Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know all about "OFF". I just exited the twilight zone. What a freak show.

Hawk, how far do you think the US Attorneys office is going to take this? Call me a cynic, but if this is being led out of Central Islip I don't see anything but a few more scpd guys arrested only.

I think they will take it as far as necessary to make the case against Burke, Spota, and a selected few others. What happens to the cops that have now changed their stories from the lies they told the FEDS will depend how much they cooperate. Some of them may walk scot free, some may do some minor jail time, and some may do a couple of years. It all depends how merciful the FEDS are.

From what I hear the FEDS are pissed big time that some of their 302's sent to the Queens DA/Special Prosecutor in the Loeb case somehow wound up in the hands of the SCPD detective's union. They identified persons giving information to the FEDS. That was one of the things that really pissed them off.

A lot may depend on how much they heard on the wiretaps and the recorders put on some of these detectives. How much were these guys involved in the lies?

Then there are the SCPD/DA 'legal' wiretaps of the detective they arrested from the JGTF. Calls were reported intercepted between the subject, the FBI and US attorney and the dummies listened to them. To make matters worse the tapes had a lot of not too kind remarks about the SCPD and DA and Spota got upset and brought it to the attention of Loretta Lynch. Spota want these people punished. The man is an idiot! And that really pissed the FEDS off.

That's some chutzpah from Spota. One other question, you think Burke will flip if the Feds squeeze him hard enough with a superseding indictment? Or could all this be a moot point if the new fbi investigation finds him responsible for the dead prostitutes.

That's some chutzpah from Spota. One other question, you think Burke will flip if the Feds squeeze him hard enough with a superseding indictment? Or could all this be a moot point if the new fbi investigation finds him responsible for the dead prostitutes.

Flip? Call him Flapjack Jim. He has been a sniveling rat his whole life. One guy I was speaking to last night who I respect told me he didn't think Burke would flip on Spota if he was only facing 5 years. I respectfully disagree. Burke is a punk and has always been a punk masked with a lot of false bravado. Look what he did to the cops in the Loeb case. He put them all in harm's way to protect himself.

My guess is this little sociopath is justifying to himself why he should be giving up Spota. He is probably trying to make himself the victim in all of this and blame it on Spota.

His neighbor that testified against my son in law was a real tough guy. Walked around with cigars and a fedora. Jerk had "Gotti" on his license plates. He uses the alias of Joe Colombo in Arizona ripping off people selling used cars. The guy has been a rat his whole life. One guy called him a 'cardboard gangster." Jimmy Burke is a re-make of the Wizard of Oz. Pull the curtain away and you have a person with no clothes. Will he give up Spota? For all I know he already has.

Where will Uncle Joe show up next. Beware of signs that say "Coming soon to a neighborood near you".

HAHA. their heads got too big and they wiretapped the feds. They also GPS'd civilian employees. Lots of things to come.

A timely article about Burke's friend "Uncle Joe" in Arizona:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/30687986/update-ags-office-shuts-down-used-car-business

edited to add: HOW IN THE WORLD DOES THIS GUY NOT END UP BEING CHARGED WITH A CRIME?

He's obviously got a "stay out of jail free" card.

The same (or related) Joe mentioned here (associated with the Ghattas case)??? A coincidence??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-178724.html

For years Hawk has been trying to get anyone/everyone to listen. I applaud his persistence, tenacity and downright brave efforts.

The same (or related) Joe mentioned here (associated with the Ghattas case)??? A coincidence??

For years Hawk has been trying to get anyone/everyone to listen. I applaud his persistence, tenacity and downright brave efforts.

Thanks for the kind words and the LINK. Maybe the AZ Attorney General finally listened to me and at least shut the guy down when he should have been arrested. It is obvious to me that Joe Careccia is some sort of half-azzed federal informant. Yes, he has a license to steal. The person pictured in the video clip is NOT JC, But the company is owned by Joe Careccia using the alias of Joe Colombo. They are just rubbing it in using the late gangster Joe Colombo's name. BTW I had occasion to know the real Joe Colombo and some of these people allowing Careccia free rein to steal don't have the integrity of a gangster named Colombo that he had in one little finger.

the same (or related) joe mentioned here (associated with the ghattas case)??? A coincidence??

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ar...swer to joe being one and the same: Yes!!!!!

HAHA. their heads got too big and they wiretapped the feds. They also GPS'd civilian employees. Lots of things to come.

I believe the employee is the deputy commissioner in the SCPD. She is the godmother of the cab driver who was shot in Suffolk by two NCPD off duty cops. She went to see her god son in the hospital to offer assistance and was turned away by the detectives. At the time she was an ADA in the NC DA office with a salary of about 90K. She is now a Deputy Commissioner taking down more than 140K in the SCPD?

What I understand happened is this: When you have a wiretap there comes a time when all persons whose voices are intercepted HAVE to be notified of such - be it the butcher, the baker, or the candlestick maker. Most LE will use the excuse of the 'ongoing investigation' even though the subject of the tap went to jail and got out and is buried in the ground.

What the morons did was to notify the US attorney and FBI their people were on the tapped calls. Everyone else, including the newspapers, and those giving information to the FEDS have still not received their notifications. These morons posing as LE people had the chutzpah to complain to the Attorney General they didn't like the names they were being called on those tapes. As soon as they heard the call was picked up by a AUSA or an FBI agent the recorder should have been turned off. BUT, NO, these jerks listened to it and recorded it and let the US attorney hear it.....OR SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD.

For years Hawk has been trying to get anyone/everyone to listen. I applaud his persistence, tenacity and downright brave efforts.[/QUOTE

THANX for reviving those posts. If I may be so immodest I have to say if one reads those posts one could get some credits towards a degree in criminal justice. The very idea that you took the time to find those postings gives me great joy because I reached at least ONE person who understands what is really going on.

When all is said and done nothing much will happen. What will change is the price to do business will go up. If they didn't fix it after the 1989 NYS SIC Report why would you think anything is going to change now. The only thing I wanted to accomplish is to make those that intruded into my life via my family pay for what they did.

Merry Christmas, hawk.

You, TOO. I hope I have offered all you folks some entertainment during the last couple of years. I have to believe most of you guys now understand why I have been writing things some of you thought had no bearing on the case. Are you starting to get the picture by now? I might be 180 wrong, but my points are valid. I haven't a clue who murdered those gals, but I think I can say the investigation appears to be severely flawed.

Hawk, I understood. I read some of your old post last night. It drove it all home. The dept. was run like a criminal enterprise. Now I wonder if there was ever any evidence in the Gigo case. If so, is it still there?

I told you folks that some years ago a respected and long time reporter with Newsday had a long time friend with him. Newsday guy had an interest in my posts on the now defunct 631 Politics. He asked the friend if he read my posts. The guy said he did and he said I was absolutely on target, and dead on when I said Spota 'criminalized' the SCPD. And that was several years before he shoe horned Burke into office.

SCPD is being run like a criminal organization and don't be surprised if some of these jokers are going to be charged with RICO violations. It has been an ongoing criminal enterprise orchestrated by the high politicians, and Tom Spota. ' Burke is a pimp, all the time it was Barzini'

Hawk, I understood. I read some of your old post last night. It drove it all home. The dept. was run like a criminal enterprise. Now I wonder if there was ever any evidence in the Gigo case. If so, is it still there?

The Gilgo Case and many others is and always been about the sex-capades of the people involved. I was with a TV crew the other day that was shooting something for a TV News station. I mentioned to the reporter that as long as he was there he should go down a few blocks and take some footage of Gossips because one day it will be relevant to his story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper