Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Rachael and Josh will need a whole show for this case alone.

Sounds like Rachael and Josh will need a whole show for this case alone.

They can do more shows than the Law&Order shows, the L&O Criminal Intent; Sex Crimes, and L&O UK. I mean there is no end to the stories they can do. I did about 45 minutes of tape time. I would be happy if they only used 45 seconds. For all I know they won't use any of it which is OK with me. I hope someone will tell us when the series runs.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...-by-federal-grand-jury-sources-say-1.11299472

The above pasted article should give you folks a better idea what you are dealing with. I got a NEWS FLASH for them. I may have found another murder case they covered up less than a year ago. Another 'mysterious' death attributed to natural causes from a heart failure.

ANOTHER FLASH!!! As far as I know is when you die, for any reason, including a beheading the end result is the heart stops/fails. Or did I get that wrong? Tom Spota could always blame it on the Muppets. He knows what I am talking about.

Hawk, you posted the wrong article. Its not about a murder. Unless someone else happened to be in that car. I will assume you are talking about something else.

I'm sorry I don't want you are talking about. please elaborate. what article did I post?

Hawk, I saw Billy Joel tonight. He played the second half of the song Layla. It reminded me of the video you posted last month.

OK, I got it. The trouble with me is I assume everyone knows what I am talking about when many times I DON'T know what I am talking about! The story I posted was posted for a reason. The possible murder is not part of that story other than the fact the entire system is corrupt. Give me a PM if you are interested and I will try to explain it to you.

Suffolk County's "top corruption prosecutor" is even under the Fed's radar....Hawk, you have been relentless in your pursuit to expose Burke, Spota, et al. Congratulations. Where are the jerks who used to call you crazy and shoot you down now? Doing the perp walk maybe?

Some of them are putting on their hiking shoes getting ready for that long walk to the court. One guy I believe will have to take supplements to make sure his steady diet of cheese will not have an effect on his health. Maybe that guy won't need to do that if he succeeds the next time he tries to kill himself.

I feel sorry for those poor souls that got swept up in this thing. That old Nazi thing about just following orders is not going to cut it for them.

I got pretty much roasted along the way. Truth is I welcomed it because it gave me a platform to rant again. I even told the morons they are making it bad for themselves, and Burke because sooner or later someone is going to start reading this stuff.

This part of the story will not be complete until I see Spota in handcuffs. Maybe it will happen - maybe it won't, but he should get his hiking boots out of the closet, just in case.

Alcoholic poison is a viable option. Many of these people are well on their way.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...-by-federal-grand-jury-sources-say-1.11299472

The above pasted article should give you folks a better idea what you are dealing with.

RSBM

Just posting this as background.

The link below has a reprint of a 2005 Newsday article regarding the (at that time "new") bureau Spota established with CMcP heading.

"In an administrative reshuffling that may double as a sign of the times, the Suffolk district attorney's office has established an entire bureau dedicated to crimes of political corruption, officials announced Wednesday.

"The expanded department includes a team of about two dozen prosecutors, investigators and other support staff. It is headed by bureau chief Christopher McPartland, formerly of special investigations."

"CMcP is quoted in the article as saying, "The district attorney has put the appropriate resources into place.""

http://parentadvocates.org/nicecontent/dsp_printable.cfm?articleID=6534

*All the foxes have been guarding all the hen houses for a long time.

Now that is gut busting funny:loveyou: One of McPartland/Spota/Burke top investigators is a Detective Sergeant that was placed on the Board of Directors of a company that swindled folks out of more than 3.25 million dollars. That same person that recruited this knucklehead is the same person that got me obsessed with corruption in Suffolk County more than 10 years ago.

This same Detective Sergeant is the one that ran the investigation of the cop that allegedly stole money from Hispanic drivers. That most of the $70,000 he earned in overtime for that year came from that 'corruption' case.

If I had the talent to be an animator of cartoons I could be millionaire if I did a Dilbert or Doonesbury type cartoon.

Can you imagine a cartoon showing the DetSgt giving a lecture to senior citizens on how not to get scammed by a swindler. It happened. What would have been hysterical is to have in the next boxes the swindler standing behind him picking his pocket. In the background you could see pictures of Spota and McPartland in a dunce hat. Priceless.

Hawk, Yes, I think that cartoon would be funny IF the whole storyboard of top brass corruption wasn't so God damned disgusting.

https://www.the-newshub.com/us-politics/*advertiser censored*-really-isnt-this-guys-biggest-problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper