feeling compelled to point out the obvious...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK, and I guess that means I HOPE, that they aren't anymore and are rallying around her in support (love) meaning they won't ditch her in a jail cell because of what she did to Caylee. After watching the memorial, I really believe that George knows KC did something but is willing to still love KC, thorns and all. Not sure on the rest, but it's a start.

But out of all the family members he was the one to ask for letters for Kc. I am sure he meant letters that would make her feel better.If Cindy made that same request I really do not think people would feel the same way

I've been an obsessed WSers since Caylee's story broke and like many others have formed and refined my opinions as time has passed. After crying for two straight hours this morning (during the memorial service), I came here to see how many others felt the service was beautiful and low-key (the exact opposite of what many were expecting). I've always been an empathetic person, so when I saw some of the less than positive analyses posted, I chalked it up to emotions still being raw from the service having just ended. I've checked in throughout the day hoping to see the posts grow a bit more empathetic and hopeful.

I'm sad to see that hasn't happened in many cases.

All I can say is that I hope to God that I am never in the same spot the A's are in right now, but if I ever am, I genuinely hope every syllable I utter isn't picked apart and analyzed to DEATH by people who don't know me from Eve.

The ONLY truth known for sure throughout this entire fiasco is this: NO one knows what ANY of the A's were or are feeling -- they don't even know for certain what EACH OTHER has/is feeling.

Again, and finally, I extend my sincerest wishes to all who have and do love Caylee (those who actually knew her and those of us who have only known her through tragedy). I know everyone grieves in their own way...and some grieve via anger. That's okay, too.

I, for one, will never regret having offered empathy before blame -- even (and especially) if I am eventually proven wrong.

May justice for Caylee be swift.

Great post. It's a horrible place for those people to be and I wish them strength to get through it. My prayers for George, Cindy and Lee.

caylee loved these people with all of her heart (and yes they loved her too ).at least ga and ca did .. and casey is the one who killed her ..

they didnt tell casey to go kill her ..this is just gonna keep going in a vicious circle until casey is put away forever or gets the needle .. bottom line is they may have not done justice for caylee but how do we know they are not doing it behind our backs with the police ?? we do not know

But they went against caseys wishes today .. that shows they are not all for casey .and cindy very plainly said caylee was the best gift to her .. can you imagine how casey felt hearing that on tv and knowing the world heard that ? no sorry imho cindy is not all for casey anymore ..and this was NOT cindys show either ..remember cindy lost her grandchild that she obviously loved .how much more pain does one person have to take ?

will people feel better if she is murdered or commits suicide as well ? i mean really with these comments about her in the online papers and forums .they leave me just sickened that fellow human beings can write the things they do about a grandmother who lost her beloved grandchild (and then panicked to try to save her daughter) ..and then turn around and call themselves compassionate .. well its not compassion to me one bit ..its utter hate for someone they dont even know

that was a beautiful wonderful service that alot of families of murdered children dont even think about getting to have .. which they have every right to have being that they are every bit as special as caylee .. riley s for example .and millions of other children that die by thier egg or sperm donors hands .

. im very sorry if i sound mean harsh or whatever .. but i had to get my opinion in here too ..im certainly not trying to offend or upset anyone

and imho cindy and ga may have known caylee was dead but i dont beleive they knew the how and why .. casey played them... MOO

as for lee .. truthfully i have no clue what to think of him ..

Originally posted by tehcloser
LE said they would wait until after they put Caylee to rest to ask further questions.....they still have those questions.

Certainly we should be able to exercise the same respect & restraint as LE.

Originally posted by tehcloser
To expect us to not dissect every thing in this case kinda goes against the word sleuth.....

Your argument seems O/T to this thread. Perhaps you could start a new one to deal with your concerns.

But, do you really propose "dissecting" everything in this case?

I couldn't bring myself to post in any of the memorial threads. It surprised me how many prejudged and were absolutely sure of the circus atmosphere CA would create.
Even the Anthony's felt there would be less than dignified events occuring at the memorial. I kept faith in humanity and thank God I wasn't disappointed. It was, imo, a beautiful memorial. There wasn't any "passing of the plate", or "selling Caylee bracelets". No protesters showed up to steal the show. I think many more would have attended the memorial if this talk hadn't gone on in prior days.

I just watched the memorial service on the net and I was really touched. I think it was just beautifully done. The family each said what was in their hearts whether we agreed or not...isn't that the way it's supposed to be...and I believe each and every one of them were sincere. I have not one negative remark to make about the memorial. I'm so glad that it turned out the way it did with no problems even though I didn't think there would be.

The Anthonys pain was very obvious. I know I could feel it and my heart went out to each of them. I thought of my own daughter that I lost through a murder and I thought how I would feel if it was my great granddaughter instead of Caylee. The memorial really affected me but I needed to watch it.
God bless that family until they see Caylee again.

Originally posted by mom_of_five
. . . I came here to see how many others felt the service was beautiful and low-key (the exact opposite of what many were expecting). I've always been an empathetic person, so when I saw some of the less than positive analyses posted, I chalked it up to emotions still being raw from the service having just ended. I've checked in throughout the day hoping to see the posts grow a bit more empathetic and hopeful.

I had the same experience, and simply couldn't read some of the more
hypercritical & sarcastic posts which have nothing to do with sleuthing.

Originally posted by mom_of_five:
The ONLY truth known for sure throughout this entire fiasco is this: NO one knows what ANY of the A's were or are feeling -- they don't even know for certain what EACH OTHER has/is feeling.

I, for one, will never regret having offered empathy before blame -- even (and especially) if I am eventually proven wrong.

You're right on again. . .especially with your emphasis on empathy. In fact,
the theoretical basis for identifying and treating the narcissistic disorders
was articulated by a psychoanalyst who emphasized that the "cure" or
transformation was through the process of empathy, which introduced
a completely new system of understanding in mental health investigation & treatment.

Thank you for starting this thread & your most enlightened post. (Your
approach will not be proven wrong!)

Well I could be wrong but I thought the protestors were at the Anthony home in protest of Casey being let out of jail when everyone felt she should be held w/o bond as she currently is and with that said, the protestors vowed to leave only after Casey was re-arrested and not until then. From what I recall that is exactly what occurred. After Casey went back to jail, the protestors left and have not since returned. Am I correct?

Re dizzychick above post:

This thread isn't about protestors, right? (See page 1)

I'll have to agree that this family has done a remarkable job of trying to console each other during these trying times. They all have been to Hell and Back. I thought that Lee looked depressed sitting next to his mother and girlfriend in the church pews. Since he was the first one to speak and had a lot to say I think he had the speech written on his laptop so he could read from it. I do not feel that in any way was he thinking that casey's attorney having his laptop in the jail so casey could see the memorial. If you take a bashfull person and put them in front of a group of people that they do not know, and try to speak on something of this nature, I feel that his laptop was his comfort blanket. George and Cindy are more mature and with both of them having worked with the public for all these years they were more comfotrable speaking to the people at the memorial.:)

It is also obvious to me that
Cindy Anthony is her own person.

I've been an obsessed WSers since Caylee's story broke and like many others have formed and refined my opinions as time has passed. After crying for two straight hours this morning (during the memorial service), I came here to see how many others felt the service was beautiful and low-key (the exact opposite of what many were expecting). I've always been an empathetic person, so when I saw some of the less than positive analyses posted, I chalked it up to emotions still being raw from the service having just ended. I've checked in throughout the day hoping to see the posts grow a bit more empathetic and hopeful.

All I can say is that I hope to God that I am never in the same spot the A's are in right now, but if I ever am, I genuinely hope every syllable I utter isn't picked apart and analyzed to DEATH by people who don't know me from Eve.

Again, and finally, I extend my sincerest wishes to all who have and do love Caylee (those who actually knew her and those of us who have only known her through tragedy). I know everyone grieves in their own way...and some grieve via anger. That's okay, too.

May justice for Caylee be swift.

It was a beautiful, touching memorial. After everything the the Anthony family has been through to offer such a lovely public service was a reflection of their empathy during a time when their own healing should have been; could have been first and foremost in their lives. I agree, you will not be proven wrong to extend your compassion when the need is greatest. It's not always an easy thing to do. I think the more difficult it is, the more it is called for.

If you watch the videos of Caylee, you will feel empathy for the Anthonys. She was their everything. They have to live out their days without her now. Pictures, videos and memories will have to sustain them. I hope that Lee and Mallory did have a baby and that that baby can bring some joy back into the Anthony household. Don't forget that Caylee is watching them every day and she would want CeCe and JoJo to be happy again.

I have to say that sleuthing can be done with a heart. I hate how CA lied and covered for her daughter, but I also hate what she has to live with for the rest of her life. She is going to eventually have to face facts that her daughter did this horrendous act to Caylee. She has to wonder every day just how Caylee came to die and that is a thought that no grandmother should ever have to think about. She should be out buying heart stickers for Caylee for Valentine's Day, not thinking about how a heart was placed over the duct tape that played a part in her death.

I hope and pray that CA, GA and LA get some counselling. The truth will set you free.

I'll have to agree that this family has done a remarkable job of trying to console each other during these trying times. They all have been to Hell and Back. I thought that Lee looked depressed sitting next to his mother and girlfriend in the church pews. Since he was the first one to speak and had a lot to say I think he had the speech written on his laptop so he could read from it. I do not feel that in any way was he thinking that casey's attorney having his laptop in the jail so casey could see the memorial. If you take a bashfull person and put them in front of a group of people that they do not know, and try to speak on something of this nature, I feel that his laptop was his comfort blanket. George and Cindy are more mature and with both of them having worked with the public for all these years they were more comfotrable speaking to the people at the memorial.:)

I completely agree.

After sleeping on it, I began to wonder if the reason C&G laid it on so thick was because they were trying to appeal to Casey to tell the truth.

If you watch the videos of Caylee, you will feel empathy for the Anthonys. She was their everything. They have to live out their days without her now. Pictures, videos and memories will have to sustain them. I hope that Lee and Mallory did have a baby and that that baby can bring some joy back into the Anthony household. Don't forget that Caylee is watching them every day and she would want CeCe and JoJo to be happy again.

I have to say that sleuthing can be done with a heart. I hate how CA lied and covered for her daughter, but I also hate what she has to live with for the rest of her life. She is going to eventually have to face facts that her daughter did this horrendous act to Caylee. She has to wonder every day just how Caylee came to die and that is a thought that no grandmother should ever have to think about. She should be out buying heart stickers for Caylee for Valentine's Day, not thinking about how a heart was placed over the duct tape that played a part in her death.

I hope and pray that CA, GA and LA get some counselling. The truth will set you free.

Good post....no family should ever have to walk in their shoes -- they are the family of the victim as well as the family of the "perp" -- 2 very horrible positions to be in - lumped together at one time, considering this is about the loss of a beautiful child. And as you said, eventually they will have to face the facts of what actually happened (if it is ever actually known) - not to mention what may be told in court. They still have a long ugly road ahead of them, and like you, I hope they all seek counseling. I can't even begin to imagine the emotions, anger, sorrow etc. that they have felt over the last 7 months. I agree with what George said -- we would not want to be in any of their shoes...

I expected KC's name to be brought up, and I would have felt something was missing if her name had not have come up. This was a church. The A's were not the only people to bring up KC's name... the pastors did too, and in my book (which is the Bible) they were right in doing so. Imagine if the pastors didn't think KC deserved prayer. Would they be true men of God? Who, then, could we expect to pray for us in our time of need?

The power of prayer is enormous... I can testify to that. Lots of prayer from people that have a true relationship with the Lord may be the thing that turns this around.

Thank you, Thought Fox! The voice of reason!

I am sorry for any family that will not have their beautiful GDaughter to hold in their arms. But my sympathy for the fact that they may have loved Caylee and no longer have her does not blind me to their actions and words. Nor will it make me wish any less that justice is served for the death of this beautiful child.

Ditto~ I sure hope the twelve Jurors that decide this case won't be blinded by sympathy for the family.

I watched the service after the fact. I think it was very tastefully done. And George's grief just about kills me.

Let's face it, no matter what the Anthonys do/did as far as a memorial service goes, there will be those that are happy with it and those that aren't.

They have lost 2 members of their family and they are grieving. For them to do a public memorial service could not have been easy.

As angry as I have been at the family these past months, the memorial service, IMO, was an appropriate move - for a change - and it was very well done.

I expected KC's name to be brought up, and I would have felt something was missing if her name had not have come up. This was a church. The A's were not the only people to bring up KC's name... the pastors did too, and in my book (which is the Bible) they were right in doing so. Imagine if the pastors didn't think KC deserved prayer. Would they be true men of God? Who, then, could we expect to pray for us in our time of need?

The power of prayer is enormous... I can testify to that. Lots of prayer from people that have a true relationship with the Lord may be the thing that turns this around.

:praying:Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member