Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one potential ID of a possible trans victim. And he wasn't a John right. Jane Doe 2000, John 2003, John Doe 2012 and those are just the manorville victims. They are more likely coming from some time of physical rehab or surgical center than John's. And the teenager from 33 Leahy st? Was he a 15 year old John that had no family? I don't think they are johns and they ARE going unnoticed, even in death

[video=youtube;wgtjsmMawEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgtjsmMawEw&list=PLnZ8LE6IJseWmjnnGI71So_WmBehpRZs4&index=3[/video]

Is this Jimmy Burkes bag as well? Lol

I'd play this Astral Projection guy's voice for Amanda Barthelemy

There are so many CLOWNS in Suffolk County they would fill up a fleet of Wolkswagons in a circus. Tom Spota is the one they call BOZO. He still hasn't told us what he thinks of James Burke pleading guilty to One would think he would comment on his old friend, witness, and chief investigator for 10 years.

Stay tuned because I suspect there is a lot more coming and it will make the Burke case look like Peter Pan. If I heard what they may have done you can bet the FEDS know it, too.

Spota will not comment on Burke. He probably has someone at his old office telling him to keep his mouth shut. So theres something else going on? When will it hit the papers?

You may not like it but you should try to understand it. Giving the kid a shot is not a big deal. Going out of your way in doing it is another matter. There was a time in the NYPD that if you brought a guy in that assaulted you then you better bring him in feet first. If you didn't you were told by a very angry desk officer to do it again. It wasn't so much concerned with the instant matter it had more to do with protecting the next cop that had to deal with him.. What happened here was way beyond acceptable behavior.

Back reading.....

BBM....what??? ...

Still back reading.....and want an answer.....that's not acceptable at all!!!!

But a big hell yes....we are all here on this forum/thread for the same reason...what happened to these girls...if as suggested that there is corruption and that is somehow associated....then fine....cut through the chase...These players...the corruption...ohhh .....lets do a simple walkaround......Mmmm...Last known client of Shannan Gilbert..shows up in a graveyard of other murder victims.....last known john....friend of Rich Schaffer......Schaffer endorses Edward Walsh...who secures high paid positions within the judiciary...Walsh and Spota..phone buddies.....Schaffer helps get Bellone in......lol....supported...ohhh..no not just supported. Campaign managed by Oak Beach resident Robert stricoff.......have to laugh and question which pleb has been videotaped into the ultimate game of....I scratch your back....or even...I keep our secret... or expose your arse....and as far as Gary Melius is concerned.....who did he have a meeting with a week or so before this botched hit happened....when he said he knew of corruption and false testimony... it's a joke right??.......

Your politics and how your local endorsements to high paid positions are still a question to me....as that is not how things are done in Australia...I may be wrong....but it seems that whomever has the most money behind them is able to win a position of authority in a particular area.......am I wrong???........why is the last known person with shannan.... has a friend in a high placed position of authority,,,in Suffolkk County who is connected to all these now newly founded...ahh...people indicted people of interest in underhanded dealings on long Island still not being truly investigated...lol....bet he is now...

How are Brewer and Schaffer acquainted?

Not sure Mcme......trully disregard my above postings...I was on a rant...and my head was going to explode from information overload....

But if that gem can be found....it would make things interesting

Back reading.....

BBM....what??? ...

Ohhh.....with the light of day and a re-reading....I realise what you meant Hawk..sorry...takes my brain awhile to catch on sometimes...

Ohhh.....with the light of day and a re-reading....I realise what you meant Hawk..sorry...takes my brain awhile to catch on sometimes...

The water runs the opposite way Down Under. I'm think the blood does as well - LOL. I worked with a detective that was supposed to be a pool salesman as his second job. This guy was NUTS! Nice guy, but crazy as a bed bug. He tells us he had to make an emergency trip to Australia because he put a pool in and put the wrong pipes in. He had to change the pipes for the water running in above the Down Under. Your silliness is forgiven LOL.

For those of you that believe the FBI is the solution :laughing: many years ago (25+) a gal comes home in Ozone Park/Howard Beach and sees her boyfriend filling up a big hole in the backyard. What are you doing? I am a hitman for John Gotti and I killed someone and burying his body in this hole.

Gal goes right to the FBI office. They laugh her out of the office and she goes to the 106 PCT. Two detectives named JD and RM said what the heck, grab a shovel and check it out. A couple of strokes of the shovel - BODY ! And that is only Part I of an even funnier story that could be related to recent events we read about today.

Clarification on above story. The guy was NOT a hitman for John Gotti. This fellow was just your run of the mill killer. The killer worked for a Queens company that bought a business from the dead guy. Dead guy comes from California to get his money - the rest is history. A whole new string of stories springs from this. A half dozen or so episodes on NYPD Blue are based on this story in ways you couldn't imagine.

The water runs the opposite way Down Under. I'm think the blood does as well - LOL. I worked with a detective that was supposed to be a pool salesman as his second job. This guy was NUTS! Nice guy, but crazy as a bed bug. He tells us he had to make an emergency trip to Australia because he put a pool in and put the wrong pipes in. He had to change the pipes for the water running in above the Down Under. Your silliness is forgiven LOL.

Not quite sure about the water running the opposite way.....the blood possibly lol... But the truth is what ever you put in the Dunny there - I'm quite sure is the same as what we put in here...

Still have to say I think the Dunny in Oak Beach stinks of corruption and it's all a little too close geographically to all these victims...if any connection can be found to link these people - it should be investigated........maybe too much time has passed...and that was the hoped.....

Find out if Brewer had a connection to any of these guys....

And just on a whim (Nutty as it may be)....If anyone could find any connection between any of the parties and a company called Linode who resides in GALLOWAY.....lol...that one would be interesting too....As the Foreigner found some inconsistences when trying to pinpoint victims previous addresses and info....and I found a whole heap of troubles from them about two years ago...original tracking details came smack bang from the owners address....then crisscrossed the continent...why???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo