Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, I think we should realize that nothing is going to come out of the feds taking an active prominate role in the case of the LISK.

Gary Milius said whoever had him shot still wants him dead. He asked both Burke and Bellone to get the Feds involved. He was ignored.

IMHO, Melius damn well knows who had him shot - case closed. Enough of those FBI agents that ate and drank up there should be able to do it. These stories really should be printed in the funny pages section.

A certain high ranking Suffolk politician was seen at the Castle last week laughing with the boys like nothing happened. Why wouldn't he be laughing because with all the trouble he is supposed to be in by getting arrested the Court put off his case so he could first vest his pension before he went to trial and get convicted with the result he would LOSE his pension for a job he never did in the first place.

Please, the whole thing is a JOKE.

Gary Milius said whoever had him shot still wants him dead. He asked both Burke and Bellone to get the Feds involved. He was ignored.

No disrespect intended, but use your common sense - If Melius wanted the FBI involved all he had to do was to pick up the phone and call them. Melius could keep them busy until J.Edgars great great great grandson became the Director of the FBI, and J Edgar didn't have any children.

If you follow and understand the news you might have noticed the BURKE case for which he is in jail for was NOT done by the FBI. It was conducted by the US attorney's In-House investigators. The US attorney has a handful of investigators while the FBI has hundreds. The devil is in the details.

Did you folks get a chance to watch Sarah Wallace last night on the Chan4 6 O'Clock News?

Hawk, never mind. I read the story. Im beyond words. I guess those two killers are lucky they live in the shadow of the SCPD. I believe sreet justice would prevail if they lived in one of the Boros of NYC. COWARDS.

You saw and tell me if the wife and family are at least credible.

Here's the story from 4 News (so not a fan of the gross inline clickbait crime stories in the text :/ ) - details an episode which has been alluded to before here, this time giving names and far more depth. It certainly doesn't put the department in a very good light - that's for certain: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/investiga...-police-Mike-Divers-centerport-369863391.html

"Private investigators say they got an e-mail from within the Suffolk Police Department that was insulting to Divers. It said, “Our critical fault is response time-maybe 30 minutes to arrive. However, being a fat, drunken -- slob is the contributory factor.”

JFC this is in regard to a dead person who may have been the victim of homicide or at the least manslaughter. SMH etc. etc.

edited to add: hawkshaw you didn't ask me but fwiw I find his widow extremely credible as well as the witness they interviewed on camera.

You saw and tell me if the wife and family are at least credible.
Of course the family has credibility. This man was beat to death. Its obvious the killers have friends in the police dept. There are witnesses and still no arrest.

The language in the e-mail shows how secure LE feels in their position. It must be one of Burkes friends.

Maybe the person who wrote the e-mail took 30 minutes to get in his car because hes a fat drunken slob.

The family should go after the killers for a wrongful death suit. Introduce the e-mail. Give it to 48 hours and Dateline. Gather information for a criminal case.

One of the killers asked Kristen for $ 1,500 for medical bills because he was bite on the leg. A lawyer must of told him to ask for that. He wants to leave a paper trail. What will he say? The guy bite him on the leg on his way to the bathroom? That means hes scared. Is this a feeble attempt to deter the family from pushing for an arrest and a possible lawsuit?

One of the killers asked Kristen for $ 1,500 for medical bills because he was bite on the leg. A lawyer must of told him to ask for that. He wants to leave a paper trail. What will he say? The guy bite him on the leg on his way to the bathroom? That means hes scared. Is this a feeble attempt to deter the family from pushing for an arrest

Does anyone know who this man's killers are? I imagine that care would need to be taken with putting names out here.

Mysteryattic, this story should have its own thread under strange and bazaare news.

I mostly just wait and watch and read these days but I don't think SCPD can solve a crime. There are just too many shenanigans going on in the agency for them to be bothered with doing their d@mn job. I can smell the stank all the way from NC. (no offence to any of the good, honest cops in the dept.,.....if there are any.)

OT I've always wanted to visit NYC and LI. I had reservations for flight, hotel, and NAB convention in 1996 but Hurricane Fran thwarted my plans at the last minute. Hope to visit one of these days, I only have approx 15 states to check off my bucket list. I will have probably visited thrice and be looong gone before this case is ever solved.

Hawk and other LI'ers thanks for giving 'us outsiders' a snippet of the how the popo and politics in SCPD operate thru your collective lens'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1