FBI says Caylee never left local Orlando area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is very interesting-so where is the real crime scene? The house? Did she kill her in the house on 6/15? Did she kill her in the car? Did she kill her outside? If the FBI are indicating she never left the neighborhood alive, I am very interested to get a sense of where you all think that actual crime scene was.

I think she was killed in the house for some reason.

I think she was killed in the house for some reason.

This is an amazing thought-I mean Cindy and George were home, correct? So she killed her child while they slept?? OMG can you imagine having to live with that if you are Cindy and George?

I think she killed her in the car...jmo.

This is very interesting-so where is the real crime scene? The house? Did she kill her in the house on 6/15? Did she kill her in the car? Did she kill her outside? If the FBI are indicating she never left the neighborhood alive, I am very interested to get a sense of where you all think that actual crime scene was.

I believe that Caylee was killed in the home. The cadaver dogs hit in the backyard, KC's cell phone pings on the day that we suspect she last saw her daughter, and now the FBI must have evidence to support their statement that Caylee never left neighborhood.

I changed the title to reflect that more clearly. I re-read the article after seeing your post, and I agree they were specifically talking about her neighborhood.

Even the defense is going to have a hard time explaining how little Caylee never left the area when she was supposedly "kidnapped" at Blanchard Park, and then whisked away to some mysterious far away place with her favorite book and a handy cell phone conveniently programmed with the word "Mommy"! :rolleyes:

Good article. The information about the book is very telling. This person who dumped her body did so in a "rage". That is a clear give away to me.

Interesting that the FBI said this.

I have longbelieved that the defense was wasting their time picking apart OCSO and now M.E. when it is the FBI that is running this show.

They can second guess Dr. G all they want..and LE too...but when the FBI, backed by Quantico, presents their evidence...NO DOUBT the jurors will be starining their ears to hear their every word.

Notice the 'talking heads" on CNN, Fox, etc. They never question the FBI. In fact, Michael Baden on down have said their labs and their findings are so impeccable, so precise, they are almost impossible to refute..

They have been on this investigation the whole time. It's asinine to think they told local LE " yea go dig around over there, let us know what you found..give us a shout when you have something".

There's been more blue jackets with FBI on it than I have seen together for a long time.
I do believe they were involved along the way...they are more visible now because the body was located. I saw a jacket that read "Crimes Against Children" or something to that effect.

I'm not sure.My son [15 years and 5 days old] committed suicide in our home.I wondered if we could stand being here again.We are,though and it's okay.
This is the home he was raised in .It would be sad to leave all the good memories.Also I believe the Angels were with him.I imagine that area flooded with Angels and that makes it okay.My daughter found my son,my husband tried to revive him with CPR. Neither has expressed wanting to leave here.
It wasn't a murder,but a traumatic ,ugly death,just the same.It's amazing how the mind helps you cope.
It did take over 3 years before we could change his room,though.

I'm so sorry to hear about your son Miss James... I have a 16 year old son... one of his friends sister's committed suicide a couple of months ago and he was in tears for a couple of days.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I believe in the angels too :)

Good article. The information about the book is very telling. This person who dumped her body did so in a "rage". That is a clear give away to me.

I saw a media report that mentioned a book. I have not seen any official report on the book.

However, wouldn't a book that was out in the elements for six months not look much like a book anymore? Wouldnt it 'dissolve'?

I did see the photo and the blowup. Even before the first discussion about the book, that's what I thought I saw, too. But after looking at it a bit more, I was thinking it had to be the golden and brown leaves with sunlight on them.

Do we have any actual authentication on the book?

I may be wrong here, but if Casey killed Caylee, put her in the trunk then drove her to the spot where she was found, the dogs would lose her trail in the trunk of car. They would not pick up sent if Caylee was taken by car. Now why the dogs did not pick up the scent if they were taken to the woods , I have no clue. Unless they were not taken to the woods, only having the searchers looking there.

Whenever a child is stolen, and taken away by car, the dogs can usually track child until the trail goes cold on a road or street. Just thinking this could have been what happened.

I think CA has OCD. WHat is with ALL the vacuum cleaners? I have a 2 story house so I have 2 vacuums. She has 4 vacuums and a cleaner. Just an observation. This whole family has issues.

About those vacuum cleaners. I thought George did detailing on cars at one time in his career. He would have need for several types of cleaning machines or vacuums.
Taking stock in my own household, and none of us details cars, we have three types of vacuums. One for the house (which I hate and call "the tank,"; a shop vacuum and an upholstery vac which can be used on furniture and car interiors. I think the majority of those vacs may have been purchased by George for his use, too.

I saw a media report that mentioned a book. I have not seen any official report on the book.

However, wouldn't a book that was out in the elements for six months not look much like a book anymore? Wouldnt it 'dissolve'?

I did see the photo and the blowup. Even before the first discussion about the book, that's what I thought I saw, too. But after looking at it a bit more, I was thinking it had to be the golden and brown leaves with sunlight on them.

Do we have any actual authentication on the book?

It is really hard to destroy a board book (if there is, indeed, a book) the pages are "laminated" so to speak.

I didn't want to see the book at first, either, but there are very few things that straight in nature.

According to Fox News, The FBI has finally responded to the many "claims" that Caylee was taken out of her local Orlando area.

"As to the question of whether someone might have taken Caylee out of the Orlando area where she lived, the FBI said there wasn't any indication that was the case.

"At no time did we find any evidence that this young child left this location," said Tampa FBI Special Agent Steven Ibison."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469785,00.html

Personally I find it significant that the FBI released that large detail, coming on the heel's of the immediate spin by the defense regarding the "Kidnappers" and the the statement by one of In my opinion, that statement from Special Agent Ibison basically says "Caylee was killed not far from where she was found, and all of the evidence we have in our possession supports this fact!"

Thoughts? Feedback?

I saw an FBI profiler interviewed and he said that when women kill they dump their victims close to home.

I don't think it's what LE is saying, I think it's more what they ARE NOT saying in this case.

I am going to step out on a limb and say that someone else in the A's home knows more than we have been told and may soon be arrested because of their involvement. If someone else was involved "in the home", I believe it is because they may have found out the truth after KC was let out on bail the first time. They then may have made an effort to help in the cover up.

I was thinking about something in the past few days. If Caylee was dead when she was dumped in that field she had to be heavy. How did KC open the trunk, pull her out and carry her to the woods with no one seeing a thing? I weigh more then KC and I think that I would have trouble doing that. When my youngest grandson was her age he used to fall asleep and he was quite heavy to move to his bed.

We just took a trip, so I can speak about the weight issue. I weigh +/- 130 lbs, I'm 5'4" tall and I'm 50 years old. My suitcase weighed 40 lbs. I could lift it onto my bed. If my suitcase had been a bag, I could have easily thrown it over my shoulder and carried it easier. I have no diificulty imagining a 22 year old woman in good shape lifting a garbage bag with a 35 lb child in it.

You know,I think that Cindy and George gave Casey an out if she wanted it, the pool. If she told them that Caylee drowned while she was on the phone and she panicked this would have ended months ago. I am sure they suggested that to her while she was out on bond. She just cannot admit that she did such a senseless thing. She must really think she can bluff and lie her way through this whole horrible event. I don't think she will ever, ever tell anyone what really happened.

Many socio/psycho paths think they're smarter than anybody. They also think they can do no wrong. KC may well have formulated in her head a reason why it was ok to kill Caylee and therefore, she's not at fault-in her own mind.

I'm not sure.My son [15 years and 5 days old] committed suicide in our home.I wondered if we could stand being here again.We are,though and it's okay.
This is the home he was raised in .It would be sad to leave all the good memories.Also I believe the Angels were with him.I imagine that area flooded with Angels and that makes it okay.My daughter found my son,my husband tried to revive him with CPR. Neither has expressed wanting to leave here.
It wasn't a murder,but a traumatic ,ugly death,just the same.It's amazing how the mind helps you cope.

:hug:

I wanted to give you great big warm hugs from one Mom to another!!

:grouphug::blowkiss:

My husband and I have each lost a close family member to suicide. There are no words. I am so sorry for your loss. If you ever need to talk, I'm always willing to listen.

*tight hugs*

They are doing that more and more now. Mine has been in S/R a little over 3 years and is very good at it. He is now being trained in cadaver work and took to it naturally. Some dogs do, some dogs don't do well in cadaver work. They two are different in a lot of ways, but are also similar.

There are many different areas of training even in cadaver work now. There are "specialities." We work a grid pattern if we are looking for a cadaver piece.

Wow..I'm very interested in this. How do they know when they are to alert for cadaver and when they are tracking a live person.Would they ever alert for something other than cadaver scent? The reason I ask is there were a lot of questions about the cadaver dogs hitting on a dead animal or rotten food.It was said they are highly trained to ignore other scents and only alert to cadaver.How can you train a dog to do both?
Not being argumentative.I believe it....just confused.

Thanks to all for the comfort.It's a rough time of year.My son's birthday was the day aftter Christmas and he died on New Years Eve.
We are okay now.I've said before,I don't post about his death for sympathy,but to give perspective.
I feel for the A's,but their behavior IMO is not related to their grief.

Tracking dogs track LIVE people by following the scent from skin cells we are constantly shedding.We have a tracking dog.
Cadaver dogs are trained to HIT on the smell of decomposition.They don't track that smell.They are led around by their handlers in the hopes of coming upon it.
I've never heard of a dually trained tracking/cadaver dog.

I'm talking about one like Dobber the search dog who tracked Laci Peterson's body all the way from the home, to the storage shed, and all the way down a highway out to the very end of the pier where he stood staring out at the water. The way I understood it, he was dually trained to track the person's scent but also cadaver. Sharon Rocha was so impressed with search dogs that she is said to have donated the proceeds of her book to them. Maybe someone else can explain or point out errors in this better than me.

kc never left orlando and I'm beginning to think Caylee never left that house alive!!! IMO

I may be wrong here, but if Casey killed Caylee, put her in the trunk then drove her to the spot where she was found, the dogs would lose her trail in the trunk of car. They would not pick up sent if Caylee was taken by car. Now why the dogs did not pick up the scent if they were taken to the woods , I have no clue. Unless they were not taken to the woods, only having the searchers looking there.

Whenever a child is stolen, and taken away by car, the dogs can usually track child until the trail goes cold on a road or street. Just thinking this could have been what happened.

I think CA has OCD. WHat is with ALL the vacuum cleaners? I have a 2 story house so I have 2 vacuums. She has 4 vacuums and a cleaner. Just an observation. This whole family has issues.
it was also at least 31 days since Caylees body had been in the trunk of the car at the house (when she was backing into the garage) if you go by LE saying she died the night of the 15th or early 16th of June

What was Cindy's comment/testimony about having heard Caylee and Casey, breathing, as she left the house on the 16th?
That's bothered me from the beginning, even before I started learning to interpret Cindyspeak. Isn't it an odd statement/recollection?
Same as George, didn't he say he saw them leave at a very peculiar time, like 1:50?

What was Cindy's comment/testimony about having heard Caylee and Casey, breathing, as she left the house on the 16th?
That's bothered me from the beginning, even before I started learning to interpret Cindyspeak. Isn't it an odd statement/recollection?
Same as George, didn't he say he saw them leave at a very peculiar time, like 1:50?

Woah! I don't remember this. What the heck?

I hate speculating, but I, too think Casey killed Casey in the house. I don't know enough about decomp and cadaver dogs to know why, if that happened, the dogs didn't pick up on something. Anybody got a thought about this?

I hate speculating, but I, too think Casey killed Casey in the house. I don't know enough about decomp and cadaver dogs to know why, if that happened, the dogs didn't pick up on something. Anybody got a thought about this?

I would have to look it up, but I believe that if the body was moved to the car quickly (which is what I believe) then the dogs wouldn't pick up on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back