Family Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we decided if there is or is not going to be a live press conference today?

I went to all the links and got black screens. Usually one has a big 2 to let you know you are in waiting mode.

I sure hope so. Keep the focus on Kyron....where it should be....instead of his stepmother.

That would be great if the focus went back to Kyron like it was for the first few days. I'm so sick of all the gossip, rumors, and trash-and-bash, I could just scream. It's awful that so many people just don't care about this precious missing child. All that energy spent on gossiping and trashing could be put to constructive efforts for Kyron. It's so hard to understand.

KGW.com will stream the press conference live and KGW NewsChannel 8 will broadcast the press conference live on Channel 8.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5555577&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.08.26 - Thursday *~*~* Today's Current News *~*~* NO DISCUSSIONS[/ame]

The 11 a.m. news conference will be carried live on FOX 12's Mid-Day Oregon and on KPTV.com.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5556233&postcount=7"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.08.26 - Thursday *~*~* Today's Current News *~*~* NO DISCUSSIONS[/ame]

For everyone else who came here to see press conference updates like me :) I didn't read the rest of the thread till just now... It appears that the conference has been cancelled and one on one interviews are to be given instead.

Oh no! Where did you hear it was cancelled, kai? Is that on local news?

KPTV is showing an interview with Desiree.

In place of the news conference, they will be doing 1 on 1 interviews later today.

Oh no! Where did you hear it was cancelled, kai? Is that on local news?

Sorry for my confusion. I quickly read through the earlier posts on this thread and thought it was changed to one on one interviews instead of a PC. I am not sure what is going on.:waitasec: I deleted my above post, sorry for my confusion!

wait.gif
monacle-cat.gif

Hahahahahaha...I scrolled down the page and came to this guy....he looks just like my Mister.....hahaha how cute

Desiree and Kaine will do 4 hours of interviews with local and national press today at a local motel/inn (same as previous I believe) to discuss Kyrons BD, Wall of Hope, any new info, etc. Expect multiple sources/stories during day and this evening.

KPTV FOX news 12 at 1100 this AM

OK Fox just said instead of the news conference each media outlet with have one on one interviews. Looks like it won't be a public statement then individual interviews.

I'll leave this open for a few but it appears at least from what Fox said that it will all be accomplished as individual interviews.

So now we have to wait until 6pm CST...thankfully I had nothing planned today

Why not live? That means that they will be edited? We might not hear full questions or responses? :(

Sorry for my confusion. I quickly read through the earlier posts on this thread and thought it was changed to one on one interviews instead of a PC. I am not sure what is going on.:waitasec: I deleted my above post, sorry for my confusion!

No it's fine. they just posted in the other thread that it's cancelled. They'll be doing individual one on ones like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro