Family Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to say.I feel they need to do thier pressers with LE from now on.For her to come right out and call Terri a lier is wrong.That is her oppinion.I really don't know what to think of all this.I think any other pressers to come needs to leave Terri out of it and not accuse her.I think they need to let LE handle all this now.They need to just concentrate on finding Kyron now.I thought LE just said Terri was not a suspect or POI and no one has been ruled out.I thought LE said she was cooperating.I really think it is time for LE to say for sure if Terri is a suspect or POI and clear this all up once and for all.I really thought they already did this.I am going to back away from all this and Kyrons case.I pray they find little Kyron.He's a sweet little boy and all this is very sad.

I still think that they have to think someone else besides Terri is involved...if there isn't...then there is no hope for Kyron.

I don't think they know anything, I know a lot people think they do, but I don't. I think they are 100% sure that Terri did something to Kyron and are praying that someone is else involved, i.e. keeping him safe someplace. But I do not think they know that at all.

Regarding Terri failing two polys: Was it a shock to you? Kaine said a little bit yes and a little bit no.

Desire was asked about her feelings of Terri in the first press conference where Terri tried to hug her; Desiree said she had feelings about this "from the moment I got the phone call". A mother's instincts.

WHY oh why don't any of the reporters ask Kaine about the car swap that morning?? It seems such an obvious question to ask.

The reporters let a lot of dead silence go on and were lame as heck, IMO! Reporters from all over, missed opportunities and didn't seem all that prepared.

We need a 'Questions We'd Like the Reporters to Ask the Parents' thread! They do read here after all. :)

So, they both know Terri is a liar. BOTH of them. Desiree had an instinct that Terri did something relative to Kyron disappearing - she "KNEW" Terri had something to do with what happened when she go the phone call. She knows Terri's lying because she's known Terri a loooong time. (Too long, it seems.)

Apparently, Kaine agrees - knows Terri's a liar. Yet Kaine let Terri raise his kids.

If I were Desiree, I'd have more than a little difficulty even standing next to Kaine.

Desiree had concerns about Terri all along but suppressed them for blended family's sake.

IMO, There's more skeletons in the closet ... lots more.

:(

I think those skeletons in the closet point to the motive.

I really think they have a good idea why it was done.

Hi All,

I haven't had a chance to read everyone's comments...will do in a few. First, I have nothing but the utmost praise for these parents in doing their best and doing so with a grace I could never have.

Next, watching that conference made me feel very similar to how I feel while watching some of the "fight" matches that my family has ordered on pay for view. I tense up entirely. I found myself clenching my fists. I was worn out when the conference was over.

Desiree's hurt and anger is obviously barely tolerable for her, I don't know how she manages as well as she does in these conferences, it is God's grace and a graceful woman under fire. Desiree's hurt/anger immediately took her to tears that she quickly composed when she was asked about Terri at one point in time.

And...for all of you who watched the body language in the first press conference, you have had an answer to some of what you thought.

WHY oh why don't any of the reporters ask Kaine about the car swap that morning?? It seems such an obvious question to ask.

The reporters let a lot of dead silence go on and were lame as heck, IMO! Reporters from all over, missed opportunities and didn't seem all that prepared.

<snipped by me>

Could it be that particular question was in the "do not ask about" column? Since I think it is probably part of the investigation, I don't think he could have replied anyway. But I agree, it's totally an obvious question. :waitasec:

I think the media is respecting Kaine and Desiree as much as they can. There is an invisible line almost that they don't want to cross.

I think they know that information coming out too soon, even to them, would compromise the search for Kyron and the investigation.

How hard is it to not say stuff to Terri? It's what you do when you have a blended family.

I thought it was interesting that she said she has been doing this (restraining herself from being openly hostile?) since the day Kyron was born. Does she mean this only with respect to TH (which would mean there were issues with her long before she moved in with KH), or is she referring to her relationship with KH? Does she mean that she has held back from saying nasty things to or about KH in order to maintain a peaceful life for Kyron? That would fit with her continuing to restrain herself now, as there is really no point in maintaining a "working relationship" with TH anymore.

...Also, Desiree's comment about "knowing" Terri is lying because of having known her for a long time. That seems to mean that she has seen Terri lie before. (JMO)

I have always thought Desiree suspected Terri from the get go. Her body language at the family presser was clear in that regard!

I agree with your assumption about Desiree having history with Terri's veracity; I think she is in an awkward situation where she can't make Kaine look bad and just come and say what she thought of Terri.

One does have to wonder why he was with someone that he was half way not surprised that she failed two polys.

And at the beginning of the presser when Kaine was asked how Kyron's relationship was with Terri and he actually said Terri would best be able to answer that!! WHAT? He hasn't paid attention enough to be able to characterize their relationship?

I thought that was lame-o shame-o.

I was watching KOIN ch 6 locally and before the press conference a woman came in and the anchors explained she was giving them the guidelines. While there was no sound, just picture, perhaps there were some subjects they were asked to steer clear from? Might explain some of the silence and similar questions asked.

I have no clue about a blended family...with that said and after having lost a child I can guarantee you you would do whatever it took to get along....maybe there were things DY picked up on with TH all during the marriage that she just chose not to bring out for whatever reason.....this is a nightmare and my heart goes out to both she and KH..........their lives will never be the same and I so want little Kyron to be home and safe.

Clarification...meaning I have lost a child and I could see them doing whatever to get along to make life work. IMO

I still think that they have to think someone else besides Terri is involved...if there isn't...then there is no hope for Kyron.

I don't think they know anything, I know a lot people think they do, but I don't. I think they are 100% sure that Terri did something to Kyron and are praying that someone is else involved, i.e. keeping him safe someplace. But I do not think they know that at all.

God I hope you're not right. I soooooo want to believe someone else is involved. Because that's the only way Kyron would still be alive.

I don't know what to say.I feel they need to do thier pressers with LE from now on.For her to come right out and call Terri a lier is wrong.That is her oppinion.I really don't know what to think of all this.I think any other pressers to come needs to leave Terri out of it and not accuse her.I think they need to let LE handle all this now.They need to just concentrate on finding Kyron now.I thought LE just said Terri was not a suspect or POI and no one has been ruled out.I thought LE said she was cooperating.I really think it is time for LE to say for sure if Terri is a suspect or POI and clear this all up once and for all.I really thought they already did this.I am going to back away from all this and Kyrons case.I pray they find little Kyron.He's a sweet little boy and all this is very sad.

I think maybe you need to understand a little more on how LE works in cases like these. They cannot and will not call someone a suspect until the moment the silver bracelets are secured on their wrists. It is not as easy and clear cut, black and white, as you would like it to be.

Terri is a liar, so why not call her one? I believe she failed her 2 polygraphs, and I believe she approached the gardener about killing Kaine. I do NOT think that Kaine and Desiree are doing this on a hunch or merely because these are their "opinions"...Not by a mile...Once again, I believe this presser was done with the full knowledge and blessing of LE.

Read between the lines, or as Tony says, "connect the dots"....

I am kind of surprised if LE is using these grieving parents to get across the fact that Terri failed her lie detector tests. I wonder if that is something that Kaine and/or Desiree just could not hold back on making public. LE does not usually do that, though it does usually leak somehow.

These parents cannot allow themselves to think that Terri acted alone (if she did anything, which they clearly believe she did) because that would mean there is zero chance of Kyron being OK. They are forced to assume she had help, just by that fact alone.

He looked pale and tired to me too! :(

He also looked to DY to answer most of the questions, which tends to quelch thoughts of him being a control freak.

He did look a bit unkept. She on the other hand, looked strong, and determined.

I got the impression when she said Kyron needed to have a home to come home to as her nudging KH to get the house back.
He agreed, thus the petition to have her move out so he and the little one can come home and Kyron can come to his own home when he is found.

ETA; I think he looks a bit numb, thus unable to really process thought. He did say his daughter was doing ok, and handling this better than he, and he wished he could handle it half as well as she is, or something like that.....
I feel bad for the guy, he has lost so much.
Few people actually know they are inviting a monster into their lives, but the comparison between TH and DY is astounding.
jmooc

your post gave me a "light bulb" moment here.

MAYBE TH is saying there is someone else. MAYBE TH is telling them she had a BF or something and he has him and will keep him until she gets thus and so. And MAYBE they (KH, DY and TY) don't know what to believe. MAYBE they want to believe she handed him off because to think the other is just too much.

KH and DY just keep telling TH to tell the truth, that she has been lying. Nobody, IMHO really knows the "truth" but TH and we are all just waiting and speculating.

I think seeing these two parents together it is clear they are a team even though in the past things happened. MOO I believe that Desiree was talking about her relationship with Terri. I get the impression it was strained.

I think the media is respecting Kaine and Desiree as much as they can. There is an invisible line almost that they don't want to cross.

I think they know that information coming out too soon, even to them, would compromise the search for Kyron and the investigation.

I caught that too... I think that even the media were perhaps surprised at how open they were today. I think they were caught off guard and had quick think of something good while tip-toeing around the obvious ones they can't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member