Family Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, we might get more info this way. Each reporter trying to outdo the other by getting something exclusive.

They advertised this for what, 3 days? Then cancel *after* the time it's supposed to start.

/facepalm

Anyone care to speculate why it was canceled and by whom? It does seem a bit out of the ordinary.

Great, more edited stuff to fill in the gaps for ABC, NBC, and CBS morning shows when they have nothing else to report on. Sigh.

I was looking forward to this vicarious moment of commentary and comments. Guess that is why it will be recorded. Frowny face.

Could there be more news to report from LE today that delayed everything???
Do lawyers, LE have to view the tapes first before aired for the investigation?
No leaks of info? Makes my mind go wondering!

This is so strange. I would climb the walls having to listen to the same questions from different people for 4 hours. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me considering how fragile they must be. Why torture yourself for 4 hours?

Does anyone else think this is really odd?

Actually a reporter tweeted last night that the format had changed. We just weren't sure if there would be a statement and then inidividual interviews....

more controlled this way. one on one interviews. rehearsed q & a.

oh well...at least we'll see how they seem to be doing...

This is so strange. I would climb the walls having to listen to the same questions from different people for 4 hours. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me considering how fragile they must be. Why torture yourself for 4 hours?

Does anyone else think this is really odd?

Yes, very, but not unexpected.

on the web or on tv?

It was a news blurb that popped up on KPTV online, while I was waiting for the presser. I guess it was the start of the regular news there. Anyway, it was a reporter outside talking to Desiree, who was standing by the back of a hatchback type vehicle that had a large window cling with Kyron's photo and information, and she said they were hoping to find a local vendor willing to help with making the window stickers for distribution. The one that they had found and who was doing it now was not local. The reporter commented that she had a busy day today with all of the interviews and she agreed. After that short interview, they mentioned the Wall of Hope being taken down for the start of school and that Kaine & Desiree would be doing one on one interviews with all of the media outlets and that would be broadcast later in the day.

If there's anything to update, it's really easy just to get on TV and say it, no need for all of this. There even has to be drama with the pressers in this case, sooooooo frustrating.

That would be great if the focus went back to Kyron like it was for the first few days. I'm so sick of all the gossip, rumors, and trash-and-bash, I could just scream. It's awful that so many people just don't care about this precious missing child. All that energy spent on gossiping and trashing could be put to constructive efforts for Kyron. It's so hard to understand.

I think we all care, otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place. I agree, it's so frustrating to be sitting here doing nothing constructive, rehashing the same info over and over because we have nothing to work with. I can't even say "nothing new to work with", cause we haven't really had anything definite from jump...all we know for sure is that Kyron is missing. However, each time I get frustrated by the lack of workable information, I think of how frustrated and helpless his family must feel and it helps to put it all in perspective for me. We here at WS, by nature, tend to analyze all the different aspects of these cases to a point where we sometimes lose sight of the big picture. Step back and think for a sec-LE is working diligently on this case, putting all the pieces together behind the scenes. This is nowhere near a cold case. We just have to have faith in LE and have patience with ourselves and each other.

BeanE, I also wanted to say a quick thank you for starting the daily case review threads. That whole idea is wonderful and is a great way to put all of our collective efforts to good use and to keep the focus on KYRON. Thank you for your dedication and great ideas :blowkiss:

It's all about:
1502aff569e18c2cf98e82a11faec879.jpg

Unfortunately, my first question to them, if I was a reporter would be: "Why no live press conference..."

So I guess this really is a waiting room...:(

Well, I am going to Red Lobster...I have been craving that for months, hubby is away (he won't eat there) so off I go...will get take-out though, not up to sitting in there today. Will check back after my Lobster Pizza and Broiled Scallops...or whatever I end up ordering :)

OK it appears that we will begin having news filter back to us by individual news outlets as these interviews are conducted. So I'm going to leave this hear for those discussions and will change the title later.

But if something needs its own thread that will warrant discussion on its own merit just open a new thread. 10-4?

Desiree and Kaine will do 4 hours of interviews with local and national press today at a local motel/inn (same as previous I believe) to discuss Kyrons BD, Wall of Hope, any new info, etc. Expect multiple sources/stories during day and this evening.

KPTV FOX news 12 at 1100 this AM

Does this mean I'm going to have to watch 4 hours of videos tonight?

I'm going to have to go to Sam's Club for a case of :popcorn:

So I guess this really is a waiting room...:(

Well, I am going to Red Lobster...I have been craving that for months, hubby is away (he won't eat there) so off I go...will get take-out though, not up to sitting in there today. Will check back after my Lobster Pizza and Broiled Scallops...or whatever I end up ordering :)

Could you bring back a coupla trays of shrimp for while we watch videos tonight?

:blowkiss:

I think we all care, otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place. I agree, it's so frustrating to be sitting here doing nothing constructive, rehashing the same info over and over because we have nothing to work with. I can't even say "nothing new to work with", cause we haven't really had anything definite from jump...all we know for sure is that Kyron is missing. However, each time I get frustrated by the lack of workable information, I think of how frustrated and helpless his family must feel and it helps to put it all in perspective for me. We here at WS, by nature, tend to analyze all the different aspects of these cases to a point where we sometimes lose sight of the big picture. Step back and think for a sec-LE is working diligently on this case, putting all the pieces together behind the scenes. This is nowhere near a cold case. We just have to have faith in LE and have patience with ourselves and each other.

BeanE, I also wanted to say a quick thank you for starting the daily case review threads. That whole idea is wonderful and is a great way to put all of our collective efforts to good use and to keep the focus on KYRON. Thank you for your dedication and great ideas :blowkiss:

It's all about:
1502aff569e18c2cf98e82a11faec879.jpg

Thanks for your kind words, sarah.

Just wanted to note, since you reference we here, that in my post, I was referring to people in general, across the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro