FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read Cindy's email, the less incriminating it looks. Basically she's saying she gave LE a hair brush with Caylee's hair in it, but not the brush that was used exclusively for Caylee. So what?
Why wouldn't she give them the hairbrush she used exclusively for Caylee, since apparently one exists? For what reason would she substitute a different brush? It's not as if she wouldn't get it back once the trial is over. Even if she wasn't thinking at the time and realized later that there was a second, more pertinent hairbrush, why not give it then?

If Cindy believes that Caylee is alive, there is no reason for her to have withheld hair samples. For all she knew, they might not have matched the death hair and would serve to exonerate her daughter.

It really is Garrison's email that concerns me. He comes across like a spurned twelve year old -- I think Cindy is on meds. Cindy keeps writing me. I think Cindy is afraid of what I know. I'm telling you this because you're my friend. This is the real reason I quit. I have plenty more to say. -- Very childish.
Childish, sure. But now out for revenge, and to the Anthonys he must seem like a loose cannon. What else does he know?

Sorry, I can't fault LG for spilling the beans. Every time I start to give the A's the benefit of the doubt, something new emerges that paints them in a ghastly light.

When your grandchild is missing and LE asks for her hair brush, you give it to them. You give them both brushes and tell them "here is one they shared and here is Caylee's".

Now I am beginning to understand why GA went to work, he could not stand by and watch CA destroy evidence. She is really twisted and I hope LG goes to talk to the FBI ASAP.

She washed the clothes, she emptied the trunk, she washed a knife, she mislead police by not giving them what they asked for - intentionally I might add. She refused to give TM anything of Caylee's to help him search for her. She has thrown everyone under the bus and found red flags every where except in her daughter's behavior, has not once pled with the kidnappers to return Caylee, would not produce the credit card statements, lied about only have a JCP and Visa card when her Sears card was found in KC's things and on and on and on.

CA has something huge to hide and it may be that she is the one who caused Caylee's death and KC is covering for her.

I stated in another post that I thought CA was on drugs of some kind. I don't think this is a new thing for her. I honestly believe she has a drug problem and may be addicted to RX meds. No doubt GA was getting scripts for his 2 year knee problems while he was out on disability. I think CA was taking them.

GA needs to be Caylee's hero and come clean with everything he knows - even if it costs him his nutty wife, son and daughter. If he can't stand up for his 2 year old grand daughter, then he is not a man of character.

They all act as if Caylee was stray cat.

This e-mail has me furious.

Wow, and I thought I was one of the few who had these thoughts and kept them quiet. Some of your posts had me thinking you were for KC, but I have completely changed my opinion. Where I did not have the courage to type it, you did.

I thought they both were involved and if neither admitted it or if both admitted, then neither could be charged. There was a show, L&O or one of the legal shows that had a story line that fit this perfectly.

I haven't see anything that says both Caylee and Casey used the same hairbrush.
I find it hard to believe a then 2 yo would use the same brush as an adult simply because the bristles would hurt a small child with wispy fine hair. They hate hair brushing anyway, at least at my house. :crazy:

Wow. To me she looks like death warmed over. She's practically skeletal; she's pale and sickly looking. I certainly see no blossoming.

I agree.

She looks drawn and as if she hasn't slept since Casey went missing. I can see her pain.

I don't doubt her suffering. But, I also think she would have a difference response to the evidence if the "accused" was not Casey.

And, while I don't think anyone will ever know for sure, I do think Cindy would have been more careful about gathering/handling evidence if Casey wasn't involved.

IMO

they are ratcheting up pressure on CA until she STOPS. until she just STOPS.

Can someone copy and paste the email for me? Everytime I try to open it, my computer freezes.

You were right...that was fast!:woohoo:

Don't know if it worth getting up so early tho. lol

I won't be up for it either, but posted it for whoever might want to watch it.:blowkiss:

Didn't mean to upset countzero with letting others know about it being on & for what media articles report r what media videos air! Sorry for letting you know but others might want to watch it's your choice.

I mean that because Casey and Casey's family are white, middle-class and able to hire lawyers, the state would be less likely to take on the burden of prosecuting them without the evidence to make their case.

My experience is that prosecutors don't hesitate to go after the more disadvantaged but will hesitate over someone of some means. Even IF the perp is disadvantaged, try getting the same prosecutor (who was willing to file charges) to take the case to court IF the perp gets a feisty public defender.

Anyway, my point is that I do not think justice is equal.
I agree. (I timed myself out and came back and thread closed - I feel much better...now)

Why wouldn't she give them the hairbrush she used exclusively for Caylee, since apparently one exists? For what reason would she substitute a different brush? It's not as if she wouldn't get it back once the trial is over. Even if she wasn't thinking at the time and realized later that there was a second, more pertinent hairbrush, why not give it then?

If Cindy believes that Caylee is alive, there is no reason for her to have withheld hair samples. For all she knew, they might not have matched the death hair and would serve to exonerate her daughter.

Where does it say that she withheld hair samples?

No thanks, I will read about it here. I refused to sit and listen to the latest dump of interviews. I got a headache today just watching and listening to the hearing.

Truth be told, I hold the media, WFTV who released the email today, responsible for most if not all of this heated discussion. If they wanted revenge or whatever against the A's, then release the entire email, redact what needs to be and let the intelligence of its readers make a determination. Instead they release snippits of emails and videos or ask the A's fluff questions.

Teasers is all the media has become and we all argue about what the meaning of snippets are. Some information is easy to figure out. Not rocket science but other releases are incomplete and it is frustrating at best, to attempt to read 'tween the lines.

At least with todays court hearing, we all heard what each of the participants said in full text.

The FBI told the Anthony's on July 30th, that the media is not far off. Turns out the media has been pretty much on target.

I am not surprised at what Cindy did, and would not be shocked at anything at this point that she did/does in this game of hers to save her beloved Casey. I still feel that Casey is going down with or with out the right hair brush. When Casey is convicted for the demise of Caylee I can only hope that Cindy blames herself. As far as I am concerned Cindy is the reason why Casey is who she is. I have said before as a couple of others have said Caylee is in a better place, Dead or Alive. Cindy IMO has know idea what it means "just do the right thing." and that is my opinion.

CA will go to the sweet hereafter proclaiming KC innocence. She will never ever admit KC did it, even when convicted. If they find a body, CA will say Zanaida did it.

Yes this is very sad. The poor baby does not matter at all. It seems they are only worried about KC. If she gave the wrong brush then she needs to be arrested.

Bold mine...
If she gave the wrong brush then it is not a far stretch to believe that she has also tampered with OTHER evidence, and not a far cry from THAT to think that she is the one who cleaned the car out and got rid of ANYTHING that she could find that was incriminating...the rag with the chloroform was probably right there in the car along with the clothing that Casey wore when she disposed of her child, and Cindy in all likelihood "took care" of it all...It is hard to know what WAS in the car based on this one little tiny fact.

:furious: Poor Caylee...:furious:

Where does it say that she withheld hair samples?
She had two brushes. The one she submitted may or may not have ever touched a hair on Caylee's head - we don't know if it did or not.

The one that she used exclusively to brush Caylee's hair presumably remains in Cindy's bathroom (not for long!), if her email comment is accurate.

So what we know is that she did not provide LE with the brush that she was aware would contain hair samples from Caylee's head.

Cindy sure made a mistake callng Kathi Belich stupid. Channel 9 is certainly showing everything they can to show who the A's really are.

Maybe LG wants the FBI to investigate his dealings with the A's so the truth can come out. This is going to be an interesting turn of events I think.
bolding is mine...

And they got thrown out of JB's office.
And JP used to work as an editor there.
Funny how they always have the 'scoop';)

I am furious about this too. These people have totally changed all focus from Caylee to themselves and KC.

I have always been curious about her prescription drug use.

So have I...I wonder if she was not the source of some of Casey's drugs...Zanny the Nanny...may have come out of their own medicine cabinet right at that house.:eek:

:eek::eek::eek: I wonder what else they will obtain from LG.

LG "I have plenty to say in the future" HMMMM
I surmise we haven't heard the last from Larry G.

WFTV and Kathi Belich is sure stirring things up with this case, I think Baez made a very poor decision when he kicked WFTV (reporter and cameraman) out of his office the day Casey was indicted for murder

Cindy lied to the FBI-Could she be next? :behindbar
And all this revealed just days after her lawyer Mr NeJame resigns:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members