Family Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow. You can't fake their expressions. They know Terri did this. And it's not the evidence LE showed to them. It's their gut.

Yup... we are missing out on A LOT. Desiree is in her anger mode.... Good for her...

I loved Desiree's statement "we just want her to tell the truth. We have no problem doing it." Her face shows exactly how frustrated she is.

Holy cow. You can't fake their expressions. They know Terri did this. And it's not the evidence LE showed to them. It's their gut.

I agree. What a presser. Very full of emotion. Opening up more. Having a hard time with that. Both came across very straight-forward, very sincere, very honest. And very much in pain.

I think they did a great job with sharing more. It must have been very hard, and I think they handled it with much grace.

I agree. And I don't think any evidence that surfaces or has surfaced, is doing anything to combat those gut feelings either.

Kaine did say that it wasn't a reactionary decision he made based on one piece of evidence, but that it was a bulk of evidence that convinced him.

Wow...I was surprised they said that. Even though it's been hinted everywhere. I'm surprised they were allowed to answer that one.

Not only do I think it was "allowed", I think it was wanted for them to publicly answer that question. Standard LE pressure.

If they are going by there gut, I go can with that. But if they are believing a poly, not so sure. Some people just fail, something about the brain.

Desiree: Mothers have instincts and I had a feeling about this as soon as I got the call

It sure seems like she was not a fan of Terri's even before this happened. Just my impression.

What instinct did DY have when she got the call? I missed that.

She responded to that question by saying that it was part of the investigation, so she couldn't answer it.
iirc. moo.

I really need to process this. This is the first I have been able to sit and just watch them WOW. Desiree IS a class act. And I think they turned up the burner to High.

Desiree is beautiful and classy.

Only makes me despise someone else even more.

Pure hell, when all the answers to where Kyron is is sitting over there in Kaines house, god bless them for having the strength not to go over there and beat the truth out of you know who...... JMO

Wow - she seemed chomping at the bit to let loose and REALLY speak.

I think tomorrow we'll see some action.

Mothers have feelings. I had instincts about this when I got the phone call.

Desiree
Exactly! Just like Sharon Rocha when Laci went "missing".

The body language in the first presser said it all.

Kaine seriously worries me:( He looks like an empty shell. To have your child disappear and than find out not only in your wife failing lie detector tests she also allegedly hired someone to kill him..how do you get over something like that?

Kaine did say that it wasn't a reactionary decision he made based on one piece of evidence, but that it was a bulk of evidence that convinced him.

I missed that part...thanks for typing it out.

I assumed LE has more evidence too.

Kaine seriously worries me:( He looks like an empty shell. To have your child disappear and than find out not only in your wife failing lie detector tests she also allegedly hired someone to kill him..how do you get over something like that?

He looked pale and tired to me too! :(

Oh missed that question, thanks

I didnt hear many questions just answers, which is tough, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member