Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know I am very late to the scene but I am new. I wanted to say what a beautiful boy I see in Ethan. May God always comfort you and may the turtle you wear with Ethans ashes keep him close to his mummy's heart always.

What a tragic loss, but what a precious angel. Hoping each day gets a little easier for you and your family.

Wanted to say hello

I have been following Zoe Dorsey today and thinking a lot of Ethan.... we will be moving to Brookings the end of the school year.. hubby is already there....

I am so very sorry for your loss.... My heart just breaks for you.

I pray you find comfort and peace.

I feel your pain.

daughter, youngest child of 4 1978-1995

One sweet day we'll all be together again with those we love.

I'm praying for you and your family. May you feel the peace and love Ethan feels wrapped in the arms of God.

Wow.... It's been a long time since I've been here... (was reading about Steven Dumman last night and today) and wanted to see if this thread was still here.... It really means so much to me that it is.... The past year and a half has been very difficult for me... Time has not healed the heartbreak... It's just placed a scab over it... Which gets ripped off every now and then... I can't believe our little man has been gone almost 5 years....

I am bookmarking WS on my iPad so I can come read more often..... Thank you all for the prayers and kind thoughts!

I know we have never "met" here, seahorseladydi, but I wanted to tell you how beautiful your little Ethan is, and how sad I am for you that you have suffered through losing him. Thank you for sharing him on this thread.

I wish you and all of Ethan's loved ones peace. :hug:

What a sweet-faced boy, and such an unspeakably tragic loss.

All I did was read the opening post...tears...(I don't do that often).

My heart goes out to you, Seahorseladydi.

Your Little Man certainly left his well-earned mark.

RIP Ethan, with continuing condolences and comfort to your family, friends, and all who loved you.

Seahorselady, I am so sorry for the loss if your little boy!!! How awful and such a tragic ending for him. I hope your days are getting better and that you know so many are caring for you at night in our hearts.

Oh Seahorseladydi! :hug:

I was super happy to see your post over in the UID (Newport man, I believe) recently! I thought about sending you a PM to tell you how great it was to see your name pop up after so long but didn't want to look like a weirdo. So glad you are here and doing okay.

I have a different perspective on death, some may like it and some may not, but it's how I feel. Ethan you are free now to soar the galaxies. You can visit the stars, ride a comet, find new worlds, hang out with the man on the moon. You may even want to stay here on Earth to protect your living friends and family. Remember mom and dad and all the people you know and love will be with you again one day. The universe is yours to explore. If you feel lost, there are plenty of spirits living and dead that can help you, just ask baby boy. It's the beginning Ethan not the end.

I have started a memorial page on Facebook for Ethan... I am going to add a link to this thread... so much love and support here... THANK you all so very much! (search for In loving Memory of Ethan I Hansen on Facebook)

Love and Hugs to all!
Di~

What a handsome little man he was! Please accept my thoughts and prayers. Fly High Ethan :rose::angel:

I just love the juice mustache! What a doll. Take care seahorselady and be strong... Ethan would want you to find peace and be happy~Frigga

What a beautiful idea to make the Memorial page. What a beautiful boy and an amazing spirit. I saw the most inspiring interview last night, with a mother who lost her 3 young daughters and both of her parents in a house fire on Christmas Day. She spent months in an asylum, because the grief was so unbearable. But she finally, recently came to accept that her girls spirit was always hovering around her, even now. And it has made it possible for her to try and live her life again. :rose::star::rose::star::rose:

Seahorselady, I am just seeing this thread and wanted to offer my most heartfelt and loving condolences to you on the loss of your precious little man. I am so, so sorry for your loss! Ethan was a beautiful little boy and as a mother, my heart breaks for you.

I am headed over to FB to find Ethan's page....thank you for sharing him with all of us at WS.

Continued prayers and thoughts Seahorselady, especially during the holidays! :blowkiss:

Thank you all <3

I lost my mom last month (April 10th) She would have been 78 on April 16th... I am more at peace with it because I know she is with Ethan now... but I still miss her a lot!

Happy Mommie's day to all you mom's... have a beautiful day

Was just reading here again... Missing my mom and our little man Ethan.

One thing I wanna say: People say "oh, it will get better with time".... REALLY? no, it does not... you just learn to live with the pain and scars........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back