Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC Bay Area ‏@nbcbayarea 3m
JUST IN: #JahiMcMath update - Family is requesting temporary restraining order and an injunction preventing pulling the plug on Jahi.

:doh:

I am not at all surprised. I was 99% sure this would happen.

Well, I heard the Uncle saying they have filed the paperwork in Federal Court. They have a doctor that will be with her door to door to a new facility. He claims that when the mother touches her, she responds. :sigh:

I have to step away from the computer for a while. I'll be back maybe later tonight or maybe tomorrow. I wish peace and SANITY for all concerned.

I'm not familiar with (I have a personal 'no online donations' policy) but that's always good to know in case something is mentioned IRL. I was talking generally anyway. I would be upset if I donated to a cause and then found they used the money in a different way than I'd been led to believe.

I had not heard of this site until recently when a couple I had gone to high school with both died in a tragic accident. Their family used the site via Facebook to gather donations for both of their funeral costs. Once the intended goal was reached, it was understood that any remaining funds would go to their surviving young children.

I completely understand and agree with your stance, but just wanted to acknowledge from personal experience that this site has been proven to be helpful when used appropriately.

I actually had hoped that since we hadn't heard anything by now, that they were going to let her go peacefully :(

I have to step away from the computer for a while. I'll be back maybe later tonight or maybe tomorrow. I wish peace and SANITY for all concerned.

You and me both, amiga.

To all of you, love, coffee, and peace of minds and hearts. :loveyou:

If they truly have a new facity lined up for her, why won't the family cooperate with Children's? Surely they understand that there are steps they need to take to move her, and those steps include liaising with the current facility.

Children's will NOT turn the vent off if they have proof that Jahi is being moved to another facility. They wouldn't do it. So there is no need for a temporary restraining order if the family complies with protocol and informs Children's with the information they're seeking.

"
@nicksmithnews: #NEW Information: Family Attorney #JahiMcmath "we have a doctor in CA who will be by her side, door- to-door throughout transfer to NYC."

It doesn't say they have a facility, it says they have a DOCTOR that would be willing to make the flight.

Big difference.

Is there an actual presser? All those links just bring me to random advertisements or unrelated live news feeds. Anybody getting anything?

It doesn't say they have a facility, it says they have a DOCTOR that would be willing to make the flight.

Big difference.

Let me see if I can find the correct tweet I was looking at. Like I said, I'm not very good at this!

ETA: Sorry, Sonya! I think I got doctor and facility confused. I do not see anything that says facility. Apologies!

I need a break from this, also. What a sad sad nightmare for all involved. I saw the uncle say that there is a facility in NY willing to take her. However, I don't think there is a facility in NY to take her any more than there was 2 days ago. More disinformation to delay the inevitable, IMO.

I was hoping for a peaceful outcome. I can't deal with the game-playing.

Is there an actual presser? All those links just bring me to random advertisements or unrelated live news feeds. Anybody getting anything?

I heard the Uncle, but not the whole presser. Twitter is a buzz about it, Breaking News, but I can't find any of the news stations that have updated their websites yet. I'll keep looking!

@nicksmithnews
@nicksmithnews: #BREAKING judge extends TRO for family of #JahiMcMath through January 7th 5pm - 12 year old will remain on ventilator

JANUARY 7TH?!

Big difference.

It says they have a doctor who will be by her side, door to door, throughout the transfer to NYC. Inherent in the transfer is having a new facility for her. They're not going to fly her to NYC without having a facility.

@nicksmithnews
@nicksmithnews: #BREAKING judge extends TRO for family of #JahiMcMath through January 7th 5pm - 12 year old will remain on ventilator

JANUARY 7TH?!

:thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads