Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF, and this is a BIG IF is if he is in this facility he is probably cooperating. Loeb was at the same place. If you do a BOP search you will NOT find Loeb in any prison while he has a registry number.

Something is definitly up. I wonder what it will result in?

Hopefully jim burke flipping and becoming informant to blow open this pandoras box of organized crime and public corruption in suffolk county. Imagine that. He Makes a deal with the feds and Blows the lid off the whole thing. Especially the organized human trafficking/prostitution ring that could very well be responsible for the murders of these girls. if only it were that easy.. gotta have hope though that this guy may flip one day to save his own butt. The feds have to be able to get someone to talk unless they to are compromised by politics and superiors.

I never said the Marinas are over crowded, they are busy. If no one is hanging out at my Marina late at night we still have security guards there, cameras and a tender. I also don't know of anyone willing to pay marina fees, docks fees, etc to park thier boats at a marina with at the very least to have no security cameras, "to park your boat at your own risks, even with your fees". There is a 2nd way to rob a boat that is from the water.

At my 2nd home, I hear and see when my neighbors take thier boats out, even if it is at night. The docks are not right out the back doors. You have to walk some distance across the property to get to them. That would be taking heavy bags or whatever. I just don't see in general the bodies found in the waters being dumped from boats. JMO they are adding extra chances of getting caught.

I observe another Marina situation, than perhaps you do.

The we have the coast guard in these waters, they can pull you over board the boat and go through anything they want.
The Coast Guard have stations in: (all along that beach coastline).
Babylon, NY
Northport, NY
East Moriches, NY
Montauk, NY
Hampton Bays, NY
Freeport, NY
Shinnecock, NY
Fishers Island, NY
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...157,32819&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4

Good points. I hadn't thought about cameras at the marinas. My only point was that not too many people are going to be paying attention in the wee hours. You can come & go without too much scrutiny.

Here is another article ......from Newsday, she has a rap sheet up the Kazoo. I guess James Burke can no longer make these matters go away for her as he has done in the past.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...suffolk-chief-james-burke-arrested-1.12976624

attachment.php

The person in this photo is a woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha Jimmy Burke or any cop like him flipping can only be because they threatened to put him in with 6' 7" Betty he put in himself for smoking a bit of weed.

I have cops, good and bad in the family and have worked with national security on the border. My own father did some gambling in cop shops, poker nights, private planes to Cheltenham (horse races).

I'm telling you from experience these people do not flip unless threatened. They do not turn over new leaves when it comes to their general character. And if everything you are saying about him is true, he'd be dead if he did. Maybe she was going to get a stretch and in a deal for something small he decided to talk about something not too serious.

What I want to know is are any of the people he put away in there for the wrong reasons and did this help him get promotions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The feds could have more on James Burke, that may land him another 10 years in jail, unless he provides information leading to the arrests of his political butt buddies. What does he care if he flips, they will be in jail, he will be a free man for the rest of his life. Sammy (the Bull) Gravano brought down everyone incluing John Gotti, no one is after him anymore they are all dead and some left in jail. Sammy is still alive and if I am not mistaken out of the witness protection program.

Haha Jimmy Burke or any cop like him flipping can only be because they threatened to put him in with 6' 7" Betty he put in himself for smoking a bit of weed.

I have cops, good and bad in the family and have worked with national security on the border. My own father did some gambling in cop shops, poker nights, private planes to Cheltenham (horse races).

I'm telling you from experience these people do not flip unless threatened. They do not turn over new leaves when it comes to their general character. And if everything you are saying about him is true, he'd be dead if he did. Maybe she was going to get a stretch and in a deal for something small he decided to talk about something not too serious.

What I want to know is are any of the people he put away in there for the wrong reasons and did this help him get promotions?

Maybe the John Prius so called killers, the beginning of his relationship with Spota. Burke was a young teenager.

The feds could have more on James Burke, that may land him another 10 years in jail, unless he provides information leading to the arrests of his political butt buddies. What does he care if he flips, they will be in jail, he will be a free man for the rest of his life. Sammy (the Bull) Gravano brought down everyone incluing John Gotti, no one is after him anymore they are all dead and some left in jail. Sammy is still alive and if I am not mistaken out of the witness protection program.
Sammy the bull is in jail in Arizona.

Since you folks are talking about Lowrita, are there any good researchers, maybe someone who is well versed in the art of fb, that can find a link between Lowrita and Robert Blake via Amityville?

Sammy the bull is in jail in Arizona.

Just like I said I don't believe he is in the witness program any more because he is in jail rofl

He did leave the witness program before he moved to Arizona, prior to his drug arrest, then other charges followed.

Since you folks are talking about Lowrita, are there any good researchers, maybe someone who is well versed in the art of fb, that can find a link between Lowrita and Robert Blake via Amityville?

Lowrita is not friends with a Robert Blake on facebook. She did reside in Amityville, she doesn't now but she did.

The is no witness protection program for a corrupt cop who grasses on his mates. And maybe politicians. And maybe business people. The mob have nothing on the state. The lizard overlord would have to appear in his cell before he'd decide to crack. Nope. Out early for good behaviour. Expect it.

This is interesting though. I wonder did Burke ever quash anything on this guy....another JB. This is a post from November

Convinced there are more
NOVEMBER 29, 2016 AT 10:09 AM
Iv’e known John Bitrolf for ten years prior to his arrest. I used to call him killer for good reason. He had a variety of animals in his back yard that people thought were pets but they had no names. Instead he brought them in his garage and would slaughter them by sliceing their throat. Although this is done elsewhere it very unusual for someone on long island to do this. The manner he would do was gruesome. He would rip the heads off chickens with his bare hands. Any animal that tresspassed on his property would get shot. A girl i met who grew up with john told us he killed his family cat when they were younger. He always thought he was invincible at getting caught at any thing. He had a pot growing buisness at his home that got way out of control and i told him just the smell from all the plants would get him caught but he started telling me about his lawyer told him different and he would never go to jail. He was into al kinds of crime like robbing construction sites at night for material for his own company. He hunted in the woods here in Manorville where they found the body parts of jessica Taylor and jane doe and their torso’s was found at Gilgo. I know that there is a connection here. And like it has been said over the years he has evolved as a killer. Maybe he did home improvments for his buissness in North sea and Gilgo. I have a whole list of things about him that i can go on and on. I feel i can answer alot of questions on this case but who wants to get involved and have my life put into the unforgiving media spotlight. At least he is in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member