Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay, what is the cause of death for the male victims? I remember one was strangled. That says serial killer to me.

Strangulation as far I know, the leahy st teen had a ligature, a blanket still tied around his neck. If the g4 had ligature still around their necks as dormer implied, that is strange to me, and it means that if the g4 were kept for a time, it could be while they were alive and they were dumped soon after the strangulation, which was possibly close by. Or maybe they were strangled in the car and dumped right away. Why keep the ligature around the neck, why keep the jewelry on the victims, it sounds like they are killed and dumped quickly but i don't know

The identity of the babys mom and the gender of the baby might be the key to this case. As it stands no family member would be able to find them if they tried.

And the 15 year old in Brentwood? How does a teen disappear with no one noticing? He must be reported missing

Hawk, on theerant forum a poster says that a pricey red lipped chinese fish was placed with all the victims. I assume this means of a piece of jewelry. Is this poster being sarcastic, or is this some insider information. i do think there is a jewelry connection in this case. Why leave the jewelry on the mother and toddler? The pig necklace on the lattingtown victim, and the Leahy teen was found with a hands of gold jewelry keychain. Have the cops been to Hands of Gold Jewelry and inquired about the pig and jewelry from the gilgo victims? That's where I would start.

Lindsay, have any of the male victims been identified or entered into NAMUS?

Lindsay, have any of the male victims been identified or entered into NAMUS?

Yes and again back issues with the Manorville '12: 1.) Spondylolysis of 5th lumbar vertebral body
2.) Healed fracture of the right fibula (lower extremity)

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11010
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/search

I can only find two of the males. I know Manorville man with scoliosis has a names profile (1999 i believe), and so does John Doe 2000 because I've read it's mention of surgical scars. There should be links on web sleuths as Emre and I explored them heavily and there was discussion about their "bikini underwear".

Yes and again back issues with the Manorville '12: 1.) Spondylolysis of 5th lumbar vertebral body
2.) Healed fracture of the right fibula (lower extremity)

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11010
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/search

I can only find two of the males. I know Manorville man with scoliosis has a names profile (1999 i believe), and so does John Doe 2000 because I've read it's mention of surgical scars. There should be links on web sleuths as Emre and I explored them heavily and there was discussion about their "bikini underwear".

Have you checked those? Check the photo marble is talking about and look at Lafferty's jaw in the picture.. Looks resembling?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...d-Human-Remains-Found&p=11949230#post11949230

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...d-Human-Remains-Found&p=12047946#post12047946

Try to imagine how evil he might be and then try to multiply it by 10 and then try to imagine it. I am going to tell you folks a story and post it. It is not about Burke, it is about EVIL, I think you guys will enjoy reading a 'war story' from days gone by.

EVIL USUALY HAS A ROOT CAUSE:
THE ‘WAR STORY’ I PROMISED TO TELL YOU.
Just about 50 years ago there was a case the Manhattan DA Squad investigated
A fellow used to call the Columbia Nursing School at got to speak to nursing students. The conversation would start something like this:
Young student picks up the phone.
Man: Who is this?
Girl: This is Judy.
Man: Judy, I am glad I found you.
Girl: Why?
Man: Your friend from back home is in trouble and she asked me to call you.
Girl: Chicago?
Man: Yes.
Girl: Oh, God, is it Mary?
Man: I’m afraid it is.
Girl: What kind of trouble is she in and how can I help.
Man: Goes on to tell her Mary is pregnant. We can help her with a drug that has been developed. We need a semen sample to mix with that drug and inject it into her body and the baby will dissolve. Note* Abortion was not legal at that time.
Girl: How do I help?
Man: The man tells her she should go to a seedy hotel and go to a certain room. She will find a naked man on the bed. There will be an empty glass on the dresser. She will take the glass and sit on the man and squeeze his testicles as hard as she can. He will then ejaculate and she will catch it in the glass, return it to the dresser and leave.
All the gals interviewed remember a click, click, click noise in the background. When detectives find him he is in a phone booth when he is making said calls. He positions his body in such a way that he is stomping his feet and causes an orgasm. He turns flush red. He is arrested.
Detectives arrest him at the NYC Comptroller’s office. His fellow workers are stunned. This man did the work of 10 people. He was highly valued by his bosses and fellow workers. Whatever the CJS does with him, I don’t know, but he is back on the street.
PART II. This is where I come in.
One night I get a late night call from my LT. He tells me I have to meet Joan, a detective in the squad. I meet her on 120th. And Broadway, Manhattan. I am to follow the guy. If he gets into a cab or car I will jump into Joan’s car and follow him. If he gets on the train I will follow him. This is long before we had cell phones or radios.
I was to follow him to a hospital where his mother was a patient. We have a female detective in the bed next to her. It seems as though this guy was giving his mother milk-shakes with arsenic. For some reason the hospital screwed it up to where we didn’t have a large enough sample to make our case. The LT doesn’t tell me which hospital the mother and detective are in.
He comes out and jumps on the train. He is *advertiser censored*-eyed, probably due to a genetic birth defect. I follow him on the train. I can’t tell if he is looking at me because of his eye. Apparently, I do a good job because he gets to Elmhurst Hospital. I drop him in the lobby believing I will know what room he is going. I ask the front where Det.T is. There is no such person registered. Maybe the detective was using a phony name. I call the office and speak to the LT. He asked me where I was. I tell him, Elmhurst. WTF are you doing there, Betty is in Mt.Sinai. We find out later the guy was going to hospitals and making ‘rounds’ pretending to be a doctor. I lost him.
We arrest him and hit his crib. His bed looked like the bed in the movie PSYCHO. He slept in one place and the bed sheets looked like the Shroud of Turin. This is one sick dude.
What we find out is his mother was really his sister. His father raped his sister and he was the product of that rape.
I think this supports my notion that EVIL doesn’t usually grow on you, you are born with it.
Can you now say Jimmy Burke and understand how this man could be so EVIL unless he was genetically disposed to be EVIL?

of course, I would be more than happy to do so. I will do it off-line and paste it.

That's one sick, evil creature Hawk. I hope Chief Demon Seed isn't THAT twisted and evil. I mean ex-chief. As to be so evil and to have held a position of such trust, authority and influence it's mind blowing...

Thanks hawk do you remember the private eye friend you had who told you about the woman who went missing from 13th street in NY? Ever hear anything more about that? It's interesting because there are photos of Remy's crew hanging out in Union Square in i believe on his myspace

Did anyone catch the Mary Murphy story about Sarah Stroble last night?
Not surprising that JB's name was mentioned.
Her friends were interviewed and said she dabbled in prostitution.

By all accounts Jessica was a very promiscuous young lady of 13-14. She often slipped out of her bedroom to go to late night parties and return before her parents woke up. She ran with a tough crowd where many of the guys were much older than her. There was a middle 20’s drug dealer that gave her his mother’s necklace. He wanted it back and she refused.
He calls her friend Christopher for a ride. It is about midnight. This is too-good an opportunity for a 19 year old young man. I can only assume she tells him she will make it worthwhile.
Her body was found by a lake-side at 9:30 AM. Her body was found FACE down. A lawyer gave us an affidavit (years later because no one asked him before) that he regularly jogged by that location at 7:30AM each morning. He did not see a body at that time and he says if it was there he is sure he would have seen it. He goes on to say that while he was passing by with his family shortly after 9:30, and saw a lot of police activity. He went there and said he saw the body, and it wasn’t there when he jogged by earlier. It means that Christopher didn’t kill Jessica Manners. Her body wasn’t first dumped in the water and was washed ashore because her body wasn’t wet.
The M.E. placed the time of death near 1:30AM. Make no mistake about it that Christopher had sex with this young lady. His semen was found in and on the body. However, a second sample of semen was also found on the body. The police, to the best of my knowledge never identified the donor.
Christopher, when questioned denied he had sex with her. She was 13-14 and he was 19. Of course he denied it. It will be his downfall.
What he did say was after he was with her he dropped her off at a local 7-11 at about 1PM. The 711 manager remembered seeing her at that time. That would change after detectives interviewed him a 2nd or a 3rd. This time he would say he was mistaken, it must have been a day or two before and he was confused.
We KNOW that Jessica called Christopher’s house at 12:15, and spoke to his mother asking her where Christopher was. Giving the police the benefit of the doubt I think it would be safe to say Christopher picked her up near 12:20. We know he had sex with her ( for his services in driving her and dropped her off at the 711.
So in that short period of time he has consensual sex with her in that he didn’t force/rape her and then kills her and dumps her body near the water’s edge all in a period of less than an hour. Note* no one has contested the fact that he was home at 130.
Remember, her body was found face down. She had lvidity on her back. How much, I don’t know. That condition doesn’t begin materializing until the body is dead for at least 20 minutes. It was on her back and she was found FACE DOWN. How did this contain occur so fast after Christopher had sex with her, killed her, and dumped her body? It just doesn’t happen.
Now it was well known that when Jessica went carousing late at night she was often accompanied by her friend Wendy C. She, too, was about 14. When the defense went looking for her to see if she went with Jessica after Christopher left her, Wendy went to France to go to school. How many young girls of a middle aged family go to France to go to school?
Christopher’s parents would later find her in Manhattan living upstairs from a Chinese restaurant. This would be years later. When he emerged from the building, Mr.& Mrs. ‘Christopher’. They asked to speak to her. She ran off into the night never to be seen again.
There is more to this story, post-conviction that should raise your eyebrows. Christopher had a golden opportunity to do something with his sentence when the NYS AG, the office that was acting as the Special Prosecutor working for Spota on the Tankleff case visited him in prison. All he had to do was to tell a lie to them that in the 12 years he was in prison with Tankleff that Tankleff told him he killed his parents. He refused to do so. Even a convicted killer has more integrity than some DA’s and attorney generals. He refused to lie while law enforcement agents didn’t think it was important to tell the truth.
BTW, when then AG Cuomo issued his final report on whether to prosecute Tankleff, the AG must have forgotten to add that Tankleff’s best friend in prison refused to lie for them, in essence to lie for Spota.

Spota was provided with the affidavit and other extensive material supporting Christopher's innocence and all he did was to have two of his goons visit my friend that got that affidavit and go to his home and abuse him calling him a liar.

My friend was a detective with me and later became my sergeant. He would move on to become the Chief Investigator for the NYS SIC, then he would move over to be the Chief Investigator for the NYS AF Organized Crime Task force, and then a Deputy Chief for the US Department of Labor Organized Crime Division. Apparently, my friend didn't have the credentials to be worthy of belief. All he did was to ask a lawyer at a party and because another investigator asked him to ask around in Suffolk county just happened to bunk into the lawyer that gave him an affidavit as to what I have written above.

There is another twist to the story I will leave for another time. Trust me you won't believe it, but it happened.

Did anyone catch the Mary Murphy story about Sarah Stroble last night?
Not surprising that JB's name was mentioned.
Her friends were interviewed and said she dabbled in prostitution.

I heard from people who live in Huntington and knew Sarah that they had heard she was mutilated after death, possibly toes/fingers or breast cut. I have no idea if this rumor has any validity, I wonder if it's the LISK or a new SK in the making.

Lindsay, does anyone know how Sarah advertised? Something is up. LE would not even admit that Sarah was a victim of homicide.

Please check Mary Murphys story on Sarah Stoble. Her disappearance sounds just like AC and MW. Where did I miss this case? How far is Huntington from Gilgo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977