Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CAMERAS - It was known that a certain high ranking police official had his license plate captured on a SCPD License Plate Reader while parked in a gay stroll behind a BJ's store on 347. The ranking officer told the cop to make sure he erased it from the computer. So much for cameras.

Now I heard a very interesting story yesterday. I was told that Burke has already been moved from his prison in Pennsylvania to a special jail near JFK airport. If true, it makes him more available for questioning and court appearances......If you do a BOP check you will find him in Allenwood LOW

CAMERAS - It was known that a certain high ranking police official had his license plate captured on a SCPD License Plate Reader while parked in a gay stroll behind a BJ's store on 347. The ranking officer told the cop to make sure he erased it from the computer. So much for cameras.

Now I heard a very interesting story yesterday. I was told that Burke has already been moved from his prison in Pennsylvania to a special jail near JFK airport. If true, it makes him more available for questioning and court appearances......If you do a BOP check you will find him in Allenwood LOW
No funny business with Bushnell wireless game cam. It snaps a photo and is immediately sent to cell phone and email. The receiver has to be honorable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I wonder if Burke has been checked out to see if he had any connection with any of the victims through his job. Maybe he arrested or had some other contact with them previously. For example, if he is responsible for the Asian Male's murder, perhaps he was someone Burke arrested or investigated for whatever reason then roughed him up to the point of death. I could see him dumping the body and putting the women's clothing on him to make it look like a prostitution related thing. I just wonder if the LISK is someone in law enforcement and that is how he met his victims.

Court appearances, very interesting.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

As a boat owner, with my boat in a marina not far from the same area. I don't see any one dumping the bodies from a boat for the following reasons.

1) It's not that easy just to bring body parts to your boat to throw over board. First you have to park your car then load up the wagon from the car then wheel the wagon to the boat, etc etc. Blood could leak from the bags or whatever onto the docks, into the wagon.

2) The marinas are busy places where you know everyone, people would offer to help with your bins and heavy black plastic bags, marinas are open 24 hours a day boat owners have keys to come and go to thier boats, there is a lot of activity in the summer months.

3) My marina is also a Yacht Club with parties going on and people hanging out on the small grounds using the BBQ's, playing cards, socializing whatever it may be. Most marinas you have to walk through the main area to get to dock where your boat is.

4) There is always a tender on the grounds that watches the boats and bring people back and forth who chose to have thier boats on a mooring. There could be a security guard as well. Some marinas also have security cameras. The boats are worth a lot of money from 100k up into the millions. These places are watched one way or another.

5) If someone hires a boat to use they still have to go to a marina and quite often they pay for the captain to operate the boat.

6) If there is not a captain the owner of the boat that is renting knows who they are renting to, its usually not a full cash exchange, (maybe partial) there is a background check and payment through checks or electronically. The person also has to purchase insurance to cover the boat they are renting usually through the owner. People don't just rent thier boats to any joe schmoo. Especially ocean boats can be quite expensive even the smaller ones.

7) It's all not so cut and dry.

Someone using thier own boat or hiring one would add more chances and steps in getting caught then just having the bodies in thier trunks or trucks and dumping them. These are not LAKE MARINAS in the middle of no where, it's an entirely different thing down here in this part of NY. Even if there is a dock at the house, then your neighbors will have docks, summer is a very busy time.

Fire Island is on the map below in respect to Gilgo, or Oak. Zoom it to see the details.

Someone could have driven across the Robert Moses causeway .......making a right dumping the bodies and heading back on the causeway, there are no tolls on the causeway. Maybe cameras?

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.6398398,-73.2908053,12z

I have to respectfully disagree about marinas being over-crowded - while true during the day, I have left from marinas late at night to go out on boats & there was no one around. And you also have to consider that the killer could have a boat at a dock right on his property.

I never said the Marinas are over crowded, they are busy. If no one is hanging out at my Marina late at night we still have security guards there, cameras and a tender. I also don't know of anyone willing to pay marina fees, docks fees, etc to park thier boats at a marina with at the very least to have no security cameras, "to park your boat at your own risks, even with your fees". There is a 2nd way to rob a boat that is from the water.

At my 2nd home, I hear and see when my neighbors take thier boats out, even if it is at night. The docks are not right out the back doors. You have to walk some distance across the property to get to them. That would be taking heavy bags or whatever. I just don't see in general the bodies found in the waters being dumped from boats. JMO they are adding extra chances of getting caught.

I observe another Marina situation, than perhaps you do.

The we have the coast guard in these waters, they can pull you over board the boat and go through anything they want.
The Coast Guard have stations in: (all along that beach coastline).
Babylon, NY
Northport, NY
East Moriches, NY
Montauk, NY
Hampton Bays, NY
Freeport, NY
Shinnecock, NY
Fishers Island, NY
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...157,32819&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4

I never said the Marinas are over crowded, they are busy. If no one is hanging out at my Marina late at night we still have security guards there, cameras and a tender. I also don't know of anyone willing to pay marina fees, docks fees, etc to park thier boats at a marina with at the very least to have no security cameras, "to park your boat at your own risks, even with your fees". There is a 2nd way to rob a boat that is from the water.

At my 2nd home, I hear and see when my neighbors take thier boats out, even if it is at night. The docks are not right out the back doors. You have to walk some distance across the property to get to them. That would be taking heavy bags or whatever. I just don't see in general the bodies found in the waters being dumped from boats. JMO they are adding extra chances of getting caught.

I observe another Marina situation, than perhaps you do.

The we have the coast guard in these waters, they can pull you over board the boat and go through anything they want.
The Coast Guard have stations in: (all along that beach coastline).
Babylon, NY
Northport, NY
East Moriches, NY
Montauk, NY
Hampton Bays, NY
Freeport, NY
Shinnecock, NY
Fishers Island, NY
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...157,32819&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4
Unless of course you were a commercial fisherman then you could get away with it. Then everything changes. Which I heard a POI is a commercial fisherman.

Burke's longtime girlfriend was just arrested again for assault in Nassau County. At her arraignment she said she has a 22 year old daughter with Burke. The headline for this story describes the woman as an ex-associate of Burke. I thought 'associate' is usually used in the business sense, not the personal sense. That is if you would say the relationship between a pimp and his prostitute is an 'associate.'

Burke's longtime girlfriend was just arrested again for assault in Nassau County. At her arraignment she said she has a 22 year old daughter with Burke. The headline for this story describes the woman as an ex-associate of Burke. I thought 'associate' is usually used in the business sense, not the personal sense. That is if you would say the relationship between a pimp and his prostitute is an 'associate.'
This is funny. She thought this was a good time to name drop. Who did she assault?

Burkes footsoldiers take orders well. What else did they get rid of. Viable tips? Evidence? All in an effort to keep Pandoras Box from popping open? No, Im not calling him a killer. Just a dirty cop.

A convicted prostitute and drug dealer who allegedly had a personal relationship with former Suffolk County Police Chief James Burke was charged on Monday with hitting a woman with a two-by-four in Massapequa.

http://patch.com/new-york/plainview/s/g06d8/convicted-felon-charged-with-hitting-tenant-with-two-by-four-during-dispute-police

Here is another article ......from Newsday, she has a rap sheet up the Kazoo. I guess James Burke can no longer make these matters go away for her as he has done in the past.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...suffolk-chief-james-burke-arrested-1.12976624

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 155
Guess she learned well from tough guy jimmy and his palace guards, on how to collect a debt in the streets.

Guess she learned well from tough guy jimmy and his palace guards, on how to collect a debt in the streets.
Wow. $ 75,000 bail. They might both end up with the same release date.

Why would they move him back so quick? he was just sent to the PA prison. Can only hope hes cooperating. If true, this is interesting. Is it normal in the prison system to get bounced around like this?

Why would they move him back so quick? he was just sent to the PA prison. Can only hope hes cooperating. If true, this is interesting. Is it normal in the prison system to get bounced around like this?
Something is definitly up. I wonder what it will result in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13