Family wants to keep life support for girl brain dead after tonsil surgery #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, you guys. What a day! I think I'm mostly caught up! I've had a very long day and seems like you all had a busy one!

What a freaking mess.

Where is Jahi's body now? Any guesses?

Jahi is at secured Medical facility.

Wow! Some people are really uninformed and speaking in a language I can't understand!
GO DR. DREW! He is yelling!
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I've never seen Dr. Drew so passionate. He isn't afraid to take a view so different all other panelists.

It would not surprise me at all if Jahi's heart has already stopped.
NG was pre-recorded.
JVM didn't have a family member on "live" tonight.
I can only hope!
RIP Jahi!
You earned your wings sweet girl!

Dr. Drew said if you did this to him, he would haunt you for the rest of your life.
FWIW-I agree. For me!
ETA:With his last few years of fighting prostate cancer that came from his heart! IMO-he meant that!

I kinda <3 Dr Drew. He is trying so hard.

I don't watch any of the talking heads, but I did flip to Dr Drew for a couple of minutes to see him banging his fist on the table as he proclaimed that if anyone did to him what has been done to the deceased 13 year old, he would come back to haunt them. He talked about the joints breaking down and seizing. It's such an abomination.

Piers Morgan Live &#8207;@PiersMorganLive 3m
"Jahi is a very sweet girl. She was very shy, & she smiled all the time. And I can still see her smile." Omari Sealey, uncle of #JahiMcMath

It would not surprise me at all if Jahi's heart has already stopped.
NG was pre-recorded.
JVM didn't have a family member on "live" tonight.
I can only hope!
RIP Jahi!
You earned your wings sweet girl!

Dr. Drew said if you did this to him, he would haunt you for the rest of your life.
FWIW-I agree. For me!
ETA:With his last few years of fighting prostate cancer that came from his heart! IMO-he meant that!

Good for Dr. Drew! I hope I can find this online tomorrow.

"Jahi is a very sweet girl. She was very shy, & she smiled all the time. And I can still see her smile." Omari Sealey, uncle of #JahiMcMath

:waitasec: he saw her smile last night! :banghead:

I don't watch any of the talking heads, but I did flip to Dr Drew for a couple of minutes to see him banging his fist on the table as he proclaimed that if anyone did to him what has been done to the deceased 13 year old, he would come back to haunt them. He talked about the joints breaking down and seizing. It's such an abomination.

My dad said that yrs ago, if we kept him on any type of life support so we teased him once that we would have him stuffed and keep him in the chair in the livingroom. lol

"No one has ever recovered from brain death...no one has ever come back." Arthur Caplan, NYU Langone Medical Center, on #JahiMcMath case.

Piers Morgan Live &#8207;@PiersMorganLive 1m
"Parents are never going to concede...what relative...would give up?" Arthur Caplan, NYU, re physician's responsibility to determine death.

Dr. Caplan also said he researched and those that they claimed to have "recovered" from brain death were misdiagnosed. I think that is what people fail to understand.

Daily, I pray for God to take Jahi home. She deserves to be at rest, to be free. I hope her soul is already free, but what if it's not? What if she can't rest in peace while her body is being poked & prodded & abused? My heart hurts for her.

As a mother myself, I can't imagine doing anything like this to a child of mine. It's mind boggling. And, what in the world are Jahi's living siblings going through???!!!

There has got to be a whole helluva lot of mental illness going on for a family to conduct themselves the way this family has. I hope everyone is able to get the help they need.

Most of all, I hope Jahi flies high, soon. Rest in peace, little one, when you finally get there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member