FBI: Seeking identification of Jane Doe 46 - poss has info identifying child victim in sexual exploitation, 13 July 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stitched the 2 images of the background together.
View attachment 354227

Where the child is located in the first image (blocked out in white originally).
View attachment 354226
It looks like a compost grid, I don´t know the proper english word for it. Very common here in Sweden people are using it for their pets everywhere mostly gardens, I used it for my dog to block doorways.
1657781000632.png

The paisley pillow case reminds me of a Stein Mart paisley quilt that I have had for at least 10 years. I wish I could see more of it’s color. I guess Paisley is a popular design and would be difficult to narrow down. Even if it was identified, it really wouldn’t get us any closer to identifying the woman. I have a sick feeling in my stomach about this case.

Stitched the 2 images of the background together.
View attachment 354227

Where the child is located in the first image (blocked out in white originally).
View attachment 354226
I can't find a replica of the pillow, but i found something that looks similar.
Paisley+Bouquet+Euro+Sham.jpg

The pillow may have been bought online.

I can't find a replica of the pillow, but i found something that looks similar.
Paisley+Bouquet+Euro+Sham.jpg

The pillow may have been bought online.
Good job, Hochman. Maybe a needle in a haystack; but, can L.E. trace it somehow if bought online?

There's another person speaking in the audio that says "face-full of piss" possibly saying "She just got a face-full of piss" Sounds like another woman speaking. Moo. Almost picking up a southern accent, maybe...
Like a game of telephone (lol) I hear something different in the background: "this is perfect for this" and it is the voice of an older woman, grandma age. The strong voice saying "Stand up!" is younger, 20s, she sounds heavyset, and Midwest. No one would be telling an infant to "stand up" IMO. All JMO.

The black table looks like a black oak Ameriwood Home Parsons End Table, a big seller on Amazon. Or maybe it's just one that looks similar. But the FBI could probably look at everyone who bought one off Amazon. It can't be that many people.

What a disturbing case.

Like a game of telephone (lol) I hear something different in the background: "this is perfect for this" and it is the voice of an older woman, grandma age. The strong voice saying "Stand up!" is younger, 20s, she sounds heavyset, and Midwest. No one would be telling an infant to "stand up" IMO. All JMO.
Oh, wow. I guess it could be that...I did not think it was an infant. Yes, I definitely hear two women.

The object appears to be resting on two cylindrical supports which are anchored to a base with additional, curved supports attached to the back. Underneath the globe, between the two front supports and the curved back supports is a blue/white 'something'. I'm thinking this might be a SAD lamp or some sort of mood light/globe with an LED clock panel/timer (the blue white 'something'). Someone using a SAD lamp could reside in a geographic location where winter weather means shorter days/longer nights, less opportunity to go outside when seasonal conditions change, ie. cloud cover reduces sun exposure. Possibly the northern US or southeastern Canada ? Some accents heard in south eastern Canada could be similar to those common in the north/east US.

In regards to the multiple cages and considering the presence of what appears to be a litter box located under the black table, perhaps this setting in which this photo was taking could be some sort of animal rescue or the person(s) living there are fostering animals. The 'cages' look more like portable play yards (often with out any sort of roof) used to temporarily keep small animals like baby rabbits, kittens, or very young, newborn puppies contained in a specific area.
Is the blue/white something in front of the globe a phone or ipad of some kind propped up? Is the globe an optical illusion and it is a background light casting at the wall rather than a solid globe?

I hear "you'll get a face full of fist" but the last word could be "this." The voice saying "stand up" terrifies me.

I have a small travel pillow - rectangular shaped - and I think under the pillow case the cloth of the pillow looks very similar to the paisley pattern of the pillow seen here. I'll grab it out of my car later and compare.

The room itself reminds me of a mudroom entrance from a garage into a house... It seems to be a sort of catch all room. I think there is a door to the left of the black table.

The gray thing on the right of the photo reminds me of the carts in hotels that housekeeping takes from room to room to replenish towels.

There's another person speaking in the audio that says "face-full of piss" possibly saying "She just got a face-full of piss" Sounds like another woman speaking. Moo. Almost picking up a southern accent, maybe...
Having lived in the South my whole life, I think they’re southern or speak with a southern accent. Also, I feel like I heard “face forward and piss” but I’m not quite sure

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska
Back