FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no pity for CA. That article says she probably wont be arrested because she lost her granddaughter. Well IMO she should be arrested, she washed the pants, she didnt give the right hairbrush. She obstructed justice, its a crime.

I can't remember where I saw it but, in the very beginning of all this I remember that someone had asked CA for some of Caylee's toys for the dogs to get a scent and she refused to give any to them. Anyone else remember this?

I think in CA's interview she said she sprayed the car with Febreeze because of the smell. Does anyone know if that would be considered tampering?

my kids always had their own brushes. My youngest really had snarls in her hair in the AM. The FBI wanted Caylee's brush to try to find a hair with a root on it. They could have a nucleus and get Caylee's nuclear DNA. This would have Caylee's specific DNA code- 23 genes from mom and 23 from dad. Mitochondrial DNa only looks at the maternal contribution- hence they could say the hair in the tunk which showed the death band was from Either mom or daughter. Cindy deliberately gave them the wrong brush. Less likely to get nuclear DNA. Definite obstruction of justice- ????? aiding and abetting Capitol murder????????
I jut can't believe this crap!!!!!

I just e-mailed them and told them they shouldn't continue to have them on. I told them they never ask them any hard questions and they coddle them. Sorry, this is O/T but I was replying to this post.

They could save alot of time and effort by just replaying the last interview. Caylee's not dead, casey is a great mom, LE is the devil, roll commercial.....

Yes this is very sad. The poor baby does not matter at all. It seems they are only worried about KC. If she gave the wrong brush then she needs to be arrested.

yes, poor Caylee......all the ants think about is KC??? I don't get it at all......
what happened to GA eye.........looks like CA beat him up??? nasty fight?
love to hear the 'made up' story from this beautiful family story. IMO CA seems physical when angry..........Could she of hurt Caylee the night of the big fight on Father's day? Is KC covering for mother? These 2 should share the same jail cell...........IMO

I think in CA's interview she said she sprayed the car with Febreeze because of the smell. Does anyone know if that would be considered tampering?

I would think so, givin that every person who has smelled the car says it smells like death. I hope they let the jury take a sniff of it.

my kids always had their own brushes. My youngest really had snarls in her hair in the AM. The FBI wanted Caylee's brush to try to find a hair with a root on it. They could have a nucleus and get Caylee's nuclear DNA. This would have Caylee's specific DNA code- 23 genes from mom and 23 from dad. Mitochondrial DNa only looks at the maternal contribution- hence they could say the hair in the tunk which showed the death band was from Either mom or daughter. Cindy deliberately gave them the wrong brush. Less likely to get nuclear DNA. Definite obstruction of justice- ????? aiding and abetting Capitol murder????????
I jut can't believe this crap!!!!!

IMO CA probably cloroxed all Caylee's things by now and there will never be DNA or hair from a live Caylee. IMO, CA should be arrested for the evil things she does! No wonder her daughter is like she is............IMO

When Tim Miller was first going to search he asked CA & GA for an article of Caylee's clothing/toy and they refused to give him anything. Anyone else remember this? That was the start. IMHO

yes, poor Caylee......all the ants think about is KC??? I don't get it at all......
what happened to GA eye.........looks like CA beat him up??? nasty fight?
love to hear the 'made up' story from this beautiful family story. IMO CA seems physical when angry..........Could she of hurt Caylee the night of the big fight on Father's day? Is KC covering for mother? These 2 should share the same jail cell...........IMO

I saw that too!! What in the world??? I never have seen that mark beneath his right eye before. I am glad you mentioned that, I wondered if it was just my imagination. Glad to know it isn't.

I wondered if someone did become physical?? That thought entered my mind also.

I saw that too!! What in the world??? I never have seen that mark beneath his right eye before. I am glad you mentioned that, I wondered if it was just my imagination. Glad to know it isn't.

I wondered if someone did become physical?? That thought entered my mind also.

I noticed that as well,.. maybe Cindy gave it to him once she heard the FBI tapes?!:eek:

Well if the hairbrush wasn't Caylee's I would put some serious doubt as to whether the comb was Caylee's. JMO.

"Oh, Mr. FBI, you want Caylee's clothing? OK, here ya go, Size 28W pants, Size 5 Juniors tank top, Size 38DD bra.....oh yeah, the toothbrush - please excuse the size, we got the extendable handle so we can use it to brush the pool too...."

I would think so, givin that every person who has smelled the car says it smells like death. I hope they let the jury take a sniff of it.

IMO anytime you touch any thing that could help a case it is tampering.
We had a family death years ago. It was natural, but the LE was called
when friends found him. They were told to leave and LE guarded everything til coronor came. The LE asked 'did you touch ANYTHING'........they hadn't.
So I do think if you move anything, you are ok if you say so. but if you don't, you are in trouble, especially cleaning a car out with a death smell........when CA & GA are professionals that know the death smell. IMO, they look as guilty to me as their daughter!

And think about how CA tried to control all of KC's friends from the start. Calling them all together for a *meeting*. So the first things she does after cleaning the car and washing the clothes is go on myspace and call the friends together, telling them not to talk to anyone and who knows what else. Gee, she sure had her wits about her.

I personally was thinking tonight what I would have done in the same spot. I truly think that I would have left everything in that car alone and called LE immediately. I think the reaction of most people would be "I had better not touch a thing" She did tamper with evidence and whether she is arrested for it remains to be seen.:rolleyes:

Oh gee, shoulda given them the dog's toothbrush... ha ha ha! That's just soooo funny!!! :(

It's disgusting. Who wouldn't want the police to have what they need to identify your missing Grandchild? Who would deliberately mislead police in their efforts?

This just floors me...

The same type of person who would remove potential evidence from a car that smells of death, who would launder it, who would point the finger at everyone except her daughter, who would threaten not to cooperate with LE any longer if they dared visit her father's nursing home.

That type of person.

God only knows what all was in that car that LE will never know about.

When Tim Miller was first going to search he asked CA & GA for an article of Caylee's clothing/toy and they refused to give him anything. Anyone else remember this? That was the start. IMHO

SURE DO and I always thought that was a very diabolical thing to do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234