowd where 4chan said he had no bag?

I remember a few posts back on here seeing the one with the white cap missing the black pack pack. I am not sure if there are pictures with the one in the fleece missing his bag.

in this picture, why is the one guy that is running...why is his pants in shreds?? Look at everybody else's pants....strange

There was another picture of a man walking whose pants were shredded the same. And the older man on the ground and then later seen in a wheelchair, his pants were shredded the same too. Looks like he was hit by he blast of the bomb too but didn't have severe injuries possibly. I still don't know if I think he's suspicious, I'm leaning towards not. But I haven't seen a video of him just a serious of pics of him running. But so is
everyone else that can run.

I don't see anything suspicoius about the guy who is running at all.
Other people are running too, not just him.

It's a pretty human reaction: when hurt, run from the source of the pain.

Realized the photo at 2:49 has the guy in the blue jacket, correct? Midway up on the right side of the frame.

I thought that was him, initially, but now I don't think so. The jacket sleeves don't look right, and he is holding hands with the woman next to him (I think).

Oh! Another thing it could be -- there are some experimental recycling bins around town that are big square things. I don't remember what color they are, though it seems like they're green.

That is a storage mailbox used only by USPS. They will gather the mail from other mailboxes and put it in holding in those green ones (by key) and then someone comes and picks up the whole bundle of mail gathered. They have used them for a longtime...but not sure they are in use anymore.

Yeah, it was me who is convinced about those guys being shown on the news slowly now. Especially local channels.

You guys have to understand, the police getting these images are being shared with their families around dinner tables etc.

The reports of a suspect etc, arrest etc.. stemmed from someone close to the case telling many the arrest was imminent. Meaning, they have pretty good evidence that they know who they're looking for now. There will no longer be a conference tonight, because they can't taint this investigation with the last point said.

There is no need to show these two guys to the mainstream television viewers because they most likely already have them in custody and are interviewing them. (Hence the press cancellation also). There is also an issue of their names being drug through the mud if they happen to be innocent.

It doesn't sound like they have anyone in custody to me. Even if they know what these people look like, it doesn't mean they know who these people are.

That is a storage mailbox used only by USPS. They will gather the mail from other mailboxes and put it in holding in those green ones (by key) and then someone comes and picks up the whole bundle of mail gathered. They have used them for a longtime...but not sure they are in use anymore.

Not sure why mailbox was there. Normally always removed 1st for this reason.

It doesn't sound like they have anyone in custody to me. Even if they know what these people look like, it doesn't mean they know who these people are.

Would you as the FBI and Boston LE want to look dumb by saying "we have them in custody" while it's possible the real bombers are sitting in front of a television somewhere thinking they got away with it?

But if the spot they're standing in is truly the blast spot, how would they just set the bags down in that spot and walk away? They're in the middle of a crowd of people, so it would seem odd. It seems more likely that they set it against a wall or a barrier.

But if the spot they're standing in is truly the blast spot, how would they just set the bags down in that spot and walk away? They're in the middle of a crowd of people, so it would seem odd. It seems more likely that they set it against a wall or a barrier.

They could be innocent! I'm just sure they are people of interest to talk to. The picture of them at the blast site was taking around 10-11AM EST. Hours before the blast in that area. They were later seen talking further away with each other. One most likely missing his black backpack.

If the RC remote was used to detonate these, they needed to be withing 100-500 yards of the blasts. Depending on the quality of the product used.

Would you as the FBI and Boston LE want to look dumb by saying "we have them in custody" while it's possible the real bombers are sitting in front of a television somewhere thinking they got away with it?

??? Wouldn't that be the same for any case.
Either FBI has someone in custody or they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member