family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trying to figure out where the sightings can fit, and whether they were two people, here is a question for locals. Is there a hospital nearby? A restaurant where the workers wear all white?

I'm wondering who - male or female (and the blob walks like a man to me) - would be wearing all white, at night, in October.

A male nurse? A sailor in dress whites? An orderly from a nursing home? A kitchen worker?

The nurses in my hospital (at least the ones I see regularly) don't wear all white very often. I put the phrase in parens because I'm not sure, maybe on some units this is more common.

And the boys would presumably have noticed the dead baby at the foot of the bed (if the HRD dog hit was the real thing).

I think the boys, or at least one of them, were in bed with her, but Lisa was laid on the floor of the master bedroom before the boys were brought in to the bed. I think she found Lisa dead, moved her to the bedroom, bundled her into something, moved the body outside, and then woke the boys and moved them into her bed to give herself an alibi for the time after the neighbor left. I don't think the neighbor is involved...I think that she and her family were just the first ones that DB threw under the bus when she needed to build an alibi.

Also - in one of DB's early interviews, she said she bathed Baby Lisa, put fresh clothes on her, & gave her a bottle.

I've noticed that those activities are absent in the timelines. Between going to the store & buying wine & baby supplies, cooking a chicken dinner, eating dinner, etc., when did DB give the baby a bath, put fresh clothes on her, & give her a bottle, etc.?

Did DB do all that before putting Baby Lisa in her crib @ 4:30? Possibly. But the timelines don't mention it. Those activities haven't been mentioned since Day 1 or 2.

I watched a video of that interview the other day, and I picked up something I hadn't before. She was asked something along the lines of what she did before she put Lisa to bed and DB said something like "give her a bath, put fresh clothes on her etc". What struck me is that she answered the question like she was explaining what she normally did, NOT what she did that night. She didn't say "I GAVE her a bath etc". I worked all all night and I'm too tired to post a link to the interview. Curious if this strikes anyone else the same way.

I think the boys, or at least one of them, were in bed with her, but Lisa was laid on the floor of the master bedroom before the boys were brought in to the bed. I think she found Lisa dead, moved her to the bedroom, bundled her into something, moved the body outside, and then woke the boys and moved them into her bed to give herself an alibi for the time after the neighbor left. I don't think the neighbor is involved...I think that she and her family were just the first ones that DB threw under the bus when she needed to build an alibi.

But...Lisa doesn't drive. I don't know if there was a car available that night, but she'd be taking a huge chance being seen in a car, pulling out of the driveway, and going anywhere. She didn't simply hide it. She didn't take her with her the next morning. So, if something happened to BL, DB HAD to have help doing something with her little body and Jeremy didn't have the time.

But...Lisa doesn't drive. I don't know if there was a car available that night, but she'd be taking a huge chance being seen in a car, pulling out of the driveway, and going anywhere. She didn't simply hide it. She didn't take her with her the next morning. So, if something happened to BL, DB HAD to have help doing something with her little body and Jeremy didn't have the time.

Lord, I would hope NOT! :floorlaugh:

I think she bundled her body up, stuck it in the shed, and the run to see if Lisa was at the neighbors house was really JI moving the body, bundled up in whatever packaging they could find. Then they moved the body to the dump site the following day. We know that DB doesn't have a driver's license. That doesn't mean that she can't or doesn't drive.

ETA: I don't think she drove that night anyway. Too much risk of getting pulled over. Then none of her pretty little alibis would have saved her.

I think she bundled her body up, stuck it in the shed, and the run to see if Lisa was at the neighbors house was really JI moving the body, bundled up in whatever packaging they could find. Then they moved the body to the dump site the following day. We know that DB doesn't have a driver's license. That doesn't mean that she can't or doesn't drive.

ETA: I don't think she drove that night anyway. Too much risk of getting pulled over. Then none of her pretty little alibis would have saved her.

Wait... so you think they called LE with Lisa in the shed and the retrieved her without being noticed after the investigation began? Just clarifying :)

i think 10.30 is significant in this timeline,DB first mentions that she checked on lisa at that time then changed it to well i dont remember i might have been blacked out. so i'm thinking maybe something happened to lisa around that time and thats why she said she checked on her then.

i dont know anymore im just rambling :banghead:

Brando is outside talking with another neighbor at 11:30 pm? Who is this other neighbor? Have they been questioned? WTH??? How many neighbors were around? Someone would have seen the guy with the white tshirt and ??? colored pants carrying a baby, if this is true and people were up and outside on this very awesome evening. JMO
How intoxicated was she that night? I agree Donjeta, not sure what to think of this.

Four hour window for abduction. WHO saw Lisa after 6:40? What about those boys. If they say they saw her than I might beleive abduction but for now, no way.

Another Neighbor up at 11:ooPM outside talking to Brando.... and another neighbor going to work at midnight.... sounds like a late crowd....

I wouldnt pick this neighborhood ....the chances of being seen at midnight are too great....

ok what was the neighbor wearing? Just curious....

But again if I was gonna steal a baby... possibly a very upset baby....I'd borrow wheels for the job. JMO

I watched a video of that interview the other day, and I picked up something I hadn't before. She was asked something along the lines of what she did before she put Lisa to bed and DB said something like "give her a bath, put fresh clothes on her etc". What struck me is that she answered the question like she was explaining what she normally did, NOT what she did that night. She didn't say "I GAVE her a bath etc". I worked all all night and I'm too tired to post a link to the interview. Curious if this strikes anyone else the same way.

This is jut MOO, but I got the impression in the first couple interviews that she was stating what she normally does rather than the specifics of that night. It is actually one of the reasons I am inclined to wait for evidence to "convict" her. IMO if she had done it, she would have had her night sort of solidified in the early interviews and been more prepared that she was in this for the "long haul".

Instead she gave her norms, like she assumed she would be found and it would blow over. Her information wasn't solidified at all (meaning, the statements hadn't set into a regular pattern). I'm not even sure her night was properly processed at all in those interviews in the first days.

IMO that is a sign of someone caught off guard.

Just MOO, and why I'm waiting for evidence. That part there is what doesn't add up for me personally.

Another Neighbor up at 11:ooPM outside talking to Brando.... and another neighbor going to work at midnight.... sounds like a late crowd....

I wouldnt pick this neighborhood ....the chances of being seen at midnight are too great....

ok what was the neighbor wearing? Just curious....

But again if I was gonna steal a baby... possibly a very upset baby....I'd borrow wheels for the job. JMO

just bouncing off your post....would lisa have gotten upset if she had known the person who had taken her?

i know my little girl (who is 2/3 weeks older than lisa) wouldn't cry or get upset if it was me or someone she knows picking her up but if it was a stranger she would be screaming the house down

just a thought

Wait... so you think they called LE with Lisa in the shed and the retrieved her without being noticed after the investigation began? Just clarifying :)

Nope, I think DB moved her to the shed immediately following her death, and then JI moved her onto the neighbors property when he supposedly ran over there to see if the neighbor had taken Lisa to her house. I don't know if the neighbor knew about it or not.

ETA: After that, when the commotion settled, but before the FBI arrived with better dogs, they moved Lisa's body, probably when they started moving necessities from the house on N. Lister.

The only things I know from the timelines are that she was 'apparently' fine and in her crib at 4:30, she did not eat dinner with the family at 5:30, and she
was put in bed once again at 6:40, and she went missing at some point, with her bottle left on the floor.

BBM
was her bottle empty?

Nope, I think DB moved her to the shed immediately following her death, and then JI moved her onto the neighbors property when he supposedly ran over there to see if the neighbor had taken Lisa to her house. I don't know if the neighbor knew about it or not.

ETA: After that, when the commotion settled, but before the FBI arrived with better dogs, they moved Lisa's body, probably when they started moving necessities from the house on N. Lister.

They searched there, so what's the theory on where the baby might have gone after that?

ETA- I seriously can't imagine that with all the possibilities they would choose to stash her next door while making a scene/banging on doors. It seems too much risk of being seen carrying something over... but who knows.

This is jut MOO, but I got the impression in the first couple interviews that she was stating what she normally does rather than the specifics of that night. It is actually one of the reasons I am inclined to wait for evidence to "convict" her. IMO if she had done it, she would have had her night sort of solidified in the early interviews and been more prepared that she was in this for the "long haul".

Instead she gave her norms, like she assumed she would be found and it would blow over. Her information wasn't solidified at all (meaning, the statements hadn't set into a regular pattern). I'm not even sure her night was properly processed at all in those interviews in the first days.

IMO that is a sign of someone caught off guard.

Just MOO, and why I'm waiting for evidence. That part there is what doesn't add up for me personally.

Funny how perceptions differ. The exact same thing felt like a big red flag to me. It's a sign of possible dishonesty IMO. I thought that if it was the truth she'd have been able to tell what she did instead of what she usually does. If it's a proper recollection you can usually tell what you remember doing without having to resort to generalizations or "solidifying" and "processing" a story.

It's not necessarily a sign that she did anything to Lisa, it may be just that she was not honest about the drinking and the not checking up on Lisa in the early interviews.

Funny how perceptions differ. The exact same thing felt like a big red flag to me. It's a sign of possible dishonesty IMO. I thought that if it was the truth she'd have been able to tell what she did instead of what she usually does. If it's a proper recollection you can usually tell what you remember doing without having to resort to generalizations or "solidifying" and "processing" a story.

It's not necessarily a sign that she did anything to Lisa, it may be just that she was not honest about the drinking and the not checking up on Lisa in the early interviews.

I wasn't saying that I thought it was a sign of pure honesty, just that it was a sign she hadn't contemplated ahead of time how she would explain the previous night. Which, IMO, most murderers do. Especially when they think to dispose of phones and manage a successful job of hiding a body.

I do think she was not honest about drinking, partying, etc. At least with media. I think she thought it didn't need to come out. I think there may even be more to it that she hasn't said yet, or at least I'm trusting LE's implication to that effect.

I just got the impressing that when she spoke to media on day one, she hadn't thought ahead to what to say about the chain of events of that night, and that she seemed caught off guard and playing it by ear.

They searched there, so what's the theory on where the baby might have gone after that?

ETA- I seriously can't imagine that with all the possibilities they would choose to stash her next door while making a scene/banging on doors. It seems too much risk of being seen carrying something over... but who knows.

They searched there, but I don't think they searched everywhere. Did they open every bag, suitcase, and tote in the house and outside of it? They wouldn't have been banging on doors until after the body were stashed. It was 4:00 in the morning, it's not like there were many people that were awake at that hour to notice anything. JMO, or rather, JMcurrent-theory-in-progress. There are million reasons that it couldn't have happened that way, but I think it's possible. I want to be wrong, because my theory means that Lisa is dead.

just bouncing off your post....would lisa have gotten upset if she had known the person who had taken her?

i know my little girl (who is 2/3 weeks older than lisa) wouldn't cry or get upset if it was me or someone she knows picking her up but if it was a stranger she would be screaming the house down

just a thought

I believe that early on DB said Lisa was not afraid of strangers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM the boys were still awake so she told them they could get in her bed (as per interwiew with DB)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84
Back