Fencesitters & Not Guilty Post Here - THREAD NO. 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you see that is just plain unfair to say that - they have put themselves bang in the media day one kept on going - they helped raise a million pounds and despite massive criticsm , even down right abuse from press , forums like this , they have kept coming back for more to try and keep the awareness alive - it would have been easier to have just done nothing collapsed under a wall of self pity .

Unless you mean you havent seen them trudging around the hills of morroco themselves - I would have thought hiring a top PI agency to do that is probably the best bet .

I know you think they killed her - fair enough , but to say that they havent lifted a finger is just not true

Yes that is what I mean. The latest reports I've heard are back to insisting that Madeleine is with a group of paedophiles in North Africa...they, The McCann's PI team...report (Global news) that they know who has her and the approx. area. Great, awesome...THEN GO GET HER!!! Don't sit there and TELL THE WORLD, (INCLUDING HER KIDNAPPERS) WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE AT AND ARE HOT ON YOUR TRAIL. Even the worlds worst PI would NOT be telling the public that kind of info, if they really where closing in. Give me a break. Would you sit and patiently wait if someone told you your little girl was with a group of PEADOFILES? Do you know what Paedophiles do to little girls? Could you tell your public that you hope your little girl who has been raped and tortured by monsters is home by Christmas so that it is all merry and bright? could YOU SiT BACK PATIENTLY WAITING FOR SOME DUMB *advertiser censored* (WHO IS BLOWING HIS COVER) TO BRING HER HOME, knowing she is being molested and raped daily...it would take a pride of lions to keep me, and most every other mother I know from not catching the first fight out and searching on my knees before one more maggot slim-bag touched my baby girl.

Say you where an undercover security guard at a retail store, and you where trailing a shop lifter. Would you get on the intercom system and say, "We know who is stealing Ipods somewhere in electronics, and we know your name...we are about to get our IPod back".

Of course not, we wouldn't even treat an electronic gadget that way...but the McCanns will pull out the most ridiculous news reports to get the attention off of themselves and back onto a wild goose chase.

Yes that is what I mean. The latest reports I've heard are back to insisting that Madeleine is with a group of paedophiles in North Africa...they, The McCann's PI team...report (Global news) that they know who has her and the approx. area. Great, awesome...THEN GO GET HER!!! Don't sit there and TELL THE WORLD, (INCLUDING HER KIDNAPPERS) WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE AT AND ARE HOT ON YOUR TRAIL. Even the worlds worst PI would NOT be telling the public that kind of info, if they really where closing in. Give me a break. Would you sit and patiently wait if someone told you your little girl was with a group of PEADOFILES? Do you know what Paedophiles do to little girls? Could you tell your public that you hope your little girl who has been raped and tortured by monsters is home by Christmas so that it is all merry and bright? could YOU SiT BACK PATIENTLY WAITING FOR SOME DUMB *advertiser censored* (WHO IS BLOWING HIS COVER TO BRING HER HOME, knowing she is being molested and raped daily...it would take a pride of lions to keep me, and most every other mother I know from not catching the first fight out before one more maggot slug touched my baby girl.

Say you where an undercover security guard at a retail store, and you where trailing a shop lifter. Would you get on the intercom system and say, "We know who is stealing Ipods somewhere in electronics, and we know your name...we are about to get our IPod back".

Of course not, we wouldn't even treat an electronic gadget that way...but the McCanns will pull out the most ridiculous news reports to get the attention off of themselves and back onto a wild goose chase.

neither you me , colomon , or some blogger from the Mirror forums know what the agency is actual doing - we are basing all our info from what the papers tell us - which on past experience means is all wrong

All we know is that they are employed - they could be deliberatly putting out flalse leads to muddy waters - I dont know - The press are probabluy just making things up as usual

Yes IW, the thought of my little girl in the hands of pedophiles would result in my doing everything in my power, including going after her myself, to rescue her. If I could not get to her and I had to live every day with those thoughts in my head...I would not be long for this world.

I cannot believe that the McCanns can just sit there at home and do nothing. This make absolutely no sense to me.

:blowkiss: no ones naive then.

I don't think the tabloids have been kind to them, but the main stream media have.

Gord the information about the McCann's PI tracking the Paedophile ring in NA was reported on Fox news which is a sister station of SKY News. It WAS NOT a tabloid report...it was an international report.

ETA...not sure what you edited windchime, for this is what I wrote. I don't feel it is out of line. Sorry. I didn't realize we couldn't tell where information came from.

As suggested by "therev" on the Proboards79 site:

The Times UK.

The Times UK has exclusive editorial's on FOX News US.

When Fox News US is reporting UK Stories.

THE TIMES UK journalists are front and center.

The Sister UK NETWORK of FOX News associated with THE TIMES UK is.............

SKY NEWS.

and chicmom:

Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. owns The Times as well as Sky News (and Fox) also, BTW, the Sun & News of the World.
How can we be surprised by the content, when it's basically the same editorial control? (and News Corp.'s control over content is known in the business to be significant).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_Corporation

Maybe not so naive....

Gord the information about the McCann's PI tracking the Paedophile ring in NA was reported on Fox news which is a sister station of SKY News. It WAS NOT a tabloid report...it was an international report.

there is so much misinformation out there - God knows where the report originated from - listen the agency might be the most useless PI agency in the world ever = I have no idea - they might be so clever that they are putting out a mass of false info to confuse somebody - again I have no idea - but you cant blame the McCanns for trying this route -

Time will tell if the agency is crap - like in a lot of things

Indeed, there are people who have a fixed mindset that the McCanns are guilty, but I certainly hope if someone other than the McCanns were arrested, MOST WS members would not say the wrong people were arrested. I'm leaning toward the McCanns or the Tapas involvement, but if neither is guilty, I hope LE gets it right and evidence would support their findings.

Indeed, there are people who have a fixed mindset that the McCanns are guilty, but I certainly hope if someone other than the McCanns were arrested, MOST WS members would not say the wrong people were arrested. I'm leaning toward the McCanns or the Tapas involvement, but if neither is guilty, I hope LE gets it right and evidence would support their findings.

Trino,
Thanks for the nice reply and explanation. ;)

We are not going to post team McCanns or the McCanns group and so on and so forth. Each member has a right to their own opinion but we are not going to allow the post to get personal if it should continue I will be locking this thread.

Christmas Message For Madeleine

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1298146,00.html

The McCanns also released a video, which includes three clips of Madeleine that were filmed last Christmas and have not been seen publicly before.
In one, she is shown excitedly opening a parcel containing the same pink bag she took on holiday to Portugal in May.
---------------
God bless you madeleine and bring you home.

Dear Madeleine,

Rest in peace. I am so sorry for you, for your little brother and sister, and for your grandmother and aunts who loved you so.

I am sorry that your life on this earth was so short, and that you had to suffer badly at the end of it.

"Suffer the little children to come unto me, for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven."

Have a Happy Christmas in Heaven with the Baby Jesus, and with the angels and the saints.

I do believe that the McCanns will be grieving the absence of Madeleine, no matter what happened to her.

Life is so precious, and infinitely unpredictable in its length. Let us all hug our dear ones and enjoy the holidays, while remembering the absent ones.

I do believe that the McCanns will be grieving the absence of Madeleine, no matter what happened to her.

Life is so precious, and infinitely unpredictable in its length. Let us all hug our dear ones and enjoy the holidays, while remembering the absent ones.
So true. Well said Texana. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Police chief says 'we were too hasty' in naming McCanns as suspects

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,2251481,00.html

Alípio Ribeiro Portugal's most senior police officer has suggested that detectives may have been too hasty in making the McCanns official suspects in the investigation into the disappearance of their daughter, Madeleine.

Police chief says 'we were too hasty' in naming McCanns as suspects

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,2251481,00.html

Alípio Ribeiro Portugal's most senior police officer has suggested that detectives may have been too hasty in making the McCanns official suspects in the investigation into the disappearance of their daughter, Madeleine.

maybe the penny is beginning to drop - that just maybe there was a chance that Maddy was abducted

The other report appearing today is claiming that an underworld tip off is leading to a search in a resevoir 40 miles away - It is just a report in the mail , so how accurate the story is - we will have to wait and see .

Key word here, suggested.

More spin...no evidence to back it up

what are you talking about ?? The guy went on public radio and said as much - ok things can lost in translation but this is a verified quote from the top guy leading the investigation

what more do you want ??

anyway keep your hair on - they are still arguidos - that hasnt changed . I think it is a step forward that perhaps the PJ are willing to admit that maybe the investigation hasnt gone as well as it could .

As I said in another thread - lets wait and see what occurs - It seems that there is more to it than we can see

what are you talking about ?? The guy went on public radio and said as much - ok things can lost in translation but this is a verified quote from the top guy leading the investigation

what more do you want ??

anyway keep your hair on - they are still arguidos - that hasnt changed . I think it is a step forward that perhaps the PJ are willing to admit that maybe the investigation hasnt gone as well as it could .

As I said in another thread - lets wait and see what occurs - It seems that there is more to it than we can see

You're right, unless you heard him with your own ears, and can speak fluent Portuguese, then it's just more spin. That's what you have been telling us for months....to take every thing with a grain of salt.

First, the Portuguese where not quick in making them K & G arguidos. It was over 4 months into the investigation that they where named suspects. In my country, the closest family members are generally named prime suspects within days unless they have air tight, iron clad alibi. This would include surveillance cameras, atm uses, phone recordss, credit card statements, or a public sighting of more than one person.

It took months to name them as arguidos. This would appear to me that every alibi, (witness and surveillance, phone, etc...) was checked first, and found to be inconsistent.

The first sentence in the press report says, "has suggested" That doesn't mean he said it, it means thats what the reporter thinks he was saying.

It has been suggested that Kate killed Madeline
It has been suggested that a paedophile kidnapped Madeleine
It has been suggested that Robert Murat took Madeleine
It has been suggested that Madeleine is a clone
It has been suggested that Madeleine was a twin
It has been suggested that Jane tanner is lying
It has been suggested that Madeleine never existed

Get the drift??

You're right, unless you heard him with your own ears, and can speak fluent Portuguese, then it's just more spin. That's what you have been telling us for months....to take every thing with a grain of salt.

First, the Portuguese where not quick in making them K & G arguidos. It was over 4 months into the investigation that they where named suspects. In my country, the closest family members are generally named prime suspects within days unless they have air tight, iron clad alibi. This would include surveillance cameras, atm uses, phone recordss, credit card statements, or a public sighting of more than one person.

It took months to name them as arguidos. This would appear to me that every alibi, (witness and surveillance, phone, etc...) was checked first, and found to be inconsistent.

The first sentence in the press report says, "has suggested" That doesn't mean he said it, it means thats what the reporter thinks he was saying.

It has been suggested that Kate killed Madeline
It has been suggested that a paedophile kidnapped Madeleine
It has been suggested that Robert Murat took Madeleine
It has been suggested that Madeleine is a clone
It has been suggested that Madeleine was a twin
It has been suggested that Jane tanner is lying
It has been suggested that Madeleine never existed

Get the drift??

I think it is hilarious that you are now finally got the point that things in the press are suspect ..........great well done . Yes I agree with you the article in the telegraph and the radio interview are probably made up and twisted and cant be trusted - sorry for the misleading point

I am glad we finally got there on that point . I look forward to discussing with you now only facts that we can verify independently .

come on

I did say that lets wait and see what happens and things get lost in translation -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member