Family Needs our Help

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.lagrandeobserver.com/News/Local-News/Several-factors-hamper-search-and-rescue-efforts
bbm.

“The only other option was to follow a canyon and glide down,” Lt. Smith said.

Lt. Smith said authorities eventually determined that the plane probably fell to earth within a two- to four-mile radius of the Johnson Creek Airstrip.

“But the ridge where he disappeared off radar, we don’t know if he headed into the ridge, or went left or right,” Lt. Smith said.

At first glance, two or three miles from an airstrip may seem a manageable amount of terrain to conduct a successful search and rescue operation. Except the area around the Johnson Creek Airstrip is rugged, very steep and covered with thick timber and brush. Plus several feet of snow. Add into the mix severe mountain weather and the task becomes even more challenging.

“It’s so thick we couldn’t get people in there,” Lt. Smith said."

The plane has been located as per the public facebook posting..

"They found the plane! Thank you to all the Tomnod searchers who found images that were right on. Dellon and his crew spent the entire day, from 3am onward trying to find the right location. The snow was very deep and the going was very slow. Less than two hours before they needed to wrap up the search for the foreseeable future, Dellon and Arthur found the plane. I am so grateful that Dellon was the one who found his brother. The plane is in pieces and buried in snow. They have not yet found all the parts. However, we do know my family members on the plane died quickly and painlessly. They did not suffer."

It was a long shot, but I was hoping against hope that they somehow survived.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57380494-78/amp-plane-dayton-idaho.html.csp

"All the passengers apparently died on impact, Dayton said. The plane’s wings were torn off but searchers reported seeing the bodies of the passengers inside. Authorities had not yet recovered the bodies Friday evening.

Dayton did not know what caused the plane to crash but expected answers to emerge from an investigation into the incident.

According to Dayton, the searchers found the plane after receiving a tip from a woman who saw the plane on the website Tomnod"

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57380494-78/amp-plane-dayton-idaho.html.csp

"All the passengers apparently died on impact, Dayton said. The plane’s wings were torn off but searchers reported seeing the bodies of the passengers inside. Authorities had not yet recovered the bodies Friday evening.

Dayton did not know what caused the plane to crash but expected answers to emerge from an investigation into the incident.

According to Dayton, the searchers found the plane after receiving a tip from a woman who saw the plane on the website Tomnod"
wow...

"They found the plane! Thank you to all the Tomnod searchers who found images that were right on. Dellon and his crew spent the entire day, from 3am onward trying to find the right location. The snow was very deep and the going was very slow. Less than two hours before they needed to wrap up the search for the foreseeable future, Dellon and Arthur found the plane. I am so grateful that Dellon was the one who found his brother. The plane is in pieces and buried in snow. They have not yet found all the parts. However, we do know my family members on the plane died quickly and painlessly. They did not suffer."

:please: So thankful the plane was found....the searchers who located the plane deserve a big thank you:loveyou:
DOTR and family so do you :loveyou:

When I was searching I noticed a few things that looked like a plane? But were too large according to the scale on the grids.
I was really praying to St Jude yesterday....:worldmap:

Prayer does work...bless you all..

:tears:Such a sad ending . I am glad the families will at least have some closure now.

A big thanks to all of you who spent many hours searching on the Tomnod program.

What an amazing effort by everyone... My condolences to the families but also, I really hope this fantastic way of searching isn't forgotten. There must be many cases where it could help!

I am so thankful that they have been able to find the plane and passengers.
Prayers to the family.

Maybe the discovery of this terrible plane crash could end up being a benefit to searchers on how to locate future disaster sites through Tomnod. It would be a great learning experience if the image of the site were shown to the public, only if it is not too graphic to do so.

I am happy that the plane was found and the family can now have closure . I am sad that they were deceased but it was quick and they didn't suffer . God truly answers prayer's . I tried the Tomnod search but, I am on dial up and it didn't let me search much .I turned to prayer's and for the family peace and comfort. Now it's God's turn to take care of all of them in heaven . God Bless all of you that helped . Pat

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitchcock3000
Back