Faith Hill - A Baby Changes Everything

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i wonder if this woman even knows what the songs about.

How bizarre. they should get rid of whoever is maintaining the profile. that's just kinda gross.

You know, right after Caylee's remains were found, and I was really angry, I would listen to Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around, Comes Back Around", and think it was pretty fitting for the whole Anthony situation.

Could someone be so kind to post the link to the myspace , I've misplaced it.

You know, right after Caylee's remains were found, and I was really angry, I would listen to Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around, Comes Back Around", and think it was pretty fitting for the whole Anthony situation.

Great choice! :)

I doubt she ever asked Faith Hill's permission to use this song, Where in the world do the Anthony's find these people? Unbelievable

It appears that Michelle B. is maintaining the Myspace. Just for some perspective, she as never been the most subtle player involved. I am for one am far more disturbed by the blog post in which she verges on touting Casey's innocence, though it is hard to be certain about this because the sentence structure is barely decipherable.
Isn't it true that she no longer works with the Anthony's?

Several ways to describe the song, the website (now) and the person maintaining it came to mind as I read and listened and the only one I can use is inappropriate.

It appears that Michelle B. is maintaining the Myspace. Just for some perspective, she as never been the most subtle player involved. I am for one am far more disturbed by the blog post in which she verges on touting Casey's innocence, though it is hard to be certain about this because the sentence structure is barely decipherable.

Does anyone really believe this woman has a college degree as is claimed?

Isn't it true that she no longer works with the Anthony's?

She is not the "spokesperson" (I believe the attorney got rid of her) but she is "helping" with the web site according to another site.

OMG how inappropriate. The ironic thing is that MB apparently represented the A's for free to increase the exposure for her business and to highlight her super fine PR skills. She clearly has issues stringing decipherable sentences together, not to mention was horrendous on camera. If she is managing this website they need to get her off of there right away, as her lack of judgement is going to drive folks away. I feel that anyone that might go on there looking with interest for pictures of Caylee and such, would be very turned off the moment the song starts. Considering what has occurred, my stomach turned when I heard it. I'm sure the song is beautiful - just not appropriate for the My Space page.

I doubt she ever asked Faith Hill's permission to use this song, Where in the world do the Anthony's find these people? Unbelievable

Anyone can put any song on a Myspace page, as long is the song is on a myspace music player. Musicians have pages, and it's free advertising for them and carries a blanket ASCAP license, so there are no copyright infringements, unless a star contacts the person & requests the song be removed from their page. If I were a singer, I wouldnt want one of my songs on a baby murderer's page.

This song is actually a Christmas song, but I find it disgusting the A fam/michelle would chose this song. Unless maybe Casey is pregnant. God forbid.

Michelle B. is a real piece of work....so nothing she does would surprise me in the least.

Does anyone really believe this woman has a college degree as is claimed?

I have some theories but will let you decide for yourself. In evidence I humbly submit the following.

Snipped from the Dec. 24th blog entry:

Her mother Casey, her grandparents George and Cindy, and he Uncle Lee are her family in which she loved unconditionally and despite what many in the public have concluded to be that of the case, remember in this country as we begin change on January 20th with a new President of The United States, "we're all innocent until proven guilty" and any photos and history of our little angel Caylee Marie will continue to reflect this, and this includes one hundred percent those items of her family members.

Yeah...

I agree with you all that the song is way out of line.

However, I did want to point out that the elyrics link set off a virus warning siren from my virus protection program. If I didn't have good virus protection, I'd have a virus. Just wanted to warn everyone else.....

Several ways to describe the song, the website (now) and the person maintaining it came to mind as I read and listened and the only one I can use is inappropriate.

The words "disgusting" and "outrageous" come to my mind linking this song to KC.

Not only is it insensitive it is an insult to women who became pregnant when they were not married and make positive choices.
Unmarried pregnancy, like every other problem, is just a fork in the road of life. You can take the right path or the wrong path with what life throws you.
It seems as if all we do is make excuses for murderers these days. BS in my book.
Casey was only a victim because she choose to be. Nothing stopped her from going back to school, getting a good job and supporting her daughter after the choice was made to keep her. She was lazy and gutless IMO. One of my favorite sayings "It takes guts to leave the ruts". She was always taking the easy way out.
JMO

Snipped from the Dec. 24th blog entry:

Her mother Casey, her grandparents George and Cindy, and he Uncle Lee are her family in which she loved unconditionally and despite what many in the public have concluded to be that of the case, remember in this country as we begin change on January 20th with a new President of The United States, "we're all innocent until proven guilty" and any photos and history of our little angel Caylee Marie will continue to reflect this, and this includes one hundred percent those items of her family members.

I have been continuously appalled at the generally poor speaking and writing of most of the individuals involved in this case---as an textbook writer who's often been called on to write special Florida editions, I can see that the educational system has a long, long way to go.

But what I really wanted to post is that Caylee is being victimized all over again by this predator, Michelle B. I really would like to know what her motivation is. I just don't see any positive contribution to the situation coming from her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons
Back