FBI: Seeking identification of Jane Doe 46 - poss has info identifying child victim in sexual exploitation, 13 July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
The FBI is asking the public for information that could lead to the identification of a person known as “Jane Doe 46.”
1657750848437-jpeg.354215

The agency said in a release that it “is believed that this individual may have critical information pertaining to the identity of a child victim in a sexual exploitation investigation.”

The FBI described Jane Doe 46 as a white female with a distinctive tattoo on her left wrist, and said “initial video” of her “shown with a child was first seen and likely created in May of 2022.”

The FBI said the woman’s face isn’t visible in the video, but she’s heard speaking English. In audio released by the FBI, she’s twice heard saying, “Stand up.”

In its bulletin, the agency shared photos of the woman’s wrist tattoo, a ring on her finger and the background of a room.

The FBI release did not include information about where an alleged crime is believed to have taken place.

The FBI is asking anyone with information about the case to call the agency’s toll-free tip-line at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324), to contact a Crimes Against Children Investigator at a local FBI office, or to contact the nearest American embassy or consulate.

Attachments

• 1657750848437.jpeg
    1657750848437.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,647
Last edited:
There's another person speaking in the audio that says "face-full of piss" possibly saying "She just got a face-full of piss" Sounds like another woman speaking. Moo. Almost picking up a southern accent, maybe...

Last edited:
One more thing , guys...I gave birth to a boy wayyy back in '91. One of the very first things he did after I brought him home from the hospital was pee in my face while I was changing his diaper. The child (victim) is quite likely a male.

One more thing , guys...I gave birth to a boy wayyy back in '91. One of the very first things he did after I brought him home from the hospital was pee in my face while I was changing his diaper. The child (victim) is quite likely a male.

Yeah, mine too...he erupted like Old Faithful :D I agree they sound like they're talking about a similar event.

In the audio a second (or third) person can be heard in the background. It could either be television or someone having a conversation (likely on the phone).

I'll provide a rough transcript. I'll call the person recording "J46" and the person(s) in the background "B"

[Start]
J46: Stand up!
B: This is perfect for this.
J46: Stand up!
B: That's fi- (Cut off)
[End]

Edit: Provided possibility of a third person

Last edited:
In my opinion, my ears hear a third person in the background saying “that’s funny”, **Edit to add** “that’s funny” is heard AFTER the statement “her face full of piss” said by a male with an accent.

JMVHO

Last edited:
I didn’t see any state mentioned in the article. It would be helpful but I also know it’s possible that releasing it to the public could jeopardize their case.

moo.
The thing is, they don't know what state this is in. They had received the video with so little information that they had to create a poster for the public's help.

I am assuming Jane Doe46 is American rather than English? If the tattoo does say Randy then I would have thought English is highly unlikely.

Are the accents of the other woman and the male American?

Are they drag marks from an unwilling child’s feet on the floor in front of the broom, or am I imagining?

Is there any mileage in trying to decide what weather in May may limit geographical location? Assuming JD46 has a life outside of child abuse, she is not particularly tanned - would that make any states less likely?

Does anyone have a guess as to what the object on the left side of the table might be? It looks somewhat globe shaped, but the color is throwing me off. There might also be something wrapped around the base. I haven't been able to find any globes online that look similar.

It's in the top left of this pic
1657768694082.png

Does anyone have a guess as to what the object on the left side of the table might be? It looks somewhat globe shaped, but the color is throwing me off. There might also be something wrapped around the base. I haven't been able to find any globes online that look similar.

View attachment 354260

it could be a white table fan that’s running, black dial settings on the face of the base. The larger black circular thing would then be just another unidentifiable object sitting on the table in front of it.

JMO

View attachment 354260
The object appears to be resting on two cylindrical supports which are anchored to a base with additional, curved supports attached to the back. Underneath the globe, between the two front supports and the curved back supports is a blue/white 'something'. I'm thinking this might be a SAD lamp or some sort of mood light/globe with an LED clock panel/timer (the blue white 'something'). Someone using a SAD lamp could reside in a geographic location where winter weather means shorter days/longer nights, less opportunity to go outside when seasonal conditions change, ie. cloud cover reduces sun exposure. Possibly the northern US or southeastern Canada ? Some accents heard in south eastern Canada could be similar to those common in the north/east US.

In regards to the multiple cages and considering the presence of what appears to be a litter box located under the black table, perhaps this setting in which this photo was taking could be some sort of animal rescue or the person(s) living there are fostering animals. The 'cages' look more like portable play yards (often with out any sort of roof) used to temporarily keep small animals like baby rabbits, kittens, or very young, newborn puppies contained in a specific area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back