Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her booking photo looks almost identical to the police artist sketch. And the Rosery piece. Likely, LE already had other clues, but these two things show she isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. (Not to mention evil).

His bloody clothes tell a different story, I’m betting he doesn’t have stitches as she claimed he did and was the reason for the bloody clothes

Sad. Reminds me of Bradley McGee who was in foster care most of his short life and then was returned to the parents and murdered by them. " Authorities said Jordan spent the majority of his life in foster care. He was taken away from Stinson at 3 months old, but she regained custody in May." Charisse Stinson to appear before judge on 1st degree murder charge

Praying for all of the families who are involved, including the foster parents who took care of Jordan from the time he was 3 months old. I can’t even imagine what they are going through.

I just don’t understand why this has to happen.
I can't imagine the pain of Jordan's foster parents, my thoughts are with them, too.

Kellie Cowan‏ @KellieCowan
Charisse Stinson’s arrest affidavit sheds light on the horrible events that led up to her 2-year-old son’s death. The Pinellas Co. Sheriff’s Office says Stinson admitted to beating her own child to death

Kellie Cowan on Twitter

According to an affidavit, Stinson admitted she slapped Jordan across the face so hard that he hit his head on a wall in their apartment. He then suffered seizures throughout the night, continued to decline and eventually died

Kellie Cowan on Twitter

It is unclear if Jordan was still alive when his mother allegedly left him in the woods. According to the affidavit, “As the victim’s health declined during the following day, the defendant [Stinson] carried him to a wooded area during the night where the victim’s body was left”

Kellie Cowan on Twitter

Emerald Morrow‏Verified account @EmeraldMorrow
Emerald Morrow Retweeted 10News WTSP

The mom is charged with first-degree murder. She'll face judge today. I'm live at Largo PD w/ team coverage this morning on @BrightsideOn10

Emerald Morrow on Twitter

Emerald Morrow‏Verified account @EmeraldMorrow
New: Arrest report says Stinson admitted to hitting her son so hard that his head hit a wall, leading to seizures before his death.

Emerald Morrow on Twitter

This is horrific

The report alleges Stinson, "in a moment of frustration," struck Jordan in the face with the back of her hand "which in turn caused the back of his head to strike an interior wall of her home. After the blow to the head, the victim suffered seizures during the night, which lead to further decline [in his health], resulting in his death."

The report goes on to state that Stinson did not seek medical help, but rather took her son to a wooded area and left him to die.

Charisse Stinson: Mother of missing 2-year-old Largo boy admits to causing son's death, report says

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I don't know if I can stand to follow this case.
How could she do that to this sweet little face?
boy-two-is-found-dead-five-days-after-his-mother-says-he-was-kidnapped.jpg

Boy, two, is found dead five days after his mother says he was 'kidnapped' | Daily Mail Online

:(:(:(:(:(

Rest in peace little Jordan.

As difficult as it was to read, I appreciate the overnight posts after I went to bed. It's apparent that Stinson confessed to striking her son hard enough to cause seizures and his eventual passing, so maybe the rest of the family will be spared the further distress of a trial. Rest in peace, little one.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I don't know if I can stand to follow this case.
How could she do that to this sweet little face?
boy-two-is-found-dead-five-days-after-his-mother-says-he-was-kidnapped.jpg

Boy, two, is found dead five days after his mother says he was 'kidnapped' | Daily Mail Online

:(:(:(:(:(

Rest in peace little Jordan.

From link

"The 22-year-old said he was celebrating his birthday in a hotel when Stinson told him Jordan was missing. Belliveau told the Tampa Bay Times he was high at the time so went to sleep but started searching for him the next day."

ETA

Police: Mother faces murder charge in death of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau

The father said he was staying at a hotel this weekend, celebrating his 22nd birthday when his mother called early Sunday morning to tell him the police had come to the house to inquire about his missing child.

Belliveau said he was confused and high, so he went back to sleep. The next day, he said, he started driving around searching for his son and texting Stinson.

Last edited:
From link

"The 22-year-old said he was celebrating his birthday in a hotel when Stinson told him Jordan was missing. Belliveau told the Tampa Bay Times he was high at the time so went to sleep but started searching for him the next day."
:( Can't say anything right now...I need a cigar straight-up w/no fillers.
40792358_2041128425931864_4495720943657680896_n.jpg

Last edited:
The affidavit also mentioned a serious leg injury prior to CS hitting Jordan into a wall? And it doesn't say how that happened or the nature of the injury.

I am curious what led up to CS doing this....not to excuse her but just to understand why *this* young woman treated her child like this.

Unbelievable. This poor baby had the odds stacked against him from birth, probably even prenatally. If only he had been allowed to remain in foster care...he would still be alive.
What a beautiful little boy. Rest in peace, little Jordan.

:( Can't say anything right now...I need a cigar straight-up w/no fillers.
40792358_2041128425931864_4495720943657680896_n.jpg
Me too. I'll be MIA today until I clear my head. This is just too much. :(

The affidavit also mentioned a serious leg injury prior to CS hitting Jordan into a wall? And it doesn't say how that happened or the nature of the injury.

I am curious what led up to CS doing this....not to excuse her but just to understand why *this* young woman treated her child like this.
I've been waiting to hear more about the leg injury too. Brief mention, then nothing. Hmmm

From link

ETA

Police: Mother faces murder charge in death of 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau

The father said he was staying at a hotel this weekend, celebrating his 22nd birthday when his mother called early Sunday morning to tell him the police had come to the house to inquire about his missing child.

Belliveau said he was confused and high, so he went back to sleep. The next day, he said, he started driving around searching for his son and texting Stinson.

That poor baby never had a fighting chance with those two

I can’t write anymore because it won’t be nice!

What I'm thinking right now is that we don't know a lot about what happened in the days leading up to Jordan being reported missing, or much about CS's behavior after she reported him missing.

We've heard something about Jordan last being seen on Friday, but I'm not sure if that might be updated at some point.... Was it Friday or Saturday that CS hit Jordan into the wall? When did his leg get hurt?

I think in depth information on those details and CS's behavior over the past week until the discovery of Jordan's body could be very informative. But I doubt much can be released to MSM about it. I think if it goes to trial those things would likely be elaborated upon by prosecutors. I guess CS might ultimately take a plea some point down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint531