Family Press Conferences

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps! The woman speaking before the presser said she doesn't want to be on camera. Uh... she is on camera.

She also just told the press that reasking the same question was just stupid.
She is telling them what is not news and what is rude. Um...

shes talking about not rolling tape until the right time..um..its rolling now.

Anyone know who this woman is?

I think she is the Manager of the Church. She stated that she got involved because they started the press things at the church and that she has a background in marketing. Methinks she is getting her own angle out of this. IMO

Yes, KGW has had the cameras and microphones on.

This woman just came out and threatened them not to have cameras or audio on her. LOL Ooops. She apparently is helping them coordinate because she's worked in marketing.... it's apparently the lady who owns the church. I thought we had heard from her before?

They have guidelines in regards to what questions they can ask. Please don't ask the same question 8 times... that's just stupid. It's perfectly fine to ask questions about the restraining order because it's public record. She would prefer they not air things before and after the family is actually speaking, private stuff.

These are more live links, I don't know if they will have it...they are doing news casts now.

http://www.katu.com/news/live

http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html

She is attached to the church they are holding the pressers at, I believe.

I think she is the Manager of the Church. She stated that she got involved because they started the press things at the church and that she has a background in marketing. Methinks she is getting her own angle out of this. IMO

Me thinks you are right!

The presser moved to an airconditioned location and will start as soon as possible? Caught me off guard and not sure I heard that correctly.

They are past the sadness and depression and have come to the frustrated stage.
Kaine is speaking of the RO. The decision for the RO was not a rush judgement but more of a "point in time" decision.

The divorce/RO will be handled later, Kyron is whats important now.

Media - How do you process it all? (referring to the murder for hire information)
Kaine - I don't, Kyron is still missing, that's what's important (paraphrased)
he said they'll deal with everything else at a later time in a different venue. Keep focus on Kyron.

Best answer I have ever heard.
God bless these folks. Kyron needs to be given back to them right now.
:banghead:

Desiree ~ Teri has still not cooperated at this point (since last week) Desiree is so angry she has no words. She just wants Terri to do the right thing.

Terri is not taking an active role in finding Kyron..telling the truth

Media: Do you believe anyone else was involved?

DY and KH : (long pause) we can speculate

I can't hear very well (background noise at house) but what was that about if they thought anyone else was involved? And Kyron's parents just kinda looked at each other and said they'd like to speculate but can't? Did I get that right?

How is TH not cooperating?

Desiree: "She's not taking an active role in finding Kyron."

I must say she is a very pretty lady.

Do you believe anyone else is involved?

Long meaningful look between Desiree and Kaine: "We would like to speculate but we can't/won't?" (Paraphrasing).

you could completely see their reaction when asked if they think anyone else is involved, that they have a specific person/people in mind. They said they would love to speculate but can't, but the look they gave each other was very much a look of... "yes"

Kaine does not want to displace a child for the comfort of an adult. Kyron will be home at some point. Kaine wants both children in their home where they are comfortable. Baby K is adjusting well

Long pause, looking at each other during this. Whatever they're thinking, they're on the same page looks like.

It certainly looks like they know something.

you could completely see their reaction when asked if they think anyone else is involved, that they have a specific person/people in mind. They said they would love to speculate but can't, but the look they gave each other was very much a look of... "yes"

I completely agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members