Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's it going?

What ever happened to that docu drama about the serial killer case?
Anything?
In the past you mentioned that SCPD knows a whole lot more about this case than the Bx. DTs do. Do you have a sense of how that's coming along?

I think the BX Dets know very little about this case if they know anything at all. I do suggest you folks catch up on the latest news about Spota 'thwarting' an investigation against a high level political figure named Walsh.

If Tommy Thwarts this then why not then the LISK murders?

One thing that really sticks out to me about the g4 is how tiny these girls were. Melissa was like 4'8 or something..that's basically a midget. Strange to pick girls this small. Was it a fetish? Was it because the girls were as small as children? For disposal? What's the reason these girls are all so small? Are the girls seem to be REALLY similar, did the killer spend a lot of time picking this girls? Is that why there is a year between kills?

Ray Perini, a Republican attorney who attempted to challenge Spota, was quickly stifled by members of his own party.

"They had the cops out working in force against me," Perini says over the phone with a chuckle.

Now that is RICH because if someone put a gun to my head and forced me to vote for either Spota or Perini, I would vote for Spota. If forced to vote for Perini or Tim Mazzei I would join ISIS and try to obliterate all of SC with and H-Bomb.

The article did something I was unwilling to do for the years I have been writing about Burke. That is accusing of him being a burglar and a drug dealer as early as the time John Pius was murdered. I got enough to convince me this was so, but not enough to post it all over the Internet. Believe it or not I try to be responsible before making accusations.

I spoke to at least one person that told me he knew Burke was a burglar because he did numerous burglaries with him and it was Burke that did the case jobs for them. I was told Burke was so good setting up the burglaries that they never got caught. They did so many burglaries my source told me he could take me to the area and still know many houses and stores they burglarized. And this was 20+ years later.

I spoke to a SCPD supervisor that told me that while he was in the precinct and Burke was there was told by a detective to watch that guy, meaning Burke because the detective caught him coming out of a liquor store ( burglary?) and let him go because Burke had a connection to a relative in a police department.

It has always been my believe that Burke was caught doing a burglary sometime around the Pius murder and Spota brought him in and made him give false testimony about the 4 kids they would charge for that murder. And that is why I think Burke's lawyer is full of crap when he said Burke is not cooperating with the FEDS. He is a rat and will always be a rat.

One thing that really sticks out to me about the g4 is how tiny these girls were. Melissa was like 4'8 or something..that's basically a midget. Strange to pick girls this small. Was it a fetish? Was it because the girls were as small as children? For disposal? What's the reason these girls are all so small? Are the girls seem to be REALLY similar, did the killer spend a lot of time picking this girls? Is that why there is a year between kills?

Megan was small?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/KellyJolkowski/MeganPoster.jpg

The article did something I was unwilling to do for the years I have been writing about Burke. That is accusing of him being a burglar and a drug dealer as early as the time John Pius was murdered. I got enough to convince me this was so, but not enough to post it all over the Internet. Believe it or not I try to be responsible before making accusations.

I spoke to at least one person that told me he knew Burke was a burglar because he did numerous burglaries with him and it was Burke that did the case jobs for them. I was told Burke was so good setting up the burglaries that they never got caught. They did so many burglaries my source told me he could take me to the area and still know many houses and stores they burglarized. And this was 20+ years later.

I spoke to a SCPD supervisor that told me that while he was in the precinct and Burke was there was told by a detective to watch that guy, meaning Burke because the detective caught him coming out of a liquor store ( burglary?) and let him go because Burke had a connection to a relative in a police department.

It has always been my believe that Burke was caught doing a burglary sometime around the Pius murder and Spota brought him in and made him give false testimony about the 4 kids they would charge for that murder. And that is why I think Burke's lawyer is full of crap when he said Burke is not cooperating with the FEDS. He is a rat and will always be a rat.

You think there's a chance Spota will also be going down, or goo smudging on his shoes perhaps?

I think it is Spota they wanted all the time.....

What is that saying - all that goes around comes around - or something like that?

So - according to the article Burke was a burglar and now he has been taken down by a burglar.
When you think about it - That's pretty funny!!!!!!

I think Megan was 5'5 but she was bigger than the other girls, they other seem to be real small

I think Megan was 5'5 but she was bigger than the other girls, they other seem to be real small

So.. Not all the girls are small..

Here's the magic.

None of these girls or any other prostitute want to hump some creep just to make money. If they had a better chance ....like for modelling (as the way Maureen probably started) they would take the chance. But these girls have pretty faces but not the height to become a model. That's why they are prostituting. If they were both pretty and tall they would do modelling or at least become top level call girls serving politicians, millionaires etc.

There's nothing special about the girls being tiny.

I disagree. Not all prostitutes are small, and none of these girls are even close to looking like models. Amber 5 feet tall, Maureen 4'11, how tall was JT? Looks petite to me.

"The mushroom hunter told The Post he thought the victim was a girl “because the feet were small.” He said he also didn’t see any fingers on the body, but thought they may have been buried under the brush."
http://nypost.com/2003/11/11/nightmare-on-l-i-e-latest-nude-body-hints-at-serial-slay/

The guy dumped in 2003 was so petite the Mushroom hunter thought he was a female. Petite is part of the victimology, it's not just a coincidence. Tons of girls dream of being models, but they don't end up as prostitutes because they are too short. The killer has a reason for choosing girls this small, it could be because he has a thing for tiny tiny girls, (these girls are REALLY SMALL) or he wants them small because it makes them easier to dispose of, fit in burlap. It's not a coincidence

I disagree. Not all prostitutes are small, and none of these girls are even close to looking like models. Amber 5 feet tall, Maureen 4'11, how tall was JT? Looks petite to me.

"The mushroom hunter told The Post he thought the victim was a girl “because the feet were small.” He said he also didn’t see any fingers on the body, but thought they may have been buried under the brush."
http://nypost.com/2003/11/11/nightmare-on-l-i-e-latest-nude-body-hints-at-serial-slay/

The guy dumped in 2003 was so petite the Mushroom hunter thought he was a female. Petite is part of the victimology, it's not just a coincidence. Tons of girls dream of being models, but they don't end up as prostitutes because they are too short. The killer has a reason for choosing girls this small, it could be because he has a thing for tiny tiny girls, (these girls are REALLY SMALL) or he wants them small because it makes them easier to dispose of, fit in burlap. It's not a coincidence

The body (John Doe 2003) is a customer I think. Him being small or big doesn't really matter if it is a duo or trio busting motel rooms for rape and money.

So, Megan is a victim means LISK wants a big girl for a change or The Band hits whatever target is out there defenseless?

If LISK is obsessed with phones then why he asks Amber to leave her phone behind according to Dave? If she had her phone, as Kim says, then why is Dave lying?

Dave is a pimp, scammer, drug dealer running his business in Suffolk. Did you hear/read anywhere that he now has to face trouble coming from the general direction of SCPD? I didn't. Why is that?

My answer. He simply lies and tells a b******t story to the camera, filled with meaningless smokescreens. Which is what SCPD wants, which is why Dave Schaller walks scot free.

Dave claimed Amber was using his phone and didn't have a phone of her own. Seems very strange for prostate who is traveling to NYC EVERYDAY supposedly to buy Heroin. How does Amber connect with her dealer once she is in NY if she doesn't have a phone? Did Amber just not have a phone on the day when she disappeared and was using Schallers, or did she use Dave's phone for business? A phone he paid for for her to use? If she didn;t have a phone, how could she not bring it on the date. I remember reading that when Dave checked the phone, the number the John called from wasn't on the phone, implying Amber deleted the number. Why would she do this? Her Boyfriend brodie seems very very similar to Christopher Loeb. did they know each other? You say you think John Doe is a customer, it's possible but that doesn't make him one. It's improbable that so many customers would go missing and never be noticed. As you know many John's have wives and families who would notice if they go out for milk and never return. Finding John's everytime who never get ID'd would be like winning the lottery, I don't think the John Doe's are Johns.

Who says victims go unnoticed?

Tirrel Santiago is a victim I have been telling for nearly two years and writing every person I could. But not a DNA sample is collected so far. Does that make him go unnoticed? Or police simply doesn't give a s..t for a 16 yo poor black gay kid?

The case is filled with lies, misinformation and cover up.. I hope someday somebody will ask Fitzpatrick why he chose to bury the case of a victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixel8