Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cross dressing/bisexual angle I think has the most validity as a possible connection between Burke and SK. All those male victims, the SK is clearly bi, the trans victims (Asian, Sugar Bear). Someone made mention of a rest stop near manorville that was known as a gay pick up spot. The thing is the male victims are all UID, Burke might be in a position to discern who isn't going to be reported missing. The 15 year old in brentwood, how?

All over the place as usual.

The cross dressing/bisexual angle I think has the most validity as a possible connection between Burke and SK. All those male victims, the SK is clearly bi, the trans victims (Asian, Sugar Bear). Someone made mention of a rest stop near manorville that was known as a gay pick up spot. The thing is the male victims are all UID, Burke might be in a position to discern who isn't going to be reported missing. The 15 year old in brentwood, how?

All over your face....it's interesting that the males are strangled as well, which coupled with the trans prostitutes says the males murders are sexual in nature as well. But where does the SK pick up a 15 year old teen male who isn't going to be reported missing? A runaway working as a male prostitute to get by? If you look at the teens clothing description, urban comes to mind, his clothes don't sound like something tirell santiago would be wearing. 15 is pretty young

"white socks, white boxers with blue vertical stripes,green/black jacket size XL outside of jacket labelled "Alliance Down", shirt with "Chicago" written on it
Clothing with body
blanket with crude knot loop around neck
Footwear
black hiking boots "Buffalo" brand USA size 8 1/2
Jewelry
yellow stud/post earring with green stone

white plastic rosary beads
irridescent green plastic key ring inscribed "Hands of Gold Jewelry" Copiague,NY
Eyewear
Other items found
with body
"

Why not show the jewelry in hopes of an ID? VERY STRANGE the killer leaves the jewelry and the key ring, I think it's a possibility that that Jane Doe's jewelry could have come from Hands of Gold. Why leave the pig pendant and JDs jewelry when it can only help to ID? a rush dump job? Is the SK really as meticulous as we think?

So, what does JB have on Spota and Bellone?
Because that is the only thing that would make sense. Why else would they allow this filth to continue for so long.

I think it is the Pius case. I think.JB lied to make that case.
Imo, it goes beyond Pius and arguably has something to do with human trafficking. But I could be misremembering.

3202d77f.gif

Scrutiny for Suffolk County’s District Attorney Amid a U.S. Inquiry

There are few elected government officials alive with the ignoble distinction of having violated the 13th Amendment.

But Thomas J. Spota, the district attorney for Suffolk County, N.Y., was once found to have offended the constitutional prohibition against slavery by prosecuting a group of nurses for quitting their jobs at a nursing home. An appeals court ordered Mr. Spota to drop the charges, which interfered with “the nurses’ constitutional right to be free from involuntary service.”

If the case seems a bizarre bit of overreaching, it is not the only one that has raised questions about how Mr. Spota, a Democrat, has wielded prosecutorial power since he took over as the chief prosecutor on eastern Long Island in 2002. Lately, he has found his office faced with accusations of employing strong-arm tactics, using questionable surveillance methods and making prosecutorial decisions colored by local political considerations.

[...]

While police departments are often the subject of federal inquiries, it is rare for the Justice Department to investigate state district attorney’s offices for misconduct, as is now happening in Suffolk County.

Already the inquiry appears to be roiling the criminal justice system in a way not seen since a quarter-century ago, when a state commission accused the police of careless homicide investigations, brutal interrogations, forced confessions and illegal wiretapping, and said the district attorney’s office condoned much of the misconduct.

[...]

In federal court last month, an assistant United States attorney described how, in an attempt “to dig up blackmail dirt,” Mr. Burke, then the police chief, had ordered a contractor for the district attorney’s office to place a tracking device on a deputy police commissioner’s car.

[...]

After the discovery in 2011 that a serial killer was stalking prostitutes and dumping their bodies on a desolate stretch called Gilgo Beach, Mr. Spota appears to have limited the involvement of agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the case. By late 2012, police detectives invited agents from the bureau’s Behavioral Analysis Unit to review the murders.

EYESR_zps1dff9e53.gif

link

Yesterday I was at the live broadcast of the WLINY show. The now 22 year old girl told us before the show began how she remembers being on the Spota campaign trail with JIM, her mother, and the rest of the guys. She did say it was exciting going to all these lavish affairs that a 7 year old would find as such. Nice dinners with "Uncle Tom" and the gang.

Find that picture, DeeDee?
Im trying to find it. I was searching for something when I came across the picture. It would be easier to find if I could remember what I was looking for at that time. Im racking my brains.

It will pop up sooner or later, or when you least expect it.

Im trying to find it. I was searching for something when I came across the picture. It would be easier to find if I could remember what I was looking for at that time. Im racking my brains.

What I wanna' know is where in the ugly-internets-world have you been searching to stumble across such a thing?!? :what: You must've been in the really dark side !

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::jail:
What I wanna' know is where in the ugly-internets-world have you been searching to stumble across such a thing?!? :what: You must've been in the really dark side !
it must of been Long Island politics.

How's it going?

What ever happened to that docu drama about the serial killer case?
Anything?

Possibly going to be released sometime next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo