Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
before too long there is going to be another shoe dropping. It will be a story and you will have to recognize it for what it may be. Sorry, I can't tell you what that is but can tell you after it happens. no big deal just another piece of the puzzle being put into place. IMO

Burke was offered 41 to 51 months if he pleads guilty.

i thought about SK when i read about that copper too but i doubt it's what hawk is talking about. would be surprised if it's related but always a possibility. Don't forget Sugar bear was last seen getting into the red car of a hispanic male and cherries had a spanish calendar scraps with "cinco" and "begin to live" written on them. So that guy could fit the description of Sugar Bear's killer

Im glad someone turned him in. Does anyone know how long this has been moonlighting as a pimp? Its disappointing to read that he could get 10 years for this. It should be much more.

before too long there is going to be another shoe dropping. It will be a story and you will have to recognize it for what it may be. Sorry, I can't tell you what that is but can tell you after it happens. no big deal just another piece of the puzzle being put into place. IMO

You're killing me hawk! Any idea when this shoe is going to drop?

Im glad someone turned him in. Does anyone know how long this has been moonlighting as a pimp? Its disappointing to read that he could get 10 years for this. It should be much more.

10 years is a long stretch in my book

You're killing me hawk! Any idea when this shoe is going to drop?

I'm KILLING you!!! How do you think I feel? But shoes are going to drop in their own time. From what I hear from informed sources that what we have seen so far is only the calm before the storm. I know there are at least 3 stories out there that have been put into the hopper and ready to go. If they told me I am sure I would blab about it before the story was released........LOL.

Hawk, Do you get the sense that Burke was offered a deal so they can put this aside and move onto the next phase of whatever is going on? Or does it not make a difference?

Your guess is as good as mine. You figure out what the FEDS are up to ....please let me know. If they did their job in the first place we wouldn't be here today talking about it.

The County Executive just offered a political ally of Dem Leader Schaffer to be the new police commissioner. I guess Bellone wants to finish what he started when he made Burke Chief of Department.

Nothing is going to change in Suffolk County, NOTHING. It is just being put on a temporary hold until the crooks can figure out how best to run the scam.

I think Bellone is taking his marching orders from higher up. Sini just got in.

Sini was used to sugar coat the existing climate. Then its back to business as usual.

I am sure Sini is a decent enough fellow, but is he the right man for the job? Is anyone the right man for the job when the PD is controlled by the politicians?

Schaffer put his man in place to run for something and he was fit in as an aide to Bellone. Quickly made some BS Deputy Comm for police. Moving him up to PC, and you can bet he is on the short list for district attorney when Spota resigns.

Everyone is doing a 'tap dance', including the FEDS by making us think they are finally doing something.

Hawk, I'm not asking this to be oppositional but why would the Feds not want to be rid of the corruption and to get the lisk off of the streets.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/04/nyregion/using-advice-of-psychic-police-hunt-for-a-body.html

"Mrs. Henriquez disappeared on Aug. 13, 1993, officials said. She was last seen between 5:30 and 6 P.M. at her apartment at 104 Ross Street in Williamsburg, two miles southeast of the field, where workers with cranes and shovels began digging yesterday shortly after 2 A.M. The field is adjacent to a New York City Transit Authority plant. Mrs. Henriquez, who was 30 at the time, had two children with Victor Henriquez, a police detective based in Manhattan who may have worked at one time as a transit police officer, the officials said."

because they DON'T know how ! If they didn't think it for themselves then it isn't worth doing. How could lesser mortals know more than them? The federal system is designed to bog down for the easiest excuse.

I don't think it’s about “they (LE/FEDs/SCPD) don't know how to”. They can simply check what hasn't been done so far, see what actions SCPD has omitted to day. This would be a good place to start.

I think the reason is more about the practical rules of government. Because, if you lack management skills to run a walmart store don't worry, you can still govern.

One rule about governing is "Success calls for success".

If they solve this case then people will ask "Then how did Shannan die?" If they solve it, then people will ask "What about the Mesa Killings?", if they solve Mesa then people will ask "What is the truth about Kennedy assassination?" I'm a bit exaggerating perhaps, but I think you get the point.

Government loves controlled failure so there will always be excuses.

This case is perfect for a failure. All of the victims are prostitutes from poor, powerless families. In the eyes of government, these victims and their families are scum, like most of us. The families can't put pressure on LE.

The killings are probably linked to NY, not Suffolk. They are just dumped there. So, it's not a Suffolk related issue, ergo no pressure from the locals.

Media lost enthusiasm too, so there is no public pressure.

Nobody talks about the retribution for a police detective withholding the tattoo of a UID victim for 16 years. There is no legal/criminal pressure.

Long in short, this case needs a Don Quichotte on steroids.

Emre, I dont think the killer left the Island with Amber and Megan. He probably killed them there and then dumped them. Most would disagree with me about where the killer lives. I dont believe he lives on the Island. I think he lives somewhere in NYC. Its ok if it turns out I'm wrong. I dont mind.

Google New York Times. Scrutiny for District Attorneys Office Suffolk Co. amid..... revealing how the game is played. Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx