FL – David, 88, & Mina Swan, 80, Double Murder, Clearwater, 29 SEP 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually David S Swan Jr's estate is closed and Noel's bogus lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice.
Mina Swan's estate is still open and had an Administrator Ad Litem appointed by the court over a year ago.
Courts rarely do that. Makes you wonder what she was up to don't you think?

“She” meaning Noel?

Also, welcome to Websleuths! If you are a family member or friend of this couple, you should consider contacting the website administrators to become a “Verified Insider” in this case—the website’s strict Terms of Service mean that any post made here must provide (or be based on previously-provided) mainstream media news sources, EXCEPT posts by Verified Insiders, which do not have to provide sources as the information may simply be based on the poster’s personal connection to/knowledge of a case. It’s free and fast, and more or less just entails sending an email to the admins here and providing proof of your connection to this case—the steps are laid out in more detail here:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Any posts by a non-Verified Insider which do not provide mainstream media sources will be removed by administrators, so I truly hope you will consider requesting VI status—many folks here, including myself, are eager to learn more about the status of the investigation into the Swans’ murders and anxiously await the day when justice for this couple will finally be served.

Hey everyone,

As a family member, @SCSwan has been approved as a Verified Insider in this discussion. As a VI, they are not required to provide links to what they state as fact about this very tragic case.

Please be respectful and sensitive to our VI at all times. If you disagree with anything they have to contribute, do not argue with them .. just scroll and roll without challenging them or badgering them for information they may not wish to share or be able to share.

Thanks you to SCSwan for being here and for all others who are here to discuss David and Mina's case.

I did not find a news article for the 4th year of these unsolved homicides.

UNSOLVED HOMICIDES​

David and Mina Swan​

Case Number: CW18-144479
Date Found: Sept. 29, 2018

David and Mina Swan were found shot to death inside their home. Call 727-562-4141 with any information on this case.

Coming up on the fifth anniversary of this senseless murder, and dispirited to learn there’s been no progress (that LE or the family have disclosed to the public, at least) in identifying their killer(s). Last update from police was in 2020 (I believe that was when they released 7 photos showing various parts of the Swans’ home to the public to jog people’s memories). I don’t know if the family struggle over the estates of DS and MS was ever resolved, either—last reporting I can find that mentions the children of DS fighting over the estate with the children of MS is from 2020, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back