Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers offered

[video=youtube;DC4PcNEVAY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC4PcNEVAY0[/video]

OK, there is supposedly a live presser with the family going on any minute now, trying to get a link!

ETA: or so says the WATCH LIVE breaking new banner on Fox: "FAMILY OF CALIFORNIA GIRL DECLARED BRAIN DEAD ADDRESSES MEDIA AHEAD OF DEADLINE."

I went to the link and it is telling me to stand by for a live event, but I can't find this info anywhere else so hmmmm.

I've been looking, too, to no avail.

If anyone finds it, please post!

Best-
Herding cats

NBC Bay Area ‏@nbcbayarea 3m
JUST IN: #JahiMcMath update - Family is requesting temporary restraining order and an injunction preventing pulling the plug on Jahi.

:doh:

Well, CBS national news has just frightened a lot of parents whose children may face a "routine tonsillectomy." They did a story and interview with Jahi's family, but led off with the totally erroneous "routine tonsillectomy," as has happened all too often with this case.

Irresponsible reporting again.

Is anyone a great twitter-er? Seems there is a ton going on right now. A possible presser and a facility may be willing to take her?
"
@nicksmithnews: #NEW Information: Family Attorney #JahiMcmath "we have a doctor in CA who will be by her side, door- to-door throughout transfer to NYC."

This is coming from ABC7 news in the Bay Area. The reporters name is @nicksmith.

Sorry! I'm fairly young bug I just can't figure out twitter. Hopefully someone else can.

wow, did this take an even nastier turn this afternoon? Oh Jahi... so sad for you and your memory...

Fox news updates...some person claims several court actions are/have been filed including something about criminal court???

So now this has become a criminal matter (in their minds)? Lordy. Things are going to get weird (not a big surprise seeing as how this is happening in Oakland, CA).

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/

Criminal how??? Oh my goodness, if this is true, what a horrible mess.

JUST IN: #JahiMcMath update - Family is requesting temporary restraining order and an injunction preventing pulling the plug on Jahi.

I had a feeling that their attorney would wait until the last minute.

This poor child. Let her go, in peace, with dignity! IMO.

From Twitter: Justine Waldman ‏@JustineWaldman 1min
Hearing to extend life support for #JahiMcMath at 4pm. Hospital can legally remove ventilator at 5:01. @kron4news

Oh.
My.
GOD.

PLEASE just let this child rest in peace, please!

KRON 4 News ‏@kron4news 8min
BREAKING: Jahi McMath's family says they're filing a temp restraining order in hopes to keep her on life support & move her to new facility

Softail's lnk is working - click the black box.

Best
HC

ETA: it was not a presser; rather, it was a recording of the Uncle stating that they are filing in the Federal Court for a temp stay.

If the hospital removes life support while the filing is pending...it will be seen as a huge problem. But I honestly can't see the hospital waiting too long, you know?

Shoot. I'd hoped that the family could accept this. My prayers for everyone. I'd hate to be a nurse on the evening shift at this point.

ETA2: In searching for a link for the presser, I noted several websites calling the removal of life support "murder", and one very vocal minority is demanding that Al Sharpton et al become involved. Sigh.

Criminal how??? Oh my goodness, if this is true, what a horrible mess.

Criminal in their own minds I assume. Sadly I think many of us knew there would be some high drama and well...it looks like there will be.

If they are mentioning "criminal charges" I guess that would justify resistance eh?

I am not super-religious, but am saying prayers tonight for comfort and peace.

Is the court open to take appeals at this time of day?

Is anyone a great twitter-er? Seems there is a ton going on right now. A possible presser and a facility may be willing to take her?
"
@nicksmithnews: #NEW Information: Family Attorney #JahiMcmath "we have a doctor in CA who will be by her side, door- to-door throughout transfer to NYC."

This is coming from ABC7 news in the Bay Area. The reporters name is @nicksmith.

Sorry! I'm fairly young bug I just can't figure out twitter. Hopefully someone else can.

I'll keep an eye on it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member