Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving the kid a hot shot no big deal lol? I'm surprised this isn't a more popular way of murder..you could basically shoot anybody up with heroin and the cops will think oh this guy was a secret junky just another od

Kinda/sorta off topic (but not really!)

I'm not a fan of either side of the Nancy Genovese case against Suffolk County but after reading that story (she was first awarded $1.12 million which was reduced to $700 thousand), and then watching the documentary "The Seven Five" about former narcotics-conspiracy-convicted NYPD officer Michael Dowd, combined with so many other cases of political/police corruption throughout the US over many years... including the historic case of Danny Goldman (Florida)... I'm left with only a tiny shred of faith in the system.

If anyone wants to join me in being jaded:

http://www.27east.com/news/article....1112-Million-In-Damages-For-2009-False-Arrest

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/this-nypd-officer-was-so-dirty-he-went-to-prison.html

[video=youtube;vM0IOHiZSl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM0IOHiZSl4[/video]

http://surfsidekidnapping.org/site/

Giving the kid a hot shot no big deal lol? I'm surprised this isn't a more popular way of murder..you could basically shoot anybody up with heroin and the cops will think oh this guy was a secret junky just another od
He did not say HOT shot.

Trust me this Burke doesn't have the balls to do it. What he would do is try to manipulate someone else to do it. He is a sniveling little coward like most bullies are.

When the Daily News reporter asked me how was he going to do in prison I told him Burke was a conniving and manipulative C..........R, and will be running the prison in 6 months time.

We can only hope that one day before he is released someone kills the SOB.

Well I imagine he has to go into a protective custody in prison so he'll be among his element if the rumor about the *advertiser censored* in the duffel bag was true

Burke and Jodi Arias. Thats an even playing field. To bad their paths never crossed.

Loebs attorney seems to think the SCPD is clean as a whistle now. I doubt it. Decent cops will have to navigate around the BS to get their job done.

Well I imagine he has to go into a protective custody in prison so he'll be among his element if the rumor about the *advertiser censored* in the duffel bag was true

But mainstream media says it's "adult *advertiser censored*".. No problems there.

See, *advertiser censored* is supposed to be an adult business in the first place, so saying "*advertiser censored*" only means it is "adult *advertiser censored*", or in other words adding "adult" to *advertiser censored* is redundant...

Unless mainstream media tries to block any other connotations that come with "*advertiser censored*". One alternative that comes to mind is "child *advertiser censored*"..

Mainstream media... always the little biatch to power.

This is the deal as I have been told. There was at least one tape with a cover of a young man's face with his mouth open and several erected penises pointed to the mouth. The young man appears to be no older than 13.....therein lies the problem: How do you prove the image of the person is NOT a very young looking adult unless you have the person in that picture?

I am also told the other videos are of a homosexual nature - anal sex.

A garden variety of lubricants and gels were in the bag and SUV. Several dildos. A string of balls/beads you insert into one's anus.....OK, you got the picture.

IMO, the Suffolk County issued GMC Yukon SUV issued to James Burke was nothing more than a rolling bordello for Burke to use at his pleasure. Last year I was at a book signing for the former Judge Namm. Two attorneys told me that Burke was caught in the rear of a BJ's after closing, blinking his lights on and off. A police officer took notice and rolled in. Burke didn't like that.

If you folks are interested I will suggest you tune in to a Internet Radio Show: WWW.WLINY.COM/ There is a show called something like ALL THE FACTS/Kathy Cole. It should be archived as it only aired less than 2 weeks ago.

Assuming only 1/2 of what I said and have been saying is correct I tell you no one could do this without many others knowing about it. Some of those people are from Oak Beach. And certainly the DA always knew about it. But Bellone didn't have a clue:shame:

Hawk, thanks for the link. It was mentioned that Burke was represented by an attorney from the same office Spota worked for in a deposition. The firm he worked for has the name O'Rourke in it. Would that be the same O'Rourke that is currently representing Peter Hackett?

Hawk, it was mentioned on the show that four more people came forward to talk about their exp.with the SCPD. Let us know when thats on.

I wonder if there is some kind of a link between Burke and the LISK? Some kind of connection? Directly or indirectly?

fred&edna, theres no shame in this game. Its one big game of chess that goes on forever.

Hawk, thanks for the link. It was mentioned that Burke was represented by an attorney from the same office Spota worked for in a deposition. The firm he worked for has the name O'Rourke in it. Would that be the same O'Rourke that is currently representing Peter Hackett?

Here's link mentioning O'Rourke representing Hackett:

http://www.newyorklawjournal.com/id...ert-v-Hackett-3368312?slreturn=20160128140939

O'Rourke & Hansen offices:
http://www.manta.com/c/mmy2hv6/o-rourke-hansen-pllc

JJ O'Rourke office mentioning Spota:

http://pview.findlaw.com/view/1129153_1

Appears they are the same... the addresses certainly are the same

Nice catch :)

I wonder if there is some kind of a link between Burke and the LISK? Some kind of connection? Directly or indirectly?

IMHO, there is a LINK, either directly or indirectly. I believe it has been a cover-up from day 1. Somebody in that community knows what happened. Trouble is if those people tell you why and what they know it ain't gonna be pretty.

In another post I mentioned that Loeb getting beat up didn't bother me that much. It didn't bother me because it is no big deal. It certainly wasn't a big deal for the FBI. Loeb suffered some bruises to his body and his ego. That is nothing that is going to raise an eyebrow with the FEDS. Even if it was a black person that sort of beating was going to get them to excited. What it really was is Burke ran his string out with the FEDS. They had enough of him. When the dummies ( Burke and Spota ) started listening in on confidential phone calls with the FEDS - that did it. The only question that remains for me is if the Judge that extended the warrants did so after learning of them listening in on the FEDS.

How many complaints are you going to get before you do something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw