Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, this father was involved, engaged and actively fighting for full custody. She lost it to the point of having the law called because he brought Jordan Jr. to her “too soon” and murdered his son on his birthday.

My thoughts also go out to the officers who located him and are involved with the investigation. I am an Emergency Dispatcher at a commercial airport, but our law enforcement is contracted out with the town near us. The officers rotate out so I have gotten to know them all. Many of them are loving fathers, so to have to deal with something like this weighs very heavy on them.

Butting in again - it's gonna take a long time for me to catch up!

Just before I left this morning I was looking at the map of Jordan's apartment complex, the 7-11 that was in the video earlier and Largo Central Park where the mother was supposedly dumped (and seen on video according to LE). The last thing I saw in msm was that mother said the altercation occurred at Lake Avenue and E Bay Dr..

I thought it was strange that "Antwan" would take her to Largo Central Park instead of Largo Central Park Nature Preserve which was much closer and therefore more convenient.

The woman was lying I know but I was trying to figure out how these areas "connected." In hindsight it's interesting to see the psychology at work, especially with the Rosery Rd. which may indeed have been subconscious. Amazing what the mind does when one is lying.

And notice that Jordan was found in the opposite direction of where the mother tried to get LE to focus. I bet she thought she had everyone fooled.
Google Maps
Largo police: Mother charged with missing toddler's death

Praying for all of the families who are involved, including the foster parents who took care of Jordan from the time he was 3 months old. I can’t even imagine what they are going through.

I just don’t understand why this has to happen.

Charisse Stinson: 5 Fast Facts You Need Know | Heavy.com

Family members stood by crime scene tape as they learned the child was dead. A short time later, officials made a brief and emotional statement: the 30-pound, brown-haired and brown-eyed boy whose face had been emblazoned across TV and phone screens for days was dead in a wooded area adjacent to a sports field. Crime scene tape and a helicopter whirling overhead as the area braced for a storm. There felt a despondency that transcended technology.

Mm I realize my views are not the most popular here (or anywhere for that matter) - Stinson was 19 when she conceived Jordan. Neither she nor Jordan Sr had what it took to be a parent to a baby. If they could not get their act together and stay clean, it would have been disastrous one way or another. Now, a baby boy is dead.

Someone needs to be sterilized while in jail for life.

Man. No surprise but this hits hard.
Sweet lil darling, you just go play with the rest of the little angels we'll never forget. Your life mattered alot, how ever brief , to your family. They 'll not forget you either.

Grouphug for all of us :(

Also, as an ominous aside. Pinellas County. That bodes poorly indeed.

Dear @MaryG12

Your heart is in the right place. I've read your posts on other threads and you are a very compassionate, insightful and kind person.

We can have different views - that doesn't mean we don't care equally as much for the suffering of others.

All it means is that each of us have different views and perspectives.

I respect your posts as well as your point of view.

I'd surely like to know whether or not Stinson is expecting another child as was reported by some media sources over the weekend. If true, it certainly doesn't bode well for the welfare of the unborn child.

If you look at the Twitter in Post 830, she is filmed from the side with the officers handcuffing her before putting her in a van. I hadn’t heard about the possible pregnancy before, but wondered about it myself after seeing her in the reporters Twitter feed.

Mm I realize my views are not the most popular here (or anywhere for that matter) - Stinson was 19 when she conceived Jordan. Neither she nor Jordan Sr had what it took to be a parent to a baby. If they could not get their act together and stay clean, it would have been disastrous one way or another. Now, a baby boy is dead.

Someone needs to be sterilized while in jail for life.
I was 17 when my first child was conceived. I’d graduated high school at 16. My now husband was 20. We’ve since both graduated college with bachelors and masters degrees and had four more children. Our oldest child is 18, homeschooled and holds a management position. CS deserves the death penalty for murdering her child, but being a teen parent doesn’t mean that one is incapable of parenting or should be sterilized.

I think we need to hold on to our emotions, I believe the worst is yet to come. We still have to get the autopsy report and I think the COD is going to come back BFT. LE knew when they found those items with blood on them. They knew what happened to him and who caused it.
Fly with the angels sweet baby.

I started to suspect the mother of having killed her child when I noticed crime scene tape around the apartment stairwell in an early video shared here by a local. If this was a bona fide "abduction" that took place elsewhere, why would the apartment building be designated a crime scene? LE knew that something bad had happened to little Jordan in the apartment where he lived with his mother. They were never really looking for a missing child in a white Camry driven by a man named Antwan. If I hadn't watched that video, I might not have suspected the mother early on. The crime scene designation of the apartment was very telling.

I started to suspect the mother of having killed her child when I noticed crime scene tape around the apartment stairwell in an early video shared here by a local. If this was a bona fide "abduction" that took place elsewhere, why would the apartment building be designated a crime scene? LE knew that something bad had happened to little Jordan in the apartment where he lived with his mother. They were never really looking for a missing child in a white Camry driven by a man named Antwan. If I hadn't watched that video, I might not have suspected the mother early on. The crime scene designation of the apartment was very telling.

Dear BetteDavisEyes,

Great catch! (as usual)

I would be more inclined to believe that if they didn’t put out an amber alert. Simply because of the SOP on putting out an alert. I think what you saw is when the FDLE came in and taped it off. Largo police is not known for their thoroughness. But I definitely believe as soon as FDLE was involved they knew who did it. Which is why the KEPT the amber alert on. Such a sad thing this woman did. She won’t survive in jail. All those women in their that miss there kids will won’t empathize with her at all. Which is good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member