Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess this is why CS thought it was reasonable to say that she had been hit and left unconscious for hours....because she'd just hit her son so hard that he'd been in and out of consciousness and having seizures for hours and hours.

This is just random and not posted towards anyone. Just thinking out loud.
The huge reward for Mollie Tibbetts had some folks complaining that kids like Jordan don't get attention.
We try and I'm dang sure that we would've come up with a reward in this case if it continued to drag on. (I would've sold my home for him to be found alive, for real)
Every child/soul/life matters!
Just saying and just my humble opinion,
Chi

This is just random and not posted towards anyone. Just thinking out loud.
The huge reward for Mollie Tibbetts had some folks complaining that kids like Jordan don't get attention.
We try and I'm dang sure that we would've come up with a reward in this case if it continued to drag on. (I would've sold my home for him to be found alive, for real)
Every child/soul/life matters!
Just saying and just my humble opinion,
Chi
Love you Chi.
The difference in this case is that everyone, including LE, knew who was responsible for the disappearance of this baby.

If the father of that unborn baby is who I suspect it might be, I can only pray to god that he doesn't get custody.

According to some media reports, Stinson and Belliveau, Sr. broke up three months ago, but she's far enough along that he could be the baby-dad. Unless there was another man in CS' life that caused the breakup... What a sad situation :(

lauren verno‏ @laurenverno
" We recognize that foster care is battle. There is a brokenness and heaviness that just comes with it, you're knowingly stepping in and saying this child is worth my fight, worth my prayers, worth my love and pain."-From the blog of Jordan Belliveau's foster parent. @BN9

lauren verno on Twitter

lauren verno‏ @laurenverno
Now more than ever we need foster parents who care like this. I can only imagine what Jordan's true parents are going through today.

lauren verno on Twitter

:(

Just thinking that she wanted to claim she was beaten unconscious because it seems she did that to Jordan.
Just like the white car and the Rosary beads and Rosery St.
And she left him in the woods alone to die.
I love you too @Jo in Calif .
I know, I know, but I never learn to veer away.
Guess none of us do, and I know the brick wall is going to slam right into us...

This is why I’m glad my son hasn’t had children yet. The immaturity and I’m betting rampant drug use is disgusting. I had my son at 17 and I got my Sh&$ together pronto. I tell my son this all the time. He is 23 and I know wouldn’t be able to care for a child. I believe mom did this out of spite. JMO.

I guess this is why CS thought it was reasonable to say that she had been hit and left unconscious for hours....because she'd just hit her son so hard that he'd been in and out of consciousness and having seizures for hours and hours.

Reminds me of another case I am following, Chris Watts. He's projecting and saying that his wife did what he did I think of strangling the children. Interesting.

Jason Lanning‏ @Jason_Lanning
JORDAN BELLIVEAU MURDER awaiting update from Largo PD. Mother accused of beating, killing and dumping 2yo son in woods - then hatching elaborate lie to cover it up. Watch the press conference live on @BN9 at 10:45am.

Jason Lanning on Twitter

Does anyone have a link for the live presser that they can throw up for the folks who are not local thanks

Eta.... I see that has already been done thanks

Eta.. I cannot find the live link through any of the twitters that were posted so again, LifeLink would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint531