Family, friends mourn Tigard boy (This is MY son)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh thank you, thank you for the updates and photos! I, too, think of Ethan and of your family often.

What an amazing and beautiful thing you all have done by creating Ethan's Garden and the playground! I hold you all in my heart. :blowkiss:

Oh Di, that video was so sad. You and your family are very brave, and it fills my heart that you decided to donate Ethan's organs. God bless you.

Thank you for the update and pictures, Di - what a beautiful tribute/memorial to your son. Continued prayers for your family and everyone who loved Ethan.

Di,

I had not seen this thread previously until I was posting with you today for the first time. You and your family are an inspiration, and your beautiful son is an angel. I pray peace for you always.

:bow:
ITA -

Angels on earth, TraceyLeigh. Giving life to so many from a tragedy that is unbearable. I can only pray to never know their pain but to give so much compassion to hero's like this family! Amazing gifts of life they gave for their heartbreaking loss.

I have tears in my eyes looking at that little angel. I have a soft spot for little boys having one myself. May God help you get through this heart wrenching time.

Oh (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) Sea Horse Lady I did not know, I only saw your sig today and wondered what it was about but did not want to be rude by asking
Im glad someone bumped this thread so I could give you my deepest symppathies

Thank you ALL!

I am doing ok for now..... I know Ethan is ALWAYS with me..... but I miss him like there is no tomorrow....

I am glad this thread is still here and so happy that it got bumped ;)

Hugs to everyone! and Thank you again for all the love and prayers

Bless you Di and thank you for posting the update with pictures. It is a great tribute to your wonderful son Ethan. Sending my best wishes to you and your family.

Thank you for sharing Ethan with us. What a beautiful boy! I think he is very proud of the strength his family has and the choice you made to save others through him.

I am so sorry for you loss. It is wonderful that you are trying to help others...when you have suffered such a loss yourself. You are an angel.

I just read about Ethan, so innocent, so sweet........someone once told me at a time of grief that "GOD only picks the best of his flowers, as we do from our gardens"
It helped when a little one left us for God's garden.
Blessings,

I am in sad, happy and inspired after reading this thread, for the very first time. I did not know of this until I saw your sig today, seahorse. Thank you for sharing the most intimate part of your life. I am saying a prayer for you right now. May God continue to hold you and your family in the palm of His hand. :blowkiss:

Di, I just saw this thread and I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful son. I'm amazed by the strength and generosity of your family- both in the organ donation and the memorials. The garden and the playground look beautiful- I hope many families (yours included!) make many many beautiful memories there. You're an angel, and an inspiration to all of us :blowkiss:

Gosh what a random accident! Are there statistics on how often that happens? On one hand it's absolutely shocking and then on the other, it seems likely to happen frequently. How helpless you must have felt, there was no way you could have anticipated it. I'm very sorry you only had a short time to spend with your son, although his death brings you great pain I bet his life brought you joy to last a lifetime :)
God Bless him.

How is your other son? I'm sending thoughts of protective energy his way. God Keep him safe.

xoxo

Dear Di,

Let me add my voice to the chorus of people thanking you for sharing your wonderful memories of your angel.

When I see your signature I always smile. What a cute little buttercup. :blowkiss:

I hope this thread helps you and gives you strength. Please know that we are here for you on WS whenever you need us.

Love,
Tricia

What a precious little boy. I'm so sorry for your loss. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member