Family Sets Up Website for Kyron - BringKyronHome.org /All Fundraising Information

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm getting nothing, opening it in both firefox and explorer.

BIZARRE! I'm definitely connecting to it now, cuz I can see it connecting and transferring data on the bottom of Firefox and I can connect with IE, too.

Do you guys have Comcast for your internet?

If I were a conspiracy theorist..........oh wait......

BIZARRE! I'm definitely connecting to it now, cuz I can see it connecting and transferring data on the bottom of Firefox and I can connect with IE, too.

Do you guys have Comcast for your internet?

I do have Comcast for internet and it is not working. I get the blank Comcast page.

What happens when you refresh the page? Can you still see it? If your local server keeps cached pages for a bit, (as they often do) or keeps them until an update is performed you might still be seeing it.

I'll bet it is your internet provider. Their servers might not bring you a "new" page for a while.

Last post on the help bring kyron home FB page was on the 22nd. (if you exclude the spamming posts)

Maybe they're updating it. Dunno. Last information was about the birthday party fundraisers. Nothing new since then.

OK - just checked from my sons' laptop and now I see what you're seeing.

I think there might be an error in the page code. It has some weird code at the top that I've never seen before:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html dir="ltr" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<!-- #BeginTemplate "bkh.dwt" -->

<head>
<!-- #BeginEditable "doctitle" -->
<title>BringKyronHome.org</title>
<style type="text/css">

The below pic. is an image pic., from that site, so if you can see it then it is definitely up.

kyron_horman03_thumbnail.jpg

I gotta get my sons ready for school, but maybe someone can e-mail the site's admin?

admin@BringKyronHome.org

A new store? There was an old one? There was a store at all?

Good eye Debs - it does seem more and more like a business than a missing person case... and this is a site allegedly run and maintained by the parents? they should really keep their hands out of the cookie jar - it just looks bad...there are plenty of sites dedicated to finding Kyron that would gladly sell shirts and bracelets I am sure.

Good eye Debs - it does seem more and more like a business than a missing person case... and this is a site allegedly run and maintained by the parents? they should really keep their hands out of the cookie jar - it just looks bad...there are plenty of sites dedicated to finding Kyron that would gladly sell shirts and bracelets I am sure.

You are far more trusting than I. If I wanted to make sure money that was being donated to help find my son was going to be spent for that express purpose, you can be darned sure I would want to be in charge of those funds. Sorry, you can't trust anyone these days. Too much scamming going on out here in cyberspace. MOO.

Yes it is, and those funds are going to help searches for Kyron. Good Lord, I can't imagine they are thinking about making a profit right now! Not every set of parents with missing kids is the Anthony's with a fraudulent charity and donation jars at search events that they probably kept the money from to fund their daughter's defense and pay for things like plastic surgery and cruises.

KH and DY love their son and would do anything to get him home. I doubt seriously they're seeing dollar signs and giggling in private about the profit they're making. It is ridiculous to even suggest that what they are doing is underhanded.

And no, I don't put them on pedestal. I know they're not perfect, and I don't expect them to be perfect. But I don't expect evil and bad things from them either.

Their "hands are in the cookie jar"? Please explain what you mean by that.
That typically means people doing something wrong by stealing or sneaking things they shouldn't be.

Yes it is, and those funds are going to help searches for Kyron. Good Lord, I can't imagine they are thinking about making a profit right now! Not every set of parents with missing kids is the Anthony's with a fraudulent charity and donation jars at search events that they probably kept the money from to fund their daughter's defense and pay for things like plastic surgery and cruises.

KH and DY love their son and would do anything to get him home. I doubt seriously they're seeing dollar signs and giggling in private about the profit they're making. It is ridiculous to even suggest that what they are doing is underhanded.

And no, I don't put them on pedestal. I know they're not perfect, and I don't expect them to be perfect. But I don't expect evil and bad things from them either.
I was referring to the general population scrutinizing their fundraising efforts and references to kH and TH being in debt, etc., etc. I personally have no issue with it but I've seen alot of senseless ranting about their financial affairs and how it might relate to their fundraising. my point was only that in order to stay in a positive light they may need to change the focus a little ...i didnt mean to imply any ill intent on their part.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killjoy02
Back